PDA

View Full Version : shutting down part of winchester bay

blazinquad300
09-11-2003, 04:34 PM
sure do appreciate ur guys reply's. we need all the support we can get, so if u ride the oregon dunes. an u want to keep riding down there we need to get the word around. on my first point i listed some contacts. im goin to try to start an online petition and maybe we can send it around to all ex riders , then when we get a certain amount of signatures saying name,how long we been riding at the dunes. anybody thinks this is a good idea give me some imput an reply bak.

thanks

- winchester bay is part of the town reedsport, which is douglas county who is making the decision

Narly R
09-13-2003, 08:09 PM
DEFENTLY!!! I will do anything i can to help! If we make a petition it will prolly help, do you know if there is anyone here in Roseburg that have anything to do with it. Im an hour 1/2 away from the coast. so i go alot. Lets do something!:mad:

blazinquad300
09-13-2003, 10:26 PM
i will go ahead and start a forward petition where u have to copy and paste your info and then send it forward. so i will send it to all my riding buddy's first, and then i will send it to u narly r and u can send to ur friends or somethin. hhhmm let me think about this and i will get bak to u

p.s. save the oregon sand dunes!!!!!!!!!

Narly R
09-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Thanks man! save a dune, eat a inviromentalist!:D

cyber burn
09-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Thanks man! save a dune, eat a inviromentalist!:D LOL :)

cyber burn
09-14-2003, 12:54 AM
send me a copy blazinquad300

blazinquad300
09-14-2003, 06:52 PM
everyone who wants a petition to fill out and send to all there riding buddies email me at blazinquad300@aol.com and i will make sure that u will get one!
thanks

p.s piss on sierra club!