PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: OutlawEX,Nacsracer27

300exQuadracer
09-07-2003, 11:34 AM
yea i`m so glad i payed 20 bucks to be bored outta my mind we missed the wheelie contest and thats what i was goin for , but it was kinda cool to see everybody there, then my and my buddies left and went riding on my friends track for a couple hours and i beat a kfx-400 in lap times at my friends track so that was perty cool

300exQuadracer
09-07-2003, 04:44 PM
hows come it says i replied before the thread even started??

JHF219
09-07-2003, 06:04 PM
So how was your alls day of riding at Radars?

09-07-2003, 09:10 PM
nacs is ********

09-07-2003, 10:23 PM
mine was gay....i let outlaw ride my quad in the sprint race (1 lap race) and in practice he broke my balljoint....so we had to do a front end swap before the race start (i swtiched to OEM front a-arms) then my fender finaly completely snapped off (this didnt both me too much because i ahve new ones on order anyway) and i didnt even both to stay for the rest...it was kidna boring to me..but im sure outlaw had fun...i think he got 5th or 6th over all in the sprint race

09-08-2003, 02:09 PM
wtf is up with this thread

09-08-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
wtf is up with this thread

The whole got damn forum is jacked..you been sleepin under a rock the past 4 days?????????

RiPPiNiTuP7
09-08-2003, 02:23 PM
mine was gay....i let outlaw ride my quad in the sprint race (1 lap race) and in practice he broke my balljoint....so we had to do a front end swap before the race start (i swtiched to OEM front a-arms) then my fender finaly completely snapped off (this didnt both me too much because i ahve new ones on order anyway) and i didnt even both to stay for the rest...it was kidna boring to me..but im sure outlaw had fun...i think he got 5th or 6th over all in the sprint race

who saved the day for ya getting that front end swapped?:cool:

09-08-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Rico
The whole got damn forum is jacked..you been sleepin under a rock the past 4 days????????? i noticed that i couldnt post..and it said replies were made to threads but i couldnt read them.....i didnt know that it made the threads all wierd too

09-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7
who saved the day for ya getting that front end swapped?:cool: your such a sweet heart

RiPPiNiTuP7
09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
your such a sweet heart

:eek2: :uhoh:

JLanphear
09-08-2003, 03:19 PM
Agh, does every other place in the country have a wheelie contest except for here????? :mad:

I hate you guys....lol ;)

OutlawEX
09-08-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
yea i`m so glad i payed 20 bucks to be bored outta my mind we missed the wheelie contest and thats what i was goin for , but it was kinda cool to see everybody there, then my and my buddies left and went riding on my friends track for a couple hours and i beat a kfx-400 in lap times at my friends track so that was perty cool

Is it my fought you missed the wheelie contest? Or my fought u didnt enter the other events to have fun? But Ya it wasnt as exspected this year. The reason y there wasnt many ppl there was because we started advertising only about a month before the event. Dave Baker is opening up a shop and its alot of work so he was really busy with getting that done and ready. But overall it was a fun time. Like nacs stated before i duffed the quad in practice and did a little damage. Radar let us use his front end and the first sprint race i got 1st the second sprint race i got second ,and the 3rd race the quad died on me so i wasnt able to compete in the finals. Next year it will be alot better,this year we shouldnt of ran it do to the shop opening and all as everyone has been concentrating on that. For 20 bux u couldnt beat it. 20 bux for 2 days of events and open riding at the end of the dayys for about 2 hours.

300exQuadracer
09-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by OutlawEX
Is it my fought you missed the wheelie contest? Or my fought u didnt enter the other events to have fun? Like nacs stated before i duffed the quad in practice and did a little damage.

i was gonna do the obstacle course, but i was standing in the woods when they started a few through and i sall guys taking trees through the front plastic and rollin so i was liek i`m not wasting my time busting up my quad if i`m trying to sell it right now, we left in the middle of the obstacle course and went and rode at my buddies track

do you know who the guy was that had the quad land on him over the 3rd tabletop on the front side? i just heard about it i didnt see it

OutlawEX
09-08-2003, 07:25 PM
No i didnt know who the guy was. But he rode a yfz and he jumped the 1 table top and over shot it causin to hit the second one and then he went air born off the second and the quad indoed and the grab bar landed on his back. I was lined up to race and i happend to look over and bam there it was in front of my eyes. He got up which was excellent sign

09-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by OutlawEX
No i didnt know who the guy was. But he rode a yfz and he jumped the 1 table top and over shot it causin to hit the second one and then he went air born off the second and the quad indoed and the grab bar landed on his back. I was lined up to race and i happend to look over and bam there it was in front of my eyes. He got up which was excellent sign and i was amazed that the quad drove away fine...i was expecting it to be totaled..plastic gone....everything f'ed up on it..but his friend rode it away....:eek2:

300exQuadracer
09-08-2003, 07:55 PM
was it the same yfz quad that was in the final sprint race or a different one?