PDA

View Full Version : For those that don't know

09-10-2003, 07:31 AM
For those of you that don't visit the where to ride forum... The last exriders.com ride at the Hatfield McCoy trails in WV is at the end of this month. Looks like 20+ members will be there so far and anyone else is welcome.. So if ya wanna come hang out and see some retards on quads,,mountain jumping,,beer drinking (if your of age) and a have a good time..make plans ta show up..:D http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/woot.gif

300exOH
09-10-2003, 07:55 AM
What are the dates? Is it family friendly? Details please.

k2-dawg
09-10-2003, 07:56 AM
Rico, what do you mean by "last"? Last for the year or last forever.... :confused:

09-10-2003, 08:18 AM
Dates are 25th thru 28th.

Family oriented.....Umm can't really say. Not too many women ever show up and we've never had any children. Your still more than welcome but there might be foul language used and lots of drinking at night around the campfire..:ermm:
There are other camp sites available away from us that you could stay at. You could come down and hang out before things get outa hand later that night..:eek:

K2-dawg this is the last one for this year..:D

freakystone
09-10-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Family oriented.....Umm can't really say. Not too many women ever show up and we've never had any children. Your still more than welcome but there might be foul language used and lots of drinking at night around the campfire..:ermm:
There are other camp sites available away from us that you could stay at. You could come down and hang out before things get outa hand later that night..:eek:

You forgot to mention your jacked-tooth-man-friend that runs around with his dork hanging out... And dragging the ground. :D

300exOH
09-10-2003, 08:29 AM

Cool. Sounds like a good time. The family would feel right at home with the drinking and foul language.:eek:

Doibugu2
09-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Cool. Sounds like a good time. The family would feel right at home with the drinking and foul language.:eek:

I won't be making this ride, so there won't be to much foul language.:D

dirtmomma
09-10-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH

Yeah no kidding what would camping/riding be w/o foul language & drinking LOL my family would fit in great too but were WAY to far away to come darn it!!:(

bradley300
09-10-2003, 08:43 AM
beer drinking (if your of age) and a have a good time..make plans ta show up..:D http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/woot.gif

i used that excuse last time and still had jello shots crammed in my face! i guess everbody got together and said "see if we can give 'em a few a dees, that'll slow him down tomorow so we dont look so slow anymore"

jcv400ex
09-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
i used that excuse last time and still had jello shots crammed in my face! i guess everbody got together and said "see if we can give 'em a few a dees, that'll slow him down tomorow so we dont look so slow anymore"

Only thing that was slowed last time was your reaction time to the turn.......and your head when it hit the tree! :devil:

Taco
09-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Only thing that was slowed last time was your reaction time to the turn.......and your head when it hit the tree! :devil: I don't remember seeing you there?:confused: :confused:

Pappy
09-10-2003, 05:56 PM
maybe ill try and come to one of these rides:ermm:

Taco
09-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
maybe ill try and come to one of these rides:ermm: I hear they got a nice bar in Logan:D

batgeek
09-10-2003, 06:01 PM
good times....good times.... :D

millions of Peaches, Peaches for free.

Taco
09-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
good times....good times.... :D

millions of Peaches, Peaches for free. Does that mean Rico likes Peaches in the can?????:confused:

Pappy
09-10-2003, 06:12 PM
or in a jar:confused:

or spread out on the bar:confused:

remlapr
09-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Me and Sprincr4hire are still on track to be there. Should roll in around 9 thursday night. Rico - are we following you down?

Taco
09-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
Me and Sprincr4hire are still on track to be there. Should roll in around 9 thursday night. Rico - are we following you down? I hope not cause me and Rico usually like to start the festivities early:D

remlapr
09-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Taco
I hope not cause me and Rico usually like to start the festivities early:D

What time do you guys usually head out to ride in the mornings? I have a feeling it get's later and later as the ride goes on :D

Taco
09-10-2003, 06:40 PM
pretty much we leave once everybody gets their crap together. But we try to be at the trail by 11 at the latest. Just depends on the night b4 and etc.:D

red
09-10-2003, 07:06 PM
yeah gettin some of these guys awake and out of the tent is a pain...:scary:

Tommy 17
09-10-2003, 07:36 PM
i c u gurls der....

SGA
09-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Taco
Does that mean Rico likes Peaches in the can?????:confused:
I read that, then again I read it...:eek: Now dat funny....... :D
Rico, lock the door, put the seat down and have yourself some "Peaches" in the can!:blah:

QuadJunkies
09-11-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
maybe ill try and come to one of these rides:ermm: I wish I could come........:(

09-11-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
Me and Sprincr4hire are still on track to be there. Should roll in around 9 thursday night. Rico - are we following you down?

Still up in the air...waitin on dad to get the OK from uncle sam on if he can go.. ONce i here that i"ll let ya know....:)

UglyMotha™
09-11-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I won't be making this ride, so there won't be to much foul language.:D

we'll probably still have the foul language just won't have to worry about anybody trying to bring down the ez-up or firing up there quad at 2 in the mourning:huh

LMAO:blah:

kwatts400
09-11-2003, 07:29 AM
I was going to try to make it down, but the guy I ride with is going to see his daughter at college that weekend. We are going to try and go the third weekend in Oct. Would have been cool to get to ride with you guys though.