PDA

View Full Version : What products do you want to see???

1smokin400ex
09-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey guys, What would you like to see at your local hi-performance shop ??? what kind of products, Elka, Roll Design, etc.

Do you have a shop close by that doesn't have what you want ? List it here

The reason for this thread is to see what Riders, racers, duners and just watchers want thier local dealers to carry.
Please no bashing of Dealers.....

Diedrich
09-06-2003, 11:02 PM
well my shop around here dont carry many parts like that..they have some helmets, gloves, and lil stuff like oil filters,bearing,brakes in stock..i would like to see any aftermarket chit there..but they aint that good of a shop..dont do too good work so i think i might open up me a lil shop when we get our new garage built

Narly R
09-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Maybe our shop acually needs people that know the the H*LL they are doing!!!!!!!:eek: :mad: Then they could acually handle parts!:rolleyes:

anywhereEx
09-07-2003, 07:49 AM
Maybe our shop acually needs people that know the the H*LL they are doing!!!!!!! Then they could acually handle parts!

Exactly. Our local shop owners race bikes and all but yet when I pulled up with a Dale looking for a few spark plugs both came out and asked me what it was??? Now I do all of my buisness with 1 out of state company only.