PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the day I can ride again...

thejeepdude
09-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Well it's been almost 2 weeks since I destroyed my left clavicle and 2 days since it was put back together. Sittin around all day waitin for the bone pieces to become one again. They're now being held together by a plate and 9 screws (I *NEVER* want to go through that again). I gaze out the window at my poor quad, which now needs new rims up front, but made it through in remarkably ok condition. But mostly I eat Vicodin and watch TV... waiting... waiting for the day I can get back on and ride again... 2-3 months... tick... tock... uuugh... be safe guys...

K2Snow
09-04-2003, 06:27 PM
Get a subscription to "Stuff" Magazine, that'll keep ya busy. Watch some Comedy Central, sit back and eat all day, call the ladies to comfort you in time of need. Before you know it, you'll be good as new.

thejeepdude
09-04-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by K2Snow
Get a subscription to "Stuff" Magazine, that'll keep ya busy. Watch some Comedy Central, sit back and eat all day, call the ladies to comfort you in time of need. Before you know it, you'll be good as new.

HAHAH... good idea... but I've read all my Stuff and Maxim mags, watchin Comedy Central right now, just chillin, eating like a horse, and already sent the lady home... hmmm :p

zephead400ex
09-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Hell ya...take some Vicadin and drink a few beers with those pills and you will be fine!haha! Dr. should have gave you Oxy's, you would fell not pain and would be out trying to ride!

Anyway, get feeling better!

peace