PDA

View Full Version : "friend" stole my CD deck and doesnt know i know.. what should i do about it???

JUSTINcredible
09-10-2003, 10:56 PM
well a while ago my ford broke down and i left it at my friends, dads gravel pit for the night and the next day i had a freind pick it up to fix it for me, so whatever, well a few days ago i go to pick up my cd player out of it so i could put it in my blazer and he gets all scared and i could kinda tell he was lying about it but hes not the kind of persone who would lie about it to me but he said that someone must have stole it when the truck was at the pit cuz it was never in there, then i told nick about and hes like wtf, we were there a couple weeks ago to get your raceing gear out of it and the cd player was in there, so then im talking to my cousin today who is like best of the best freinds with this kid and i asked him where my cd player was and hes like, well luke has it, he said he paid you 50 bucks for it, and im like uhhhh no, and now i dont know what to do.... steal it back and he'll never know i have it back and wont get pissed or whatever, or get the cop to get it for me and just not mention any names.. i dont really wanna get the kid in trouble

09-10-2003, 10:57 PM
Have your dad beat him up since you are to weak to do it youself

JUSTINcredible
09-10-2003, 11:02 PM
he has 3 of my broke down cars in his yard and i dont want them back when he gets P.O.ed at me

shamisc
09-10-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by RidinHard

:muscle: You my friend, need to get your balls out of your back pocket and go over there and open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop *** on this basturd!! Who gives a flying f*ck if he gets pissed!! Anyone that will steal from a friend is not a friend at all! JMO!:mad: :grr: :macho You need to handle this yourself, and leave this theif alone!!:mad:

Woody_YFZ
09-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Tell him you know about it and ask for it back and see if he denies it, then get mean and ugly if he won't fess up.

450bret350
09-10-2003, 11:55 PM
beat his *****, no doubt about it, beat his *****

cudaman
09-11-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by shamisc
:muscle: You my friend, need to get your balls out of your back pocket and go over there and open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop *** on this basturd!! Who gives a flying f*ck if he gets pissed!! Anyone that will steal from a friend is not a friend at all! JMO!:mad: :grr: :macho You need to handle this yourself, and leave this theif alone!!:mad:

definately

zzbudzz
09-11-2003, 02:08 AM
how much is the cd player worth? is it worth the fight .....and a law suit for beating his head in? it's a new game out there and it's filled with lawyers...:ermm:

JTRtrx250r
09-11-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by shamisc
:muscle: You my friend, need to get your balls out of your back pocket and go over there and open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop *** on this basturd!! Who gives a flying f*ck if he gets pissed!! Anyone that will steal from a friend is not a friend at all! JMO!:mad: :grr: :macho You need to handle this yourself, and leave this theif alone!!:mad: yup,but make the attempt not to push his face thru his @$$,if all else fails...do what ya gotta do and if that fails...then push his face thru his @$$;)I HATE THEIVES!!!!:mad:Even worse if its a friend,friends dont do that;)

L.Vegas400
09-11-2003, 03:30 AM
not to flame, i dont know about everybody else but im kinda tired of "beat his @ss this, and beat his @ss that" grow up a bit and find out for sure. if he does have it and will give it back, great, if not have the buddy that knows for sure get it back. either way, i dont really know how much of a friend this dude is for ganking your stuff.

muff
09-11-2003, 04:22 AM
keep askin him about it...if he denies then do what they had suggested^^^

also once this ordeal is over dont hang out with that kid, or more stuff will start to disappear

blondie69
09-11-2003, 04:34 AM
a real friend wouldn't have stolen that from u. the guy seems like an idgit. Ask him about the cd deck...and if he denies its yours....if u have the serial number of it written down somewhere, get it out, get him to show u the serial number on that...and if its yours, tell him to give it back, or else u'd have the police on his ***. I dunno...i jus hate it when ppls steal:mad:

killed300ex
09-11-2003, 04:45 AM
seems as you have alot to loose over this cd deck i would ask him about it and say i heard it was you and just tell him to give it back and if he dont go to the police and tell them you dont want to press chrages but just want the deck back i think beating hiss ***** would prolly be the worst thing you could do in your position cause of how u got cars over there. but yet at the pace this kid is going there wont be anyhting left to the cars by the time u pick them up cause he would have stole it all lol
killed

ewalker302
09-11-2003, 04:59 AM
Dude, a cd player isn't woth fightin over.
This will be the easiest way to do it.

Make sure to bring a couple of buds with you just to keep a fight from happening.

From your post it sounds like you can get access to the guys truck.
No Im certainly not one for stealing, but if you let this guy walk all over you will never stop thinking about it & what you should have done.

Just go steal it back.
Bring some buds for lookout & to keep the guy from jumping you. If he catches you don't bs the guy tell him U know what the deal is and you are taking back your radio or else you are going to get the cops involved. I bet it would take 1 summons delivered to this guys house & he'll be haulin *** to get you back your radio.
But definatly get your radio back.

I would maybe clip a few extras wires while I was doing this.
If you gotta break a window 2 get it, so be it. These guys certainly werent thinking of your rights.

I would also tell my cousin that until he apologizes to you he can
go F himself. Family should look out for each other not lie & screw each other over.

If things get hairy threaten to bring in the popo's screw getting the guy in trouble, he doesnt' seem to be too worried about your feelings.
:bandit:

QuAdRiDeR0369
09-11-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
he has 3 of my broke down cars in his yard and i dont want them back when he gets P.O.ed at me

how could he get pissed at you when hes the one that stole it from you? doesnt make sense:confused:

freakystone
09-11-2003, 08:16 AM
Assuming you are old enough to drink you should do him like we did this chump I know...

