PDA

View Full Version : FTM Headlight Covers

Decker64
09-10-2003, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know where to get the FTM Headlight Covers for a 400EX that are in the product review section? I e-mailed C&D, but they replied they only carry NACS.

Thanx

RytM1
09-10-2003, 10:52 AM
I think those used to be sold through the site store, but I don't see them in there anymore. Do a search on the site for "headlight covers", you should be able to find some info in there somewhere.

Decker64
09-11-2003, 04:31 AM
Okay, I don't get it. I e-mailed the site store and I got a reply that they never heard of the FTM covers (?) I would realy like to get these. If anyone knows where I can get these, please let me know. I can't believe that these fell off the map after last year. They seemed to be pretty highly regarded by those who have them.

Thanx

RytM1
09-11-2003, 07:58 AM
I forgot that the site store link now takes you to C&D's site. The site store I was referring to was www.masondixonracing.com . I didn't see them on the site anymore, but try sending them an email. Or you can always go to the wanted forum, and see if someone is willing to part with theirs.

lil400exman
09-11-2003, 09:50 AM
they have ads in dirtwheels back in the page with all the ads no pics ya know? i will see if i can get therenumber gimmie a lil bit alright?