PDA

View Full Version : im going nutz

luvmyex
09-04-2003, 08:30 AM
I havent rode in around 2 months now.I have everything i need but 1 crush ring that goes in the header to put it back togeather.I waited till the last minute to decide on getting my frame pc'd.AUGH! now im about to go crazy waiting on it.Hopefully it will be done today or tommrow.I hope!?I still havent got the shocks back either but they should be here by tommrow also.For the last two days i keep going out to the building just looking at all the parts.Ive already cleaned every peice and part that goes on it by hand.Well not the motor but thats comming too.Im so excited about putting it all back so i can ride again.

Doibugu2
09-04-2003, 09:02 AM
remember to put oil in this sucker!

09-04-2003, 12:12 PM
U FORGOT TO PUT OIL IN IT? :eek2:

DEAL
09-04-2003, 12:14 PM
I can't wait to see it when its done.

nacs400ex
09-04-2003, 01:52 PM
I know how you feel dude. I blew my shifter shaft, and finally am just starting to put it back together:mad: I just hate it when I cant ride, I resort to selling the bike and finding a different one. LOL once I get the 400ex together its going up for sale, and the 250r will be ready in the spring. So I wont get to ride for 7 months all together :eek2: I think I am gunna cry. Maybe I will do a bit of ice racing ?

R-Crazy
09-05-2003, 02:52 AM
ahhhh quit your complaining:blah: i have fode for about a total of 1/2 hour in the last 5 months. its horrible. im now waiting on a clutch from service honda, and i havent got it yet, and its been "7-10 days":mad:

dave

luvmyex
09-05-2003, 06:39 PM
geeze!Well i called right after posting this and my frame was ready,so i was a happy camper.But...It just dont stop.While putting new bearings in my swingarm i relize that where it had been machined before it was missing something.So now i either pay this machine shop $150 to fix it again or get a new swingarm.:mad: And this is with a nice new pc on it:ermm: Man i thought it was all going nice and smooth now.Not! But if things work out i may have new swingarm,a-arms,and rear billet beadlocks.whoo hoo! then it will be sweet!

rider250ex
09-05-2003, 06:52 PM
i have been waitin for about 2 months too. i snapped my swing arm and i dont have a job so its goin to be a while.

luvmyex
09-05-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
U FORGOT TO PUT OIL IN IT? :eek2:
NO I didnt checkit and it was a little low.Still had 1 1/2 qts in it or a little more.but that and running lean it went chunk!:bandit: :tired:

Ex_Rider43
09-06-2003, 07:15 PM
its been more than 3 weeks now for me... I am waiting for my elkas to come in. I dont know what is happening now... are they on the road...I dont know:( I hope that I havent got ripped of..