PDA

View Full Version : The fun factor

excess
09-11-2003, 11:01 PM
A lot of us talk here about performance, racing, specifications, etc. but noticed we really don't talk about plain old fun bikes to ride. I used to own a banshee and that bike was fun, my 400 is also fun but nowhere near the banshee, it's just to predictable, I guess thats a good way of saying it. I am considering another quad and the banshee is really looking up, I don't do a whole lot of track riding mostly open areas and drag races. Do you guys think a machine like the yfz or 450r can be as "fun" to ride as the banshee? I would hate to buy one of these and then regret spending the extra money on a machine that won't make me happy. Any of you with experience on a yfz or some type of race ready 4 stroke have an opinion?

Narly R
09-11-2003, 11:12 PM
IMO, the 450 will be A LOT more fun!:eek2: ;) Anyone that pics the shee over the 450 has problems, unless there pure draggers....

What sounds better...

" Oh i have a Banshee (like everyother guy)"
or
"Oh i have a 450 baby!":devil:

*no flaming intented!;) *

Nausty
09-11-2003, 11:20 PM
i'd pick a banshee if you wanted fun factor.

Narly R
09-11-2003, 11:31 PM
To me fun is having a great handling bike, lots of power, and something that you can do anything on...... shee might be fun at the dunes....:ermm: But the 450 is ALL-AROUND in EVERY department a better bike. IMO

ghost_ryder
09-12-2003, 12:14 AM
i agree with Narly R