PDA

View Full Version : rolltec250r

brokenbones
09-07-2003, 09:25 PM
i would not buy from him again he is misleading on his parts he claimed near new rpm axle and its not and he said the leager stem was plus one and a half and its stock length

brokenbones

JTRtrx250r
09-08-2003, 02:45 AM
I'll 2nd that!!! :grr:Hes already got 5 ppl hot on Rriders,I know he goes by tecati487(thats what he went buy when I dealt w/ him and had a prob)hes got a few alias's...,the guys name is Steve S. and dont buy into his feedback...that seems to be his fav excuse, and is from Pottstown Pa,be alert of this guy

Something else Ive just found out....last summer when I bought $615 worth of his parts,not only was he a prick...but evidently the dual beadlocks he sold me were NOT what he said,he told me they were straight....but he didnt tell me 1 wobbled a little,..I rode on them 1 time....in a flat grass feild to try some Trekkers...no possible way to bend a dual beadlock wheel grass draggin':rolleyes: :mad: :cuss: I have been riding woods for the last yr on another set of wheels/tires or Im sure I'da noticed b4

:mad:

he must not realize we riders look out for each other...or why would we have a feedback forum:rolleyes: just a heads-up ppl:mad:

250rquadracer
09-09-2003, 04:03 AM
i was thinking about purchasing and ac back bar and a duncan bumper from him maybe i should think twice about that know sounds like he **cked alot of people with his games :grr:

rolltec250r
09-11-2003, 07:41 PM
i said i would offer a refund on your steering stem , and you tell me i have to send the money before i get the stem back that is not going to happen also the axle is in excellent shape i told you the hub had wear DID YOU ASK FOR A PICTURE NO ??????

fast440
09-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Well ,you did send me a picture of the front of the rims only and you certantly did not say anthing about the fact that someone took a 10 pound mall to the inside of the one rim. Its about F***ing destroyed Thanks for the good deal:scary:

JTRtrx250r
09-11-2003, 08:29 PM
rolltec250r

I WILL BE TALKING WITH MY LAWYER ABOUT YOUR SLANDER
I WILL BE TALKING WITH MY LAWYER ABOUT YOUR SLANDER

:rolleyes: TAKE A HIKE YOU LOSER!!AND B4 YOU DO...BE AWARE THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE HAVE OUR OWN FEEDBACK ..B/C OF LOSERS LIKE YOU,WHY DONT YOU ASK AROUND JACKASS:mad:

Pappy
09-11-2003, 08:36 PM
if he doesnt owe anyone any money....i will fix it so that he doesnt sell on this site any longer

JTRtrx250r
09-11-2003, 08:46 PM
rolltec250r

Re: I WILL BE TALKING WITH MY LAWYER ABOUT YOUR SLANDER
YOU GET YOUR LAWYER ........

Well Pappy...this guy is a problem,but Im sure I'll be blamed and get another threatening pm from him,but I say go for it;) we dont need his kind around any at all:mad:

rolltec250r
09-11-2003, 09:39 PM
i sell alot of parts , if someone is unhappy i will do my best to fix the situation if you are still unhappy with any parts i will offer a 100% money back guarentee

Pappy
09-12-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by rolltec250r
i sell alot of parts , if someone is unhappy i will do my best to fix the situation if you are still unhappy with any parts i will offer a 100% money back guarentee

sounds like he is willing to stand behind what parts he sells or sold.

i searched my records...i have purchased from him with no troubles

BlasterBTW
09-12-2003, 04:20 PM
These are pictures of Fast440's rims.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p4cd3386e0e8938ea27df13aaf51fd770/fb1bfbc3.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pa04d916887ca24f9ad10433ba043ac16/fb1bfbba.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pa70c52da3667947690b5154ceec191a2/fb1bfbb5.jpg

rolltec250r
09-12-2003, 05:14 PM
THE WHEEL DOES NOT EVEN LOOK BENT
IF THE WHEEL WAS INFACT BENT ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE WAS EMAIL ME RIGHT WHEN THE WHEELS WERE RECIEVED AND I WOULD HAVE FIXED THE SITUATION WITH OTHER WHEELS OR MONEY BACK

I CAN SEE THERE BEING SOME DINGS ON A USED WHEEL BUT THE WHEELS HAD NO FLAT SPOTS

fast440
09-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Man you can clearly see that someone beat the sh*t out of that rim to straighten it out. Why are you still trying to deny that . I dont want my money back, and like i told you in your email , That is why i didnt even bother emailing you . I knew your response would be either you didnt know what i was talking about or OH that must have happened in shipping . so i just let it blow over and try to give you the benefit of the doubt , but since i saw this thread and looks like your are tring to yoke someone else i figured i would let some other people know what you sold me . so maybe they will be more carefull with buying from certain people without actually seeing the merchandise in person. Thanks Tony :)

