PDA

View Full Version : Sorry anyother pipe question, does anyone run a DMC EXHAUST?

DTRAIN
01-30-2002, 03:47 PM
My local shop reccommended a DMC exhaust I was just wondering if anyone elso had used them and if so, what did they think? Thanks in advance.

Blackguywithouta400
01-30-2002, 03:54 PM
That’s one smart shop you have there. Its a great pipe makes good power it is considered a close course pipe since the spark arrestor is like 80$ and sucks as anyways. I love my pipe. I would recommend it to anyone its easy to repack and is a very simple design to rebuild when the time comes it makes a little bit different sound then most other pipes but I think ive found the answer to that anyways. It really makes some good power I think its just as good as a Sparks or what ever you want to throw at it. I personally didn’t want to bother with a pipe with discs on it cause I thought It was just ugly and higher maintenance as for tuning. Just my little 2 cents take it or leave it. O yeah its not the quietest pipe out there.

DTRAIN
01-30-2002, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the imput, I have one question though, what do you mean by a "closed course pipe". Maybe its a dumb question, or maybe I am just dumb?

Blackguywithouta400
01-30-2002, 04:12 PM
race only, to loud for forest service but i really dont care anyways
but thats what it means