PDA

View Full Version : D6 oints race at back moutain

ex kid
09-10-2003, 04:08 PM
last week the track got flooded out. any bodye going? ill be there if i get my bike striaghtend out. if ya wanna try n help with the problem i posted SOMEONE HELP!!! in the steering/suspension fourm.

Derno24
09-12-2003, 04:53 PM
you know I'll be there...I know harlen will be there to collect. Anyone else????

ralph13
09-13-2003, 06:05 PM
i will be there

TLC
09-13-2003, 07:46 PM
we will be there

ex kid
09-14-2003, 03:40 PM
it was a good track. i thought it was setup better than last time. i got 6/7. i crashed in the third turn on the first lap then got caught in a bottleneck for a few mins. harlen was haulin *** along with traci cecco. ron is a good guy i got to talk with him for a few min. j where we're u thougt u were goin?

jlhughes750
09-15-2003, 07:08 AM
how did my buddy Mark do??? on the silver R (powerline) in the A class????? Anyone take notice????PICS????

I had ffamily in town for my new daughters dedication at church!!!

Derno24
09-15-2003, 07:08 AM
Granted some of this could be my riding style, but man am I beat up today. I had to lift my machine off of 10 different things. Not due to crashing just getting off track. That damn hill in the back got me 2 out of 4 laps. I will give you an honest review of the Kenda Klaw's. The rears slide good on normal pack, but days like yesterday they wouldn't hook up unless you were pointed straight ahead. Not a bad track, but that one hill should have been cut out. Every lap there was about a half dozen people stuck there. :ermm:

Derno24
09-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
how did my buddy Mark do??? on the silver R (powerline) in the A class????? Anyone take notice????PICS????

I had ffamily in town for my new daughters dedication at church!!!

excuses, excuses......j/k 4 stroke A should have been Borich, Cecco, and Krachun. Even though there was a big debate over that one. I could explain, but it would be easier to tell you when I see you guys.

jlhughes750
09-15-2003, 07:38 AM
2 STROKE a 2 STROKE a ANY NEWS???

dERNO WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT DEBATE, ??? pm ME!!!!1 wHAT HAPPENED TO hARLEN??? i WISH I COULDA GONE!!! DARN CAPSS:(

465Stroker
09-15-2003, 07:40 AM
Results have been fixed as of last night:

2 Stroke A - Stone, Lucas, and then Mark - only 3 in the class.

4 Stroke A - Borich, Traci Cecco, Krachun, Harlen, Brandt, Rob Hertz, R. Cecco

Admin
09-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Both the scoring for the 2 & 4 stroke A classes were screwed up!

2 Stroke A:
Wes Stone wasn't scored for one lap, and he ended up being a lap down. From what I heard he was ahead of Mark and won, but Mark was the official winner.

4 Strok A:
Todd Rothermel was scored at finishing 2nd and even lead the race for two laps until Chris Borich passed him in the last lap for the win according to the official AMA Log sheet.

In the real world, Todd pulled off the side of the track in the 2nd or 3rd lap. I passed him and asked if he was ok, he said "Yes" and that was the last I saw him during the race. But, somehow he managed to get scored ahead of the whole class that lap and took the lead? He left right after the race was over, and the track officials wouldn't adjust the scoring because the official AMA log showed he got 2nd, so he got 2nd. He wasn't around to say otherwise so the scoring wasn't changed.

It was a real shame because Traci Cecco ran the A class for the first time, and she was putting the hammer down. She also wrecked and still got 2nd place in the real world, but was dropped to 3rd place. Mike Krachun finished 3rd, but was scored 4th. I finished 4th, but was scored 5th.

Pappy
09-15-2003, 07:50 AM
sounds like someone found a short cut:uhoh:

Admin
Glad to hear the scoring was corrected!

465Stroker
Harlen - It was all fixed as of last nights phone call from the district rep. We gave him your phone number if he had an other questions. Traci's money for 2nd is being mailed as we speak.

Admin
09-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Great Rick, Traci deserved her money!

It was a shame that you got a flat tire, but it was so funny to hear your story about coming up on Chris while he was taking a break in the woods, and him thinking you were coming up on him for the lead. I wish I could have seen his reaction.:D

465Stroker
09-15-2003, 08:02 AM
Chris was just wiping his hands off with leaves. Just imagine soemone looking like they just saw a ghost and then taking off and bouncing off of every tree for the next 2 miles! I must say - he kept her pinned and on the track and I was just about blowing every corner trying to keep up!

jlhughes750
09-15-2003, 08:10 AM
:confused: short cuts?? i wasn't even there!!!! I swear!!

haha Hertz on a thumper??? pleazse explain!!

Good run Traci!!
So my buddy Mark finished and did not blow up!!!great!!He had a rough week last week!!!

Hertz on a thumpper!!!????:eek2: :eek:

Admin
09-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Yup, Rob Hertz was on the C-dale. It was funny because I thought he was Tyler Lenig until I was following him and saw the Pro # 12 on his helmet? I was like what did Tyler borrow Rob's Helmet to race? Also, man did Tyler get tall all of a sudden. I had no clue it was him. He will need to get use the 4 stroke because he didn't finish as well as he is capable. When the race was over, I was shocked that it was him.

Derno24
09-15-2003, 10:08 AM
Traci was definitely flying, and was very calm during the whole debacle. I would have been choking someone after that. Harlen was playing mediator going in and doing the dirty work. I was surprised they wouldn't budge after Borich, Harlen, and other went over saying the results were incorrect. Man I wish I had these type of problems. :D

Rick so you guys are going to outback now huh???:devil:

jlhughes750
09-15-2003, 10:56 AM
I guess i didn't miss much!! i just spoke to Mark C. who i thought went, (after i spent all night prepping his bike). he stayed in bed when he woke up to rain. so it musta been Mark Walters in the 2 stroke class with Wes and Lucas..... next 10 weeks in a row of D6 action!!!! Ready!!!;)

later, J

ex kid
09-15-2003, 01:20 PM
yea rob rode toms dale. he looked a little outta place on it but the dude was still flyin. rick im pretty sure u lapped me when u were in second behind chris. then traci and i then mike and wes(i think). yea i saw todd pulled over i think he had a prob witht he bike cause i saw him messin with it before the race. not sure if harlen went by me? it was a good track i really liked it just wish i didnt crash so early.

ron i got hung up on the hill ur talkin about cause some dummy let off and spun sideways at me then all the sudden theres 20 quads there.

now that i think about it i dunno that i got a 6/7. i think there were more than 7 my pit crew said my class had two dnfs so i dunno if i got screwd.

any one get pics?
harlen i got some tape but its really no good the batteries died.

blaster2000
09-15-2003, 06:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHA exkid, "JoE" rolled and i got it on tape BAAAA hahaha

ex kid
09-15-2003, 06:45 PM
oo a funny guy. k rob wait till dutchman he he he

ex kid
09-15-2003, 06:57 PM
nevermind what i said earlier. they fixed the results.(
www.bmer.org ) i got 4th out of 7.

blaster2000
09-16-2003, 05:35 PM
HA u still rolled:blah:

Derno24
09-16-2003, 07:40 PM
You know exkid we don't live that far apart so if you ever need a lift just let me know I would be more than happy to help. Besides I always pit near Harlen. We can complain to him about the site. I love looking at his faces.:blah:

joedirt
09-16-2003, 08:47 PM
The only way you could get a ride with us is if you sit in the bed of the truck

ex kid
09-17-2003, 12:58 PM
thanks for the offer ron i might take u up on it one day. joedirt check ur pms.