rolltec250r
09-12-2003, 06:45 PM
i dont deny that there are some nicks on the inner ring . i offered a refund on the wheels which you denied what more would you like me to do i never said the wheels were in mint condition i never bent or repaired the wheels myself like i have said if you are unhappy i will refund the money

fast440
09-12-2003, 07:14 PM
Come on man you can clearly see there is more than a couple of nicks on them It didnt happen from riding, Someone took a big hammer to the rim to repair it. Just admit it. They look worse in person the pictures dont do it must justice but any normal person can see in the pics some one took a sledge hammer to the rim. as for your offer for my money back Yes i denied it i dont want your money back and that doesnt make it cool just because you offered me my money back its the fact that you had the balls to send them to me looking like that knowing you could have been honest and told me that the one rim looks like it has been repaired or something, and i would have still bought them .:ermm:

rolltec250r
09-12-2003, 07:31 PM
like i said i would gladly refund the money , the wheels were not new they were used iam sorry that you are unhappy about them i would have taken a pic of the inner lip if asked to

brokenbones
09-12-2003, 09:23 PM
pappy if you bought from him with no problems good for you but as you can tell i am not the only one with concerns this guy is rude and very difficult to work with sure he says he will refund me but lets see he is pissed because i told the truth about him and he gets his stem back and my cash i dont think so rolltec i know i am honest send me the cash back and i will send the stem back and i will retract all of my feed back from all the forums you are trying to scam on

brokenbones

Pappy
09-12-2003, 09:27 PM
trust me dude...its not my job to take sides. and i told rolltec in a pm that if i catch ANYONE selling junk or ripping off my site members they would get the boot buried deep.

he assured me that anyone that has a problem with his parts will be taken care of. i hope he gets the issues resolved....i just had my boot shined:scary:

rolltec250r
09-12-2003, 09:49 PM
i have told you many times , if you send the stem back i would refund the money send it back and i will gladly refund the money i will not send any money with out getting the stem back so send the stem and you get your money back

JTRtrx250r
09-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by brokenbones
pappy if you bought from him with no problems good for you but as you can tell i am not the only one with concerns this guy is rude and very difficult to work with sure he says he will refund me but lets see he is pissed because i told the truth about him and he gets his stem back and my cash i dont think so rolltec i know i am honest send me the cash back and i will send the stem back and i will retract all of my feed back from all the forums you are trying to scam on

brokenbones he is pissed because I told the truth about him Yep..Exactly!! Brokenbones....I know how you feel but I think hes got Pappys attention now,but good luck to ya w/ roll boy anyway man:confused2

Roll...if you practiced what your preaching,you'd send him the money back b4 you got the stuff ...if you really stood by your word about happy customers and your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,after all of this ...I really dont think he's dog you,I just think it would look a little more "stand-up" on your part... to let it be seen and not just said

not trying to flame..JMO

robby26wi
09-23-2003, 12:52 PM
I bought a 250r rotor and 250r rpm anti fade and he told me they where perfect and when i got them the rotor was shot and way way out of tolerance and the hub wasnt that great either...I told him and he said the rotor would be fine and i disagreed so he told me to send it back and he would refund me so i did and then he gave me rolltech credit instead... so i had to get something... so i sent some more paypal for the extended brake lines that where kinked to sheot and not long enough but i didnt bother letting him know because i didnt want anymore credit...Just my .02 cents...

JTRtrx250r
09-23-2003, 05:20 PM
:rolleyes: doesn't suprise me a single bit:rolleyes: Sorry to hear you made the mistake too...your 1 of many robby,Im still waiting to hear from his lawyer...along w/ about 8 other ppl...LMAO:rolleyes:

robby26wi
09-23-2003, 06:26 PM
He has threatened me to remove my post...Like 3 times now..He said he would post ***** about me if i dont....I never had a bad deal tho??

robby26wi
09-23-2003, 06:49 PM
If u are so sure about yourself and what you are and the business you do then why do u really care so bad what i have to say? And before you start CRAP about me on here i just want everyone to know that yes i have 3 NEGATIVES on ebay...All three where for purchases that i didnt complete....Long story and months or years ago....And yes i have a nuetral for a RC pipe i sold to a guy who said it was dirty and the box was torn....But i do have like 300 POSITIVES and i always try to sell very high qaulity parts and i try my hardest to do very good business and in the THOUSANDS of transactions i have done so far i havent really pissed any purchasers off besides the one who said the pipe was dirty...so maybe before you start to talk crap about a GOOD guy u should just step off your high horse and deal with the shady deals u have dealt...Thats where i will end it and stop with the threats on email and pm's....OUT...Robert

JTRtrx250r
09-23-2003, 06:50 PM
thats the kind of guy he is,so expect about 10 more threatening pm's from him,The 1st time I dealt w/ him he said I was supposed to leave positive feedback,...even after nothing was positive about it,he knew it and knew I had not done much biz online and still said I was supposed to :rolleyes: so I lied and said I did:rolleyes: ....and whats up w/ the "Rolltec credit"....see what I mean man...you send the part back and then you get credit instead of your $$ back???,

did he mention that's how it would be before you sent it back or after?