Keep in mind this was in 1989 but anyways. There was this punk who was on the football team with us and he was just an @$$ all the time. Since he was on the football team with us, we couldnt kick his butt or we would be kicked off the team.

One night there was a party and he was there. We all acted buddy buddy with him and got him drunk as h3ll. He ended up passed out so we warmed up some hotdogs in the microwave and rubbed them all over his face telling him "suck it again damon, suck it again." There was a total of four of us doing this and one person video taping it all. He started to come to and started crying and balling his eyes out saying, "I thought you guys were my friends." Then he ran out of the room and everyone laughed at him.

The next school day he was a totally different person and everyone laughed at him. It was all over school. It was over a week before he learned that it was really just hotdogs. A few weeks later he transfered and no one heard from him again.

Paybacks are a biatch. Dont fork with the freak.:grr:

You should do the same thing to your so called friend.

JUSTINcredible
09-11-2003, 02:26 PM
im not gonna beat his *** cuz and take it cuz then i would be in trouble, i dont really wanna steal it back cuz then hes gonna get me in trouble for tresspassing and he already is denying that its mine or ever was mine but still he told alot of ppl that he bought it from me, and besides this kid is 6'6" 300 somthin pounds, im guessing that all the little kids that are saying " go beat his ***" are about 13 maybe 14. The place i bought it from has the serial number and all that stuff and i plan on going to get that in about 10 minutes and then giving the police a call and they can take care of it.. I figure do it the right way and I wont have to worry about getting in any trouble..... i'm not one to rat people out, but in this case im gonna make an exception

Jackie
09-11-2003, 03:34 PM
maybe you should ask him for your 50 bucks. maybe his mind set was that the tape deck was for storage of your junk cars.

bandit390
09-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Do nothing about it.

JUSTINcredible
09-11-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
maybe you should ask him for your 50 bucks. maybe his mind set was that the tape deck was for storage of your junk cars.

it was a 400 dollar deck.... why would i sell it for 50 bucks

and he wanted my junk cars, hes just that kinda kid

Black400
09-11-2003, 05:20 PM
just go talk to him about it if he is an ***** about it. Then turn it into the cops.

sylvan56473
09-11-2003, 05:23 PM
It sounds like you are in quite a jam. The cars that you have at his house, are you looking at getting them back or did you give them to him? I understand that you don't want him mad at you becuase you may never get your cars back and if you do they might be pretty messed up. It sounds like you have already confronted him about it and he denied it. I think you said it was your cousin that's really good friends with him. Ask your cousin to help you out. Have your cousin talk to him and tell him that you are thinking about pressing charges unless he returns it to you. Fighting doesn't seem like the answer in this case and he appears to be bullying you. You are going to have to step up and do something sooner or later. Might as well get it out of the way tonight!

flyin#5
09-11-2003, 05:46 PM
ever think of just askin for it back? i mean if he has it he knows it. he will get under pressure and give you some stupid excuse. then you find it in yourself to belive the lie and just say "never do this agian" and then its cool. i say do that. he will probably try to deny it but just tell him you know he has it. dont be mean just be sincer and stern.

SGA
09-11-2003, 07:57 PM
The place i bought it from has the serial number and all that stuff and i plan on going to get that in about 10 minutes and then giving the police a call and they can take care of it.. I figure do it the right way and I wont have to worry about getting in any trouble..... i'm not one to rat people out, but in this case im gonna make an exception
Not getting in any trouble? LOL! This guy is 6'6 300 pounds!
Son, this guys gonna knock you so far back in time, you'll be changing your own diaper!
Say, get some pics and post them on the site after hes through with you. :D

Honda4trax250x
09-11-2003, 08:26 PM
have ur cousin talk to him about it

Jackie
09-11-2003, 08:44 PM
an ex boyfriend of my daughters broke into my garage and broke up the plastics on a 4x4 I was storing for someone. The punk tryed to tow a car with it, what an idiot. called police with my damages and the kid sat in some youth camp for 9 months after that. It straightend him right out (good kid now). Just an FYI the system doesnt always just slap hands of theives.

yfsrider
09-11-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by RidinHard

$$^

09-11-2003, 09:02 PM
blackmail him.

JUSTINcredible
09-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Not getting in any trouble? LOL! This guy is 6'6 300 pounds!
Son, this guys gonna knock you so far back in time, you'll be changing your own diaper!
Say, get some pics and post them on the site after hes through with you. :D

lol and thats the exact reason why i knew right away i didnt want to fight him.:p

the cars he can keep cuz i sure dont want them, neither run and i live in town and we can only have 3 cars on the property for more than 24 hours at a time so i'm worried about him making me take them back, but tomorrow morning when i see him its one last chance to admit he has it and just give it to me with no problem or i'll go talk to the cop and he can take care of it..

atl855
09-12-2003, 06:28 AM
what a "friend" if her is steeling your stuff, if you know fore shure confront him and get it back unless he sold it then you are s.o.l.

freakystone
09-12-2003, 06:33 AM
I still say the hot dog trick will teach him not to mess with people...

09-12-2003, 10:38 AM
me and my friends hats were stolen about 30 mins ago in gym. i know who took them, of course the guy denys it. ***s. im gonna kick some ***.

SGA
09-12-2003, 02:04 PM
but tomorrow morning when i see him its one last chance to admit he has it and just give it to me with no problem or i'll go talk to the cop and he can take care of it..
Well man, good luck with it. I'll say one thing, you got nads!