PDA

View Full Version : cross your fingers.....

QuadJunkies
09-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Troy just called me and I wasnt home ,but he left message that he has found a local sponsor that may be willing to pay our way for Mx and Flattack season for the entire season!!This will cover all enry fees, maintence, a few motor mods.(muahahaha...:devil: )I cant believe how well our first year has been with sponsors! I was soooo stoked I had to post this and tell you all how very excited I am.:D ;) I guess my resume paid off afterall.....Ill post when I get the final answer on it in a fwe days.....

SGA
09-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Thats good news! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and Troy:)

09-08-2003, 01:09 PM
WOW:eek:

That is Great news Tina..... I keep ma fingers crossed fer ya...;)

I can't even get Jeff ta buy me a 22oz of budweiser for the way home....:mad:

QuadJunkies
09-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Rico
WOW:eek:

That is Great news Tina..... I keep ma fingers crossed fer ya...;)

I can't even get Jeff ta buy me a 22oz of budweiser for the way home....:mad: LOL.Tell him not to be such a tight waud....:o

AtvMxRider
09-08-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I had to post this and tell you all how very excited I am.:D ;)

I get excited sometimes too...........:devil: ;)

dirtmomma
09-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Right ON!!!!! Thats cool Tina, I was just telling my son the same thing that I WISH we could find one to pay entry fees this winter cuz I have a feeling it's going to be tight especially if it's a nasty winter (Ron's a roofer) but we'll just have to see we usually get some $$ for racing from the roofing co. so if I could just find some more people willing to cough of some $$. Are the kids doing mx too??

400grl
09-08-2003, 08:26 PM
That's awesome Tina!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I had to quit racing the rest of this season due to it being just too expensive for me (I'm buying a house in Feb, so I have to make sure to pay down my credit, save gas money, etc......racing seems to do just the opposite!).....good to see you might have it made!!! It really helps keep you motivated, too - knowing there is a company/companies who are really going out of their way to keep you competitive!!! Gives you that extra bit of energy sometimes during a hard fought race!

I'm looking forward to hearing your race stories!!! ;) Make sure you keep us posted! :)

QuadJunkies
09-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Right ON!!!!! Thats cool Tina, I was just telling my son the same thing that I WISH we could find one to pay entry fees this winter cuz I have a feeling it's going to be tight especially if it's a nasty winter (Ron's a roofer) but we'll just have to see we usually get some $$ for racing from the roofing co. so if I could just find some more people willing to cough of some $$. Are the kids doing mx too?? Troy has worked VERY hard trying to find Co. to sponsor us everyday just about.For now, the kids will get aquainted with the flatttrack:cool: and money permitting to step my Daughter into some shocks for ehrs then she will MX as well.:)

QuadJunkies
09-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
That's awesome Tina!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I had to quit racing the rest of this season due to it being just too expensive for me (I'm buying a house in Feb, so I have to make sure to pay down my credit, save gas money, etc......racing seems to do just the opposite!).....good to see you might have it made!!! It really helps keep you motivated, too - knowing there is a company/companies who are really going out of their way to keep you competitive!!! Gives you that extra bit of energy sometimes during a hard fought race!

I'm looking forward to hearing your race stories!!! ;) Make sure you keep us posted! :) Im sure Ill have pics of my first race and many after that :) I should know more on Thurs if its a done deal hopefully.