robby26wi
09-23-2003, 06:53 PM
I am done with him....I hope Pappy or someone takes care of him...

robby26wi
09-23-2003, 06:54 PM
I said just refund my paypal before i sent it and he said nothing and then when he got the part he said he never said anything about refunding me?? No he didnt but he also didnt question it before i sent it out either...Whatever i guess...

rolltec250r
09-23-2003, 07:33 PM
JTR ARE YOU RETARDED OR JUST PLAIN STUPID ????? I NEVER THREATENED YOU ABOUT FEEDBACK WHEN I SOLD YOU THOSE PARTS OVER A YEAR AND HALF AGO I DONT THINK THEY EVEN HAD FEEDBACK FORUM ON THE SITE BACK THEN
YOU ASKED ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS AFTER THE ITEMS
WERE PAID FOR I GOT PISSED AND TOLD YOU WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU THAT IS YOUR ONLY VALID COMPLAINT YOU POST ALL THESE MISLEADING COMMENTS CAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SUCK .......PERIOD

I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF SH@% AND JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM YOU IS FALSE

AS TO robby26wi IN HIS POST HE SAID HIS ROTOR WAS NOT WITHIN HIS SPECIFICATIONS SO I SAID FINE SEND IT BACK AND WE CAN EXCHANGE IT THAT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO BEFORE MY NEW POLICY OF MONEY BACK SO I SEND HIM SOME USED BRAKE LINES AND HE POST THEY WERE KINKED AND THAT THEY HARDLY FIT OR SOMETHING WHEN THE LINES CAME OFF A +3 ROLL DESIGN FRONT END (I HAVE PICS OF THE LINES ON A +3 FRONT END)
PLENTY LONG ENOUGH HE LATER EMAILS ME THEY ARE ON HIS QUAD (BUT THEY HARDLY FIT ) AND SAYS THE KINKING MAY HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEY WERE BOXED
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SOME BUYERS ARE TRYING TO SCAM THE SELLER WHEN BUYING USED PARTS THEY ARE USED AND WILL HAVE SOME TYPE OF IMPERFECTIONS I WOULD SUGGEST TO PEOPLE WHO BUY USED PARTS FROM ANYONE ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND GET LOTS OF PICTURES IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE BUYING AND REMBER USED PARTS ARE USED

JTRtrx250r
09-23-2003, 07:42 PM
YADA YADA YADA:rolleyes: you just keep blaming everyone else and using them for your scape-goat haha,you're a munipulating weezle,I truly wish we didnt live so far apart lol

250rquadracer
09-23-2003, 07:47 PM
yea i think he should get kicked off the side if hes going to be an *** like this

AtvMxRider
09-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by rolltec250r

REMBER USED PARTS ARE USED

I've read this whole thread and seems like you are just trying to unload a bucnch of junk parts on these people.

KFX
02-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I bought a set of front itp welded wheels off ebay and the guy totaly lied ( bear81) on the description and said they were 3+2 wheels when they were actully 4+2 wheels. He mentioned and had a picture of some small dents in the outer rings but didnt say anything about the inner lips and didnt have any pics of the inside They were totaly trashed. The rims were so bent the rim would hit the brake caliper. Plus the bead wouldnt even seat. I asked him about it and he says "oh they dont even make a 4+2 wheel" I said no $hit thats because the wheel is out of the 80's, I even sent him pictures of the wheels and the backspacing. He was like you dont know what your doing! And he said "what do you mean there rubbing the calipers and the tires dont seat"? The inside of the wheel was all grooved up from were they were rubbing on his calipers, and I said if the beads seat so good then why did you silicon the beads? So I asked for a refund and he said only for the price of the wheels not shipping costs....so I would be out of $40 right off the bat. And he wanted me to send the wheels to him then he would sent the refund. I was like I dont trust you at all and you lie threw your teeth, And said Im not getting *ucked twice! I WOULD AVOID THIS JACK***** AT ALL COSTS!

pnut420
02-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Ive dealt with robby26wi and he was very cool to deal with.

Pappy Im sure he was nice to you since your the mod on here. Seems he has scammed enough and its time he goes, as long as he doesnt owe anyone still.

Duncanracer
02-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I've bought many things off this from many people(including rolltec250r) I ahve never had a problem with any of them....the stuff i bought opff him came in the shape he said it was, and i got it when he said it would, srry to hear you guys had any problems...

lonestar262r
02-28-2005, 01:47 PM
I have bought parts from bear and his parts are always as described.....when you buy USED parts via the INTERNET you take a RISK.....If he is offering to refund your money let him refund your money. If you dont like used parts buy new......too many people on here think they should get new parts for nothing. thats my take on it.

Jay99400ex
02-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Yes but when you buy something used it should be described perfectly, You don't talke a picture of the best part of something and say here ya go