PDA

View Full Version : who's the new guy running exriders???

abcracing
09-10-2003, 09:49 PM
i need to get ahold of the guy running the site now.if someone can help me out thanks soo much. BILL

Z400central
09-10-2003, 09:52 PM
exriders admin

Narly R
09-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Z400central
exriders admin

;) seems like a real good fellar!:)

muff
09-11-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
;) seems like a real good fellar!:)

sure does

ewalker302
09-11-2003, 05:40 AM
Yeah the site has been runnin good since Harlan took over.

I only have 2 suggestions, which may be harder to fix than I know.
but can we get somebody to redirect all of the threads that are started with questions about non honda bikes to be redirected to the non-honda forum.

No big deal I would be willing to partrol it.
I'm not talking about trying to be a mod or anything.
I just get tired of logging on & thinking yeah some good new threads & half of them are people asking question about other
brands w/ no Honda info at all.

Second is (and I know this has been said) but it would be great to be able to post pics the old easy way.

I was thinking about maybe a sticky thread where people could either donate some cash like 5 or 10 bucks till we can get a big enough hard drive to store the picks or a big enough donation maybe 30-40 bucks for a new shirt & patron status.(just an idea to help out with the server space).

Regardless, I think a new EX Tshirt would be cool.
I would like to see a thread where people could vote on members designs, with Harlen having the final say of course.
I love this site the way it is, but I know from experience that sometimes money can get tight when running a site this large & + I would love to have a cool T - with EX RIDERS.COM in flames across the shoulders so the Yammy riders would have something better to look at than my roost when I pass them.

I'd be willing to contribute.
It's just so much easier to discuss & evaluate problems when pics are easy to post.

Not to mention cool bike pics, & some babes on bikes threads.

Maybe we could put a pixel or mb limit on uploaded pics like the limit on avitar pixels, or the way e-bay has a upper mb limit for basic pics.

One more---How about a 250R specific forum??
I dont have an R , but it sure would be easier for the R guys without wading through all the EX threads.
It looks like the stolen bike forum is dead, maybe we could put it there.

I know this should be in the comments forum & I put it there 2

Just some thoughts.
Thanks

:bandit: