PDA

View Full Version : got stoped buy the popo

Martin Blair
09-11-2003, 09:35 PM
well after dinner tonight me and my friends decided to scre arround they got the bmx bikes out and i got the little kx80 out and we where jumping on the sidewalk in no ones way we were doign it infront of our houses, but this cop drives buy and stops me, he told me that some neighbors have claaed and complained, he said he dont really care him and his kid ahve bikes but its his responsibility to respond so he just said put it up. Well we know who called the same peopel taht do on everything they ahve 5 kids and call the popo on everything, they where outside watching us and went in and then the police come, we know its them no one else would call because we know everyone else, we hate there family and kids so they call the popo to get back at us.

We want to T-P there house but got any ideas tht would get them in trouble with the law? can i call on them leaving there 5 year olds un attended playing near the street? thanks.

where just sick of the bs where tryign to ahve some good clean fun and they f*** with everything

Narly R
09-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Well there is a rule that there prlly shouldnt be dirtbikes on the side walks!:ermm: :eek:

Id say you got off easy! No ticket, nothin and he was cool about it! And if it was late chances are the neibors were tryin to sleep...

coryatver
09-11-2003, 09:52 PM
let them know about there plants in the basement:eek: :D

JUSTINcredible
09-11-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Well there is a rule that there prlly shouldnt be dirtbikes on the side walks!:ermm: :eek:

jamiesel
09-11-2003, 10:01 PM
put your stock muffler on and then tell the neibors you did it for them. See how they react to that. Lrd exhaust is LOUD. Napping kids are a pain in the arse when an lrd pipe is in the house *believe me, I know)

jamiesel
09-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by jamiesel
put your stock muffler on and then tell the neibors you did it for them. See how they react to that. Lrd exhaust is LOUD. Napping kids are a pain in the arse when an lrd pipe is in the house (believe me, I know) :devil:

MOFO
09-12-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by HN400exracer

We want to T-P there house but got any ideas tht would get them in trouble with the law?

you better not do this... you'll just make things worse for the rest of us. They will associate "ATV riders" with this crap!!! :mad:

Just as everyone else said, you got off easy. Nothing pisses me off more when kids think they can do anything they want @ anytime. If they get caught, and are told they are not allowed to do something, they get mad. Well, thats the real world. Respect the rules and use your toys as they should be used... take it to the dirt. You dont own the sidwalks....

wheeltrax
09-12-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by jamiesel
:devil:

He wasnt on the 400ex, he was on the kx80. unless the kx has an lrd also lol

Martin Blair
09-12-2003, 04:00 PM
i did it one my lil kx80 not my 400 that thing is smaller then a bmx bike the cop was cool and i didnt get a ticket or nothign but there the only ones in the neighborhiood that care, i t was infront of my and my firends house so why does the sidewalk matter?

SGA
09-13-2003, 08:04 AM
Its a sidewalk. Its on the side of the road, and its made for walking and non motorized traffic. Its there for safety.
Your answer about TP'ing thier house, thats just immature and stupid.
No doubt you are a teenager and are bucking authority, thats normal. My suggestion would be to keep anything motorized off the sidewalk. Also, dont be ripping around the neighborhood with that LRD pipe, that just makes people angry.
I used to do the same as you, loud pipes, riding anywhere, etc, but I learned that just pisses people off.
It pisses me off when I come home from work, im tired, just trying to relax, watch some TV. Then kids keep ripping by back and forth with a go cart with no muffler. after a couple days of this, I went out and told them, " I dont care if you ride, just get a muffler on that thing, and stay away from in front of my house till you do".

I still take the quads, motorcycles, go carts around the neighborhood, but only if they have a quiet muffler, and slow down (idle speed) around people. I learned a big lesson about this last year.
I got spoon a used YZ -80, and one day he was going around the neighborhood on it. Well, I'm standing out in the road watching and this lady comes by walking her dog. Well, here comes spoon, he was ripping along about 50 MPH. The lady is on one side of the street, spoons on the other side, coming up behind her. ( no sidewalks here). Well he blew by, scared the h*ll out of the lady and the dog. she walks up to me and says " did you see that boy? he scared me to death! Hes going way too fast to be in this neighborhood!" Got her all rattled. well, spoon comes back, and I made him apologize to the lady and tell her he would slow down. After she left, spoon asked, what did I do? I gave her plenty of room!
**He did not even realize he had scared her. **

Spoon slows down around people now, so do I. Its called respect for others.

rider250ex
09-13-2003, 08:18 AM
i say you get in one of ur friends cars and drive by at night and paintball their house...thats what we do when someone pisses us off.

09-13-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by rider250ex
i say you get in one of ur friends cars and drive by at night and paintball their house...thats what we do when someone pisses us off.

worst. idea. ever.

Maybe. just maybe, you should try TALKING to these neighbors of yours, and stop being an ******* to them. and maybe they will return the favor.

LTandRaptorider
09-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by rider250ex

And that's why I keep the AR-15 with two 30 rd. mags jungle clipped together, loaded with tracers nearby...

Use your head, respect others. Doing idiotic stuff like that ruins riding for the rest of us. :scary:

spud400ex
09-13-2003, 04:52 PM
ive been nice about it with my neighbors and when i ride around my yard and my neighbors yard, i have permission, they still call the cops. the cops just drive by and dont care b/c i dont ride in the street and they know that. plus with a pop. of less than 1000 they know who to keep an eye on.