PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got motor work done by sparks?

bandit390
09-11-2003, 07:36 PM
Anyone? Im wondering how long it took for you to get it back.

There doing mine and its almost been 2 months and they keep giving me the ole " we will get it done asap" everytime I call.

wyndzer
09-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Yep, they do good work, but plan on about 6 months down time.

bandit390
09-11-2003, 09:35 PM
They will send it back before I let them have it for 6 months.

Only if they would have been truthfull when I first called them. They would have never got mine. With there "we can start on it next week" lies. :mad:

Big - D Racing
09-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Your engine got stuck on a shelf in there shop beind a lot of other engines just waiting in line, it's moving closer to the front just slowly. The thing that sucks the most is their sponsorsed rider get to cut the line and it pushes your enne back further. Plus this is the busiest time of the year for them because dune season starts in October and they are known for their drag dune engines, and everyone down here is trying to get their engine done before the season is here.

TT 400ex
09-11-2003, 10:40 PM
yea they had mine for 3 months just got it back. took it to them in april got it back the end of june. waited a year to give it to them. i got a 416 national this thing rips. in a big way !!!!!!!! just keep calling scott and bug him to death but dont threaten him with his life. you will love you bike as much as you hate him now. i just made another appointment.