PDA

View Full Version : Who will Honda sign for the GNCC?

tprender
09-11-2003, 03:56 PM
Honda has Signed Tim Farr to race the new 450F in the GNC MX and TT races for next year. will Honda try or have they signed and XC rider for next year? I would think that they will want one in the pro or production class for next year.
If you havn't heard about the signing of Farr go to ********.com and read about it.

ILGNCC400EX
09-11-2003, 04:18 PM
Yeah just read that on atv scence and i had to read it again!!! Can the rest of the manufaturers be far behind?? I no that i am giving away my age but i remember Marty Hart and Jimmy White going after it in the old days...Those were the days....
Back to ur question honda likes to be #1 my guess is that they will go after Ballance But Yokley Duvall and Borich would all be good spokesmans too...But if i had to bet i would put money on Ballance. He might not go with them but i will bet that they will want him...

ILGNCC400EX
09-11-2003, 04:45 PM
I forgot to add...DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!

ex kid
09-11-2003, 04:49 PM
borich or smiley.unless they snatched up ballence already. borich is a big contender cause hes still winning on a honda.

Wingnut
09-11-2003, 05:09 PM
I doubt they will go after anyone in the GNCCs. Honda is the only major factory that doesn't have a GNCC bike team, I don't think they would have an ATV team before bikes. Honda already has Scott Summers (who finished 7th overall at Wisp from the Vet A class) and they won't sponsor him as a GNCC racer. For some reason Honda ignores the GNCCs even though more potential customers can relate to woods racing. I think the most we can look forward to is Farr racing some GNCCs. He's done it before and has done very well. I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'd be surprised if I am.

Smokey
09-11-2003, 05:21 PM
AS of right now Duvall will be on a Yamaha . I am sure if the right offer would happen he would ride the Honda but I sure dont see that happening since he loves the Yamaha ......

MEL
09-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
[B I no that i am giving away my age but i remember Marty Hart and Jimmy White going after it in the old days...Those were the days....
[/B]

don't feel bad, i still have an autographed poster from when team honda was in there haydays, mike coe, marty hart, and curtis sparks.