PDA

View Full Version : How was everyones 1st day of school?

SSracingNY
09-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Just wondering how everybodies 1st day of school went. Mine was great. Theres nothing like setting up a date on the 1st day. I love to see all my friends again and all those hotties, But i can definatly do without all that learning. Whats that all about man?
5 Needs in life are: Chicks, Beer, Cars, Bikes/quads, Music:D

mrusk
09-03-2003, 12:51 PM
My day was fine. Except the pre calc teacher says we can't wear Hoodies in class. WTF? Its the gayest thing i ever heard. He says hoodies are outwears like a jacket and are to be worn outside, not inside. And he says we can hid weapons in them. Yea ok. I am definetly going to get kicked outta this aholes class everytime i wear my hoodies.

matt

Glow Plug
09-03-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
My day was fine. Except the pre calc teacher says we can't wear Hoodies in class. WTF? Its the gayest thing i ever heard. He says hoodies are outwears like a jacket and are to be worn outside, not inside. And he says we can hid weapons in them. Yea ok. I am definetly going to get kicked outta this aholes class everytime i wear my hoodies.

matt

lmao thats pretty stupid

My 1st day was back on thrusday that was alright I just have this wired teacher as my home room he's like 28 or something and he firts with all the hot grade 12's and 11's is sick

But i only have him for 2 classes so I guess thats cool :rolleyes:

4wheelboy
09-03-2003, 01:03 PM
lmao my new school kicks asss. my secudule is history english lunch then welding yay. i have the easiest day:devil:

Tommy 17
09-03-2003, 01:07 PM
all i keep thinkin is 173 left:devil:

i can't wait to get outta here...

HCR250X
09-03-2003, 01:13 PM
I went back wednseday and I had forgot how horrible school is! I have a pretty kool schedule. The best part is all the hott freshman this year. Oh, and I almost forgot about the TILF(think about it).

Guy400
09-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Guys, I got bad news for ya. You're probably living the most fun years of your life and you don't even realize it. Once you graduate it only gets worse. Now you're looking at showing up at the same job (if you're lucky) for the next 30 years in order to amass a nice pension and/or 401k so you can retire in comfort. The responsibilities are greater the older you get and higher up in the corporate world you strive. Your only hope is to hit the Powerball and tell everyone but your family and friends to F.O.

Taco
09-03-2003, 01:16 PM
Amen to that Guy. I wish I could go back to my High School years:D

Mattman88
09-03-2003, 02:00 PM
dude i love highschool(im a freshman) all the hot chicks and um the hot chicks and wait i like lunch and the hot chicks. man its so cool walking up the steps and there is this really hot junior or senior (chick) in front of you and you get a great body shot of them. and man the girls have the SHORTEST shorts ive ever seen and the TIGHEST pants ive ever seen and the most LOW CUT shirts i have ever seen. but damn i like highschool

EXracer8604
09-03-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Guys, I got bad news for ya. You're probably living the most fun years of your life and you don't even realize it. Once you graduate it only gets worse. Now you're looking at showing up at the same job (if you're lucky) for the next 30 years in order to amass a nice pension and/or 401k so you can retire in comfort. The responsibilities are greater the older you get and higher up in the corporate world you strive. Your only hope is to hit the Powerball and tell everyone but your family and friends to F.O.

i know what guy means here, ive been back in school for a month now, and i love it! im in 11th grade, high school has been the funnest years of my life! im kinda scared to graduate lol.

Ryan
09-03-2003, 02:12 PM

Well for most people, im sure thats true. Not for me though. I can't even make it to school this year. I have a hard time focusing/consentrating , Dealing with people, ect. My stress and anxiety sure doesn't help, either.

I was much happier working over summer vacation. I get to work my *** off lifting things and keeping myself busy. Then I get a little bit of money at the end of the week. I enjoyed it much more then any good day of school.

Guy400
09-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Well for most people, im sure thats true. Not for me though.In 10 years look back on your life and unless you hit the lotto you'll see what me and Taco are talking about.

It's not all doom-and-gloom either. For those of you that choose to go to college you'll find that to be as much fun, if not more fun, as highschool.

Ryan
09-03-2003, 02:35 PM
My sister has been working full time for over 6 years. She said to me, "If I had a chance to stay at work or go back to school, I would stay at work." Of course she had more problems then I had with at school.

When I was in 6 grade, I made it half the year before almost choking my teacher and other students, 7th I barley went at all (Due to stress and Depresson), 8th I made it the hole year through, But missed a ton of days and came home with a bad attitude everyday from my hatred of school.

Now im in 9th, supposed to be 10th, And I know things are just going to get worse. Not to mention I failed 8th so what makes me think im gonna pass 9th?

I am deciding to get a tutor untill I can get into a different sort of school called Boceeces (SP?). And from there I am able to learn stuff like Mechanics, Construction, Welding, bussiness, ect.

Tommy 17
09-03-2003, 02:40 PM
guy i know what u mean...

i just want away from most of the poeple... its been 12 years of lookin at the same 100 kids... its gettin boring...

i want to go to college already and hang wit some new people...

Stevie-D
09-03-2003, 02:49 PM
school is great. i go to a private religious school. (baptist):rolleyes: and anyway i call half the teachers by their first names. make fun of them...and today i kissed my girlfriend (senior) in the auditorium of the school.(also sanctuary for church)....lmao..if we got caught i prolly would have gotten the boot. lmao. im a sophmore:devil: :devil: :devil: me and a few friends have literally controlled what happens in the school for the past year or so. we got a teacher in trouble with the school board, and she got the boot. i cuss at my teachers, noone cares. my brother tells the one teacher every day that he chews. the teacher dont give 2 chits. its pretty great there

CowsBitePeople
09-03-2003, 02:51 PM
i go back tomorrow but i dunno.... I like working 2 jobs all the time longer than school days because it gets me **** for my vehicles

Pappy
09-03-2003, 02:52 PM
its been so long ive forgotton what school is like:(

09-03-2003, 02:53 PM
first day was stupid and the rest will be too nuff said lets go riding :rolleyes:

today in english we had to do a paper and a drawing about what tatoo you would put on yourself. how gay is that :rolleyes:

Guy400
09-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Ryan, this isn't directed at you personally so don't be offended. This business of students not being able to concentrate in school is malarkey. It boils down to a total lack of discipline, both by parents and self. Jumping up and choking a teacher for any reason other than self-defense is a lack of self-discipline. Not being able to sit still for 45-60 minutes during a class is a lack of self-discipline. Not being able to read a book for 1/2 an hour is a lack of self-discipline. Parents that allow their children to act in this manner and are non-existant in their education shows lack discipline as well. These are facts, not opinions. Here's an interesting observation that proves my point. Take every single child that can't concentrate in school or suddenly has ADD when it's time to do homework and watch them outside of school. All of them can memorize the lyrics to an entire album by their favorite artist. All of them can go to a concert or play PS2 for hours on end without losing concentration. The skills and habits that allow these kids to learn song lyrics are the same as learning American History, English 101 or Contruction Trades. It's funny you don't see kids dozing off into la-la land when playing Playstation. Many of today's "experts" have given too many outs to kids and made it too easy to quit. Instead of calling them lazy little SOB's who need a good kick in the ***** we say they've got ADD or ADHD and give them a tranquilizer to shut them up.

What are these kids going to do when their boss tells them to go do something that they don't really feel like doing? Are they going to choke them because of their depression?

I despised math when I was in school but I sat in class and paid attention and finished A.P Math my junior year in high school. My job now requires me to run productivity reports, analyze profit/loss charts, discuss SWAT (Strengths, Weaknesses and Threats) in relation to my division of my corporation. All of which I really can't stand but I do it anyway because that's what's required of me.

250x#93
09-03-2003, 03:20 PM
My first day went great, and its been great for the rest of the days too, I am so happy this year at school, everythings goin my way right now so i'm luckin up:devil:

Ryan
09-03-2003, 03:26 PM
I understand where your getting at. I see your point with focusing, but for me, Its not because I am lazy and don't want to, its mainly because anxiety and depression. That can also explain why I have insomnia (Sleeping Disorder). No a days, any kid who can't concentrate well in school, they diagnose them with ADD or ADHD, as you explained before. Which some kids do infact have real problems, and some are just spoiled.

And as for choking my teacher, I had a real bad temper in 6th grade and school would just make me flip out. And if I got really mad I would just see RED and nothing else. Kind of like some people can not remember during a fight. But I have been on some Medications and has helped me out somewhat with that.

I will admit there was some parts of school I did like..... Gym, Lunch.... sometimes. But everything else was to boring. I enjoyed doing more work then just sitting there. It makes the time fly. I can't stand to be doing nothing.

A4StrokeGuy
09-03-2003, 03:36 PM
ok i graduated high school last year and started my first year in college 2 weeks ago. You may think high school is hard, boring and stressful. Wait until u have to sit in a 2 hour lecture, get a buzillion tons of homework everyday and you have to pay for it!!! You say u want to meet new people and you will but the weird thing is, these past weekends i've still hung out with old friends and partied with them, some people will always be friends i guess. So i guess what i'm saying is ENJOY high school, the prom, your friends, lack of homework or whatever cuz its going to change fast:(

hessianmx111
09-03-2003, 03:40 PM
i went back like 5 weeks ago and my first day suked but ever since then its been alot of fun. my schedule from now until christmas is-technology lab(cnc,cad,photo,etc.),english1,lunch, and then i head out to the vocational school for fundamentals of math(after i pass this class i move onto welding), and then industrial safety(must have before going into a shop). my teacher for these two classes is pretty cool he does demo derbies and brings in tapes of them on days that we dont have anything to do.

stace609
09-04-2003, 04:21 AM
Ryan, this isn't directed at you personally so don't be offended. This business of students not being able to concentrate in school is malarkey. It boils down to a total lack of discipline, both by parents and self. Jumping up and choking a teacher for any reason other than self-defense is a lack of self-discipline. Not being able to sit still for 45-60 minutes during a class is a lack of self-discipline. Not being able to read a book for 1/2 an hour is a lack of self-discipline. Parents that allow their children to act in this manner and are non-existant in their education shows lack discipline as well. These are facts, not opinions. Here's an interesting observation that proves my point. Take every single child that can't concentrate in school or suddenly has ADD when it's time to do homework and watch them outside of school. All of them can memorize the lyrics to an entire album by their favorite artist. All of them can go to a concert or play PS2 for hours on end without losing concentration. The skills and habits that allow these kids to learn song lyrics are the same as learning American History, English 101 or Contruction Trades. It's funny you don't see kids dozing off into la-la land when playing Playstation. Many of today's "experts" have given too many outs to kids and made it too easy to quit. Instead of calling them lazy little SOB's who need a good kick in the ***** we say they've got ADD or ADHD and give them a tranquilizer to shut them up.

What are these kids going to do when their boss tells them to go do something that they don't really feel like doing? Are they going to choke them because of their depression?

I despised math when I was in school but I sat in class and paid attention and finished A.P Math my junior year in high school. My job now requires me to run productivity reports, analyze profit/loss charts, discuss SWAT (Strengths, Weaknesses and Threats) in relation to my division of my corporation. All of which I really can't stand but I do it anyway because that's what's required of me.

geez, i know what you mean. they say like every elementary student who doesn't listen has ADD, but that crap wasn't even around when i was younger. we were just yelled at until we listened. lol. i think a lot of it is parents work all the time so when they get to spend time with their kids they feel guilty hollering at them or being mean so the kids get away with anything. i'm not saying like abuse your kids or anything, but i know when we have kids they will do their homework and pay attention in class. i'm not pumping them full of drugs so i don't have to be a parent.

4TraxRider
09-04-2003, 06:33 AM
My first day of college was yesterday, and I already got banned from th parkinglots there for 2 weeks until I can learn to come into school without smoking my tires off and playing with the ricers.:rolleyes: Now i have to pay to park at the municipal spot down a few blocks. I miss highschool already, college is way different. If your a senior in highschool, HAVE FUN, those were the best times for me, and all my friends who are now spread around the US.

CowsBitePeople
09-04-2003, 07:38 AM
i just got back and it was sooooo boaring now im goin to work yay

rider621
09-04-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by HCR250X
Oh, and I almost forgot about the TILF(think about it).

hahahahahahahahaha, I know what your talking about. I think??

My first day was kool, same as every year.

09-04-2003, 09:13 AM
i dont remember, mine was like 4 or 5 weeks ago and