PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Fibe Industries

Ryan
09-10-2003, 09:50 AM
Happy Birthday! :macho

nacs400ex
09-10-2003, 01:46 PM
I dont think Adam comes on here to much.

Glow Plug
09-10-2003, 05:20 PM
why doesn't he come on any more ? Meh happy b day any way

nacs400ex
09-10-2003, 05:29 PM
hes very busy, going to the races to promote his product, making his products, getting ready for the freestyle/party this weekend, and he has a broken back.

Narly R
09-10-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
and he has a broken back.

:( How'de he do that?

Happy Birthday man!:blah:

Glow Plug
09-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
hes very busy, going to the races to promote his product, making his products, getting ready for the freestyle/party this weekend, and he has a broken back.

how'd he manage the broken back, But I wish adam the best of luck with the hoods and stuff :) If I had one it might fit I would buy one

400exBro
09-10-2003, 05:44 PM
Adams throttle stuck open over a double and caused him to overshot by 50 feet or so and he bailed and it caused him to break his back...

Hey adam if you read this, happy b-day man!!!! i hope my stuff comes soon becuase i just your decels on my stuff so....

Guy400
09-10-2003, 05:46 PM
Happy Birthday!! Gotta hood for the 450R yet?:eek: :D

Glow Plug
09-10-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
Adams throttle stuck open over a double and caused him to overshot by 50 feet or so and he bailed and it caused him to break his back...

ouch that really sucks, whats hes riding now? 250r or somethnig? Hope you get better soon adam :)

Quad18star
09-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Freestyle/party?? How come I wasn't informed about this?? Who's gunna be there?? Is it in his backyard?? I hope he's doing better . The last time I seen him he had just broken his back the week before and looked like he was in pain . He runs a really good business. Showed me around his shop and soem of the projects he was working on . He's got a contract to make hoods for Lost Creek Cycle for their bikes. He even gave me some pretty kewl Fibe Industries stickers that look good on my tool box :cool:

nacs400ex
09-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Yeah greg is tomorrow. In his back yard, he has ramp made and stuff. ATV, BMX, and Dirtbike freestyle. I believe its the bomb squad but I aint sure. I know they were supposed to come in august, but they might be coming now? Its basically his b-day party.

He has a CT310 Gibson/Elka, but he parting some of it. Hes getting a sponsor from tennysons on a yfz, and mesley is gunna race it the first half of the season, due to adams back :devil:

400exBro
09-13-2003, 10:21 AM
no way it is the bomb squad!!! or else he would of advertised it better...
if it is, damn i am stupid that i didn't go!!!!

Craig were did you get that avator pic from??

nacs400ex
09-13-2003, 10:38 AM
secret :D Well I dont know any quaders that do freestyle around here, so who else would it be ?

Quad18star
09-13-2003, 05:39 PM
So did anyone go to it??? If so how was it?? Who did Freestyle?? Anyone have pictures?? If it was the Bomb Squad I'd be extremely pissed that I didn't get an invitation . LOL

400exBro
09-13-2003, 07:05 PM
WTF he didn't say anything that quads would be there... i just thought it would be dirt bikes bands and beer, so i made other plans... this wasn't organized to well then!!!!

nacs400ex
09-14-2003, 08:29 AM
my bad no quads, but he told me there was gunna be quads so meh. It was ok, there was 2 kegs, and some ladies there. The freestyle was pretty sweet. mesley didnt show up till later, and my buddies dad picked us up at 10:00 :mad: because he had work the next day. Pissed me right off. Adam had a texas mickey of rye too.

Quad18star
09-14-2003, 06:08 PM
What ever happened to the Bomb Squad comming up to Canada. Adam was telling me they were supposed to be at Walton to have a showdown . Quads vs Dirtbikes . That would ahve been awesome , show the Canadian public that Quads can kick it with the best of them . Then he told me that they were gunan be at his place . Man , we should get the Bomb Squad at one of the ATV Nationals next season . Lets see if Wes is up for it .

400exBro
09-14-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
What ever happened to the Bomb Squad comming up to Canada. Adam was telling me they were supposed to be at Walton to have a showdown . Quads vs Dirtbikes . That would ahve been awesome , show the Canadian public that Quads can kick it with the best of them . Then he told me that they were gunan be at his place . Man , we should get the Bomb Squad at one of the ATV Nationals next season . Lets see if Wes is up for it .

Word!!!!
i agree