PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sometimes just get the feelin to quit ridin???

250x#93
09-06-2003, 10:07 PM
I dunno, I'm just a little curious, I haven't rode in a month or so and its really sad to say but haven't missed it at all:o I dunno why cuz i love ridin, but lately i just don't seem to go out, anyone else have troubles getting out and goin ridin? I hope when I start ridin again i know how to shift haha its been a month I might not :devil:

Honda4trax250x
09-06-2003, 10:12 PM
i often feel like i want to sell my quad cuz i could us e the money and i barely get to ride it. but then i come here and it puts me into the quad mood

flyin#5
09-06-2003, 10:15 PM
i seem to always be breaking things on my quads. sometimes i feel like giving it up. but then i remember i dont have much else to do. plus why give up the greatest sport ever?:)

DEAL
09-06-2003, 10:23 PM
All I do is party , I haven't ridden forever either.

kwatts400
09-06-2003, 10:42 PM
I have a hard time gettin off on sundays to go riding. Not to mention I've only ridden my cbr twice all summer, so I think its time to get rid of the cbr. :(

Diedrich
09-06-2003, 10:55 PM
man i aint got to ride in 5 months cause i've been workin on mine and im about to go crazy..you'll miss it if u give it up..i dont think i'll ever stop riding

big-guy
09-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by 250x#93
I dunno, I'm just a little curious, I haven't rode in a month or so and its really sad to say but haven't missed it at all:o I dunno why cuz i love ridin, but lately i just don't seem to go out, anyone else have troubles getting out and goin ridin? I hope when I start ridin again i know how to shift haha its been a month I might not :devil:

One of the signs of depression. Talk to you doctor about some medication.

JTRtrx250r
09-07-2003, 10:50 AM
Every now and then its ok to take a break,if you feel burnt-out..take a break for a bit....just makes ya wonder what you were thinking when you get back on:D

Nausty
09-07-2003, 10:55 AM
i do, sometimes I don't have much fun when i'm out there but usually it makes me forget all the bull**** and I feel a lot better the few days after.

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-07-2003, 11:31 AM
i always want to quit and sell my quad everytime i have a bad crash, cause im afraid im going to end up killing myself, but then i just tell myself not to go so crazy next time

TheRedRebel17
09-07-2003, 11:53 AM
thats why im getting out of QUADS/...:ermm:

Ralph
09-07-2003, 11:56 AM
my 400 is about to go through puberty... might come out with longtravel, pc...

JTRtrx250r
09-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
my 400 is about to go through puberty... might come out with longtravel, pc... haha:D

Sounds like a few ppl need to learn throttle control lol,theres only 1 brain between rider and quad.....:uhoh:if you bail alot ..chill a bit

Ryan
09-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Most people who do decide to quit usually ends up wanting to ride again.

I don't have money or time to ride my quad all the time. But I still don't see a reason to quit.

JTRtrx250r
09-07-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Most people who do decide to quit usually ends up wanting to ride again.

I don't have money or time to ride my quad all the time. But I still don't see a reason to quit. Yeah...what he^^^ said:blah:

Chanman420q
09-07-2003, 12:19 PM
i feel you man, i went threw that stage, ull snap outa it. Im finnally back into it and i have no time to ride because of school and work and im still waiting on my front shocks :mad:

stock400ex
09-07-2003, 01:17 PM
i got my first quad back in 98 and sold it in 2002.

i couldn't stand it anymore. So now im back. :)

If your anything like me, you will definatly regret it.

trueblue450
09-07-2003, 01:40 PM
When I wake up and have chronic back pains ... being only 19 years old I know I should quit. I can not ride for a couple weeks and still wake up with a sore back. DAM THE 300 shocks. but theres times I dont wanna ride but with my new quad its a different story. I cant get enough ride time!

4wheelboy
09-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
thats why im getting out of QUADS/...:ermm:

same here.:( theres just no fun being out in the woods by ur self. eseacily when all your friends have bikes.:rolleyes: im selling my quad an buying a yz 85 this year or cr 125 next year:scary:

Atreyu
09-07-2003, 06:56 PM
sometimes...but then I go masterbate and feel better....

-=Skot=-
09-07-2003, 08:14 PM
i've been thinking about selling mine for a few months now, i don't no why, i'm not hurting for money and i paid for my quad with cash so i don't owe on it. But every time i mount the "ol'gurl" i decide not to sell her. just somethin about it.

rossano
09-07-2003, 08:36 PM
"YOU DON'T STOP RIDING 'CAUSE YOU GET OLD. YOU GET OLD 'CAUSE YOU STOP RIDING..."
(don't know where this one came from)

"THERE ARE OLD RIDERS, AND THERE ARE BOLD RIDERS, BUT THERE ARE NO OLD, BOLD RIDERS...SO TAKE IT EASY"
(the DMV guy said this to me when i passed my motorcycle road test back in 1988)

250x#93
09-07-2003, 08:52 PM
Well I think i'll take it out tommorow just to see if i can still ride:cool:

Quad18star
09-07-2003, 08:57 PM
A couple years ago , I decided to hang up the ridding gear and sell my stuff . At the time I didn't have a job and college was just around the corner so I needed the $$. Now I found my old bike which I want to buy back. Don't give up ridding unless you REALLY have to . I had to cuz i needed $$ for college , parts were breaking and so on . Now I wanna quit college and start ridding again . HAHAHA. I wont quit college but I may start ridding sometime soon. :D

250x#93
09-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
A couple years ago , I decided to hang up the ridding gear and sell my stuff . At the time I didn't have a job and college was just around the corner so I needed the $$. Now I found my old bike which I want to buy back. Don't give up ridding unless you REALLY have to . I had to cuz i needed $$ for college , parts were breaking and so on . Now I wanna quit college and start ridding again . HAHAHA. I wont quit college but I may start ridding sometime soon. :D

Yeah college was one thing i was thinkin about:ermm:

09-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by 250x#93

uhhh NO!

i didnt go to college so i could keep racing, live to ride ride to live.....

09-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by trueblue450
When I wake up and have chronic back pains ... being only 19 years old I know I should quit. I can not ride for a couple weeks and still wake up with a sore back. DAM THE 300 shocks. but theres times I dont wanna ride but with my new quad its a different story. I cant get enough ride time!

yeah its you guys and your damn low monkey humper bars