PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Plymouth Belvedere two door hard top - Trade for ATV

ag124
09-12-2003, 08:28 AM
1967 Plymouth Belvedere two door hard top - Trade for ATV
Great car for race or street car project or GTX clone. Originally a 273 c.i. engine, automatic transmission with B5 Blue paint. Body is in good, restorable condition. Driver side quarter panel high has dented area that needs to be worked out or patched. Some rust in lower quarters. Floor pans and trunk are in very good condition, will not need to be patched or replaced. Small rusted area in driver side front frame forward of the front wheel. Includes rear bumper, no front bumper. All glass in good shape except for cracked windshield.

Vehicle has been stripped down to the body and suspension (8 3/4 rear) and is ready for bead blasting or acid dipping.

I don't have much of the interior except for some trim pieces and the dash. No front or rear seats. Automatic and four speed pedals included. Exterior trim is limited to the front grille and bezels, rear finish panel and tailights. I have some of the chrome exterior trim.

Included with the car is a rebuildable 1969 440 block (casting # 2536430 date 11/5/69) with 906 heads, crank and rods. Engine stand included. The block and heads have been hot tanked and checked for cracks. Also included: 727 auto transmission, cast four barrel intake and points distributor.

Automatic and four speed pedals included. I have the title for this car. Photos available.

Will consider trade for ATV Four Wheeler, preferably four wheel drive.