PDA

View Full Version : GNCCer

400EXRacer02
09-07-2003, 04:37 PM
I'm having a little problem with GNCCer, I sent him a payment for some parts and haven't received the parts. He said that he shipped them almost 3 weeks ago but I haven't received them. I'm kind of worried because he hasn't returned my e-mails and I don't have any other way to reach him. The e-mail that I have been using for him is Ndelabar1@aol.com, if anyone has any info on this guy or can get in touch with him please help me out. Thanks

99'ex
12-09-2003, 02:57 PM
check the trader feedback, a few other people has had a problem with him .

99'ex
12-09-2003, 03:00 PM
sorry i just now read your other forum. sorry

bmw500hp
12-31-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by 99'ex
check the trader feedback, a few other people has had a problem with him .

Hmmm, I am surprised to read these negative posts...my very recent transaction (Dec 03) with Nathan was exceptional. Due to my urgent need, he shipped parts immediately on my word.

Nathan also conducted the transaction in a professional and business like manner. No different than the treatment one would expect from a close friend.

imao

Pappy
12-31-2003, 08:13 AM
yeah ive had great dealings with him. the only time he had any problems is when he wrecked his quad. im quite sure that played into peoples shipping troubles with him. he is a stand up guy and id deal with him anytime.

01-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Nathan is a good guy but i think with a garage full of parts for every quad made and selling them to 50,000 different people. He's probably having a hard time keeping up with all of it.

I know this doesn't help you but I don't see him cheating anyone.:cool:

01-15-2004, 09:18 AM
Who is this? what did you buy? Have you got it yet? Let me know. e-mail me. I know I was late getting a couple things to people but I really thought I had everything cought up. Please let me kow what it was and if you didn't get it yet!!!!!!!!!!!! to my knowledge everything I have received money for has been sent out!

01-15-2004, 09:19 AM
Sorry I didn't notice that this was from back in sept. I was aware I didn't get it to you in a timly manner but all has been taken care of!