PDA

View Full Version : Is there really a new Honda quad?

Ryan
09-10-2003, 05:57 PM
:uhoh:

Well the name of my thread was just a joke ;) .

Anyways, heres the real story........ There are 3 quads that have been riding by mine and my neighbors house constantly. They have been speeding, kicking up dust everywhere, and causing all sorts of trouble :grr: . Not to mention they are all riding double............. Without helmets :mad: .

My neighbor told me to find out who they are. He was really pissed off. So as I saw them come past my house, I waited patiently for them to come back. I knew who 2 of the kids were, (A bunch of smart *** teenagers). I calmly told them to go slower up this road and to put on helmets. I also said "My neighbor is extremely pissed off at you guys." The one kid acted like an a-hole and started talking back to me. Anyways, if these kids keep up what they are doing, what should I do?

Thanks.

Glow Plug
09-10-2003, 06:06 PM
it all depends in what the cops are like in your area you could phone the cops and get em fined or something like that or you could just leave it :rolleyes:

Narly R
09-10-2003, 06:08 PM
Is your drive wat, or just like a blm road? Cause tecnacly if its BLM they you cant doi much... our neibor got the sherif called on him for not even that, just ridding in the front of his house,,, (neibors sometimes :rolleyes: ) but if they do it agin be pretty ....... ya know get the poain across (unless they can like beat the poo outa ya) and if they dont (gice them one warning) is what I would do is like dig a big ditch in the road with like pots where cars can drive across... ya know what i mean, so then they wont be able to go fast.....:ermm:

wilkin250r
09-10-2003, 06:10 PM
I am ALL for giving people a second chance. You gave them a second chance when you asked them politely to drive slower, and to wear helmets. They refused.

No more chances. Contact their parents, and let them know that if the behavior doesn't stop, you will notify the police, and they could be facing a hefty fine.

J-06
09-10-2003, 06:27 PM
Call the parents or have the police wait for them. There minds will change fast. O and who wants to ride DOUBLE!! haha

sweet300ex
09-10-2003, 06:42 PM
woop there asses!

Ryan
09-10-2003, 06:52 PM
Well for contacting their parents, I think all of these kids are over the age of 18.

I just saw them pass recently and they didn't listen to what I told them. If I do call the cops, it will just get our road watched again and I won't even be able to ride down it. I forgot to add, we live on a private dirt road and pay for it to be fixed.

I will leave it up to my neighbor for now. If he isn't able to do something, then I might have to use drastic measures :macho .

Ralph
09-10-2003, 06:56 PM
if it is a private road its legal for them, just wait till they bust their heads open

Ryan
09-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
if it is a private road its legal for them, just wait till they bust their heads open

If they don't stop soon, I think I will be making that happen :devious: