PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Houser CRF

BRETZ56
09-08-2003, 12:29 PM
It is being all freshened up as I type, totally dismantled, I replaced wheel bearings, axle bearings and seals, pivot bearings are perfect. All new powder coat, fresh engine rebuild. It has the following: Houser frame, chrome sub-frame and no-link swingarm,Elka fronts, triple rates with comp. adj., Elka rear, Triple rate fully adj., set up for 175-200lb rider, GTTHUNDER +3 A-arms, Chrome steering stem, Pro Series Performance Double Pass Big Aluminum Radiator, 400EX spindles with 250R front brakes, LSR +4 axle, LSR anti-fade, LSR bearing carrier, Clarke clear gas tank, Blue Fullbore plastics, Graves custom black seat cover, new OMF Seat Latch, rear beadlocks with Tamers, Front rolled edge rims with Holeshots, plus more, email me for pics, only ask for pics if you are serious, I am not sending pics to people just to see it, takes a lot of time, so serious people only. I am selling for 9000.00 no less. Email me at scbretz@sssnet.com

400MXer
09-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Has this bike been for sale for a while....does it have a yellow frame? Is the motor debored or destroked and who did the work? Is there any cracks or bends in the frame? How fresh are the shocks. Please send pics to pursedad@hotmail.com

BRETZ56
09-09-2003, 07:30 AM
An email has been sent to you.