PDA

View Full Version : Who was that?

250rtone
09-09-2003, 08:26 PM
I am on this site everyday for hours and go about my browsing unnoticed, i don't comment on many topics because i don't want to be a post whore. It bothers me when someone like this person called LUV bashes us. Pappy said that they were a long time member and i wonder why they would move over to the dark side and bash us the way he did.:( :confused: Who was it?

bansheerider_13
09-09-2003, 08:27 PM
dont know dont wanna know and i suggest you dont ask thats just how u get yourself in trouble

250rtone
09-09-2003, 08:31 PM
I am just wondering why a long time member would do that, and what do you mean by"get yourself in trouble".

bansheerider_13
09-09-2003, 08:32 PM
a while ago a member got banned and some ppl started asking about it and they just got themselves in trouble

Pappy
09-09-2003, 08:34 PM
i havent found out if that luv fella was an existing memeber yet. it gets strange when ya check out a new member that you have to ban for that sort of thing and find out its an older member blown a cork. in the past just the new member name was banned....but from here on out its gonna be an IP banning. we all love fun and games...but when the chit hits the fan its easier to say adios and push a button then play sigmund frued and try to figure out why someone would do stuff like that.

with the membership getting ready to explode we are gonna have to toughen up a bit....and some of the old school stuff thats been allowed is gonna have to go too.

we dont get paid anything for the hours we invest in the site....and although im new to being a mod i put a ton of hours in promoting the site and doing other activities for the site. other members are contributing in helping the site grow also and they will be recognized for thier help.....but members that wanna start trouble get the boot.

250rtone
09-09-2003, 08:35 PM
o.k. sorry. i will go about my business.

09-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i

....and some of the old school stuff thats been allowed is gonna have to go too.

what old school stuff will have to stop?? im jsut tryin not to get myself banned. Thanks.

250rtone
09-09-2003, 08:44 PM
What have i started:(

Pappy
09-09-2003, 08:45 PM
i described the majority of the stuff in another thread...

dont worry we aint gettin all gestapo or nuttin:p

just have fun...noone is in trouble

250rtone
09-09-2003, 08:52 PM
SWEET...and everyone lived happily ever after.......... now back to the new honda. ;)

F-16Guy
09-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i havent found out if that luv fella was an existing memeber yet. it gets strange when ya check out a new member that you have to ban for that sort of thing and find out its an older member blown a cork. in the past just the new member name was banned....but from here on out its gonna be an IP banning. we all love fun and games...but when the chit hits the fan its easier to say adios and push a button then play sigmund frued and try to figure out why someone would do stuff like that.

with the membership getting ready to explode we are gonna have to toughen up a bit....and some of the old school stuff thats been allowed is gonna have to go too.

we dont get paid anything for the hours we invest in the site....and although im new to being a mod i put a ton of hours in promoting the site and doing other activities for the site. other members are contributing in helping the site grow also and they will be recognized for thier help.....but members that wanna start trouble get the boot.
**cough cough** pay site **cough cough**

09-09-2003, 09:33 PM
LMAO Funny stuff here for sure.

Ok so maybe I dont have a frickin clue what this thread was about but some how I think I know where its going :rolleyes:

I think I hear a flushing noise :D

Narly R
09-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Its weird more and more people are causing trouble! I just ignore it...:ermm: