PDA

View Full Version : ok ok stop whing and realize this!

lil400exman
09-11-2003, 09:39 PM
The new yamaha is great. So is the new honda. Well everyone thinks the yfz is sooooo great cause it shows yamaha really tried with this one and didnt poop out another craptor.

Now honda hasnt released a bad quad i know of so how can they improve on a more perfect machine? Sure aluminum frame would be nice but thats it nuttin else cause honda has had everything done. good frame geometry good engine and great socks and undisputed reliability. How much better could you make that?not much in my mind. Sure the new yamaha is great but the honda is a wee bit better imo cause they really thrash there quads and prepare them for smoe toothless hillbilly at haspin acres trashin it. yamaha.....well all i can say is lets hope they have a good parts inventory but the 450r has so many great big brothers that set so many standards how can we really beat it? honestly the 250r and 400ex were both ground breaking quads!

there there now go back to ur kiddie bickering! :eek:

09-11-2003, 09:58 PM
culdnt you have put this in another post? did u have to start a whole new thread? :huh

Stevie-D
09-13-2003, 04:55 PM
honda has had everything done. good frame geometry good engine and great socks and undisputed reliability.

you mean the 450 has socks?????!!!?!?!?!?!!!!:blah: :D