PDA

View Full Version : + A-arms and shocks...

Rip_Tear
09-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Well I haven't ridden a quad with extended a-arms, but I like how my stock a-arms handle... So what are the other advantages to extended a-arms? Is it worth it? Because I would also have to get my shocks set up for extended a-arms. I am asking because I don't have the coin to upgrade both this year, but I would like to get shocks this year... So any opinions on this subject would be great! Just let me know what you think I should do.

Thanks

nacs400ex
09-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Well I would go as wide as you can go, but thats my opinion. The wider the a-arm the more stable your quad will be, making it less prone to rolling. But if you ride trails that are tight dont go as wide as you can go. Its pretty much going to be your decision. But if you are interested in doing MX or just riding the track a lot get some +2 or +3's.

zephead400ex
09-08-2003, 06:19 PM
My friend just put +2+1 arms on his Banshee and it makes a world of difference. You never notice how hard it is to turn until you ride with +arms. After riding the Shee for a few minutes I decided that the next purchase I make will be +arms and shocks!

...that sounded like an advertisment...:D

Just do it man! haha

peace