PDA

View Full Version : took a pretty good dirt sample last night.. on my friends quad

JUSTINcredible
09-07-2003, 08:29 AM
last night we were racing in brainerd and they wouldent let my freind sign up cuz he wasnt 18 so i raced and I raced his because it is faster, but anyways the first heat i took my first 1st place finish and then in the main i was 3rd outa the hole and on the 2nd lap on one of the smaller doubles me and this hick on a polaris got together in the air, partly because he cant hold a line when coming off a jump and my back tire went on his and i endoed right away when the hapened and went over the bars and then it came down on top of me, left a dent in the skid plate from where it hit me in the head ( just got the helmet the other day:( and it is pretty beat up now) other than wrecking my helmet all i got is a bad case of road rash on my back and chest and arm

ZillaSMR
09-07-2003, 08:32 AM
OW :eek2:

J-06
09-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Justin what kinda quad you race? Was the other guy on a Pred?

JTRtrx250r
09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
me and this hick on a polaris got together in the air, lmao....that sounded funny,sorry about you misfortune tho,hope your buddy isn't peeved:eek:

JUSTINcredible
09-07-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by J-06
Justin what kinda quad you race? Was the other guy on a Pred?

I race a blaster too but mine kinda turned out as a parts quad latley cuz it hasnt been running quite right, and no it wasnt a pred, it was some kind of 2 stroke.. not sure what it was

no my freind wasnt mad, we went up north like 3 hours by ourselves and he cant drive so all he was worried about was me getting hurt so he could get home still, and he knows its racing and s^#t happens so..

and the place we were racing at was way up north in MN and up there you might as well be in WV:eek2: j/k:p

JUSTINcredible
09-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
What kinda quad does ur friend have...? you were on a friends quad...right?

we both have blasters.. mine is just being a POS

AZblaster44
09-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
( just got the helmet the other day:( and it is pretty beat up now)

thats why you crashed.......you got a new helmet:macho :ermm:

flyin#5
09-07-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by AZblaster44
thats why you crashed.......you got a new helmet:macho :ermm:

lmao, thats what i told him too. when i got my new helmet i crashed and got a concusion. you have to break them in properly i guess:D

ShiftFMX
09-07-2003, 08:05 PM
What kinda quad does ur friend have...? you were on a friends quad...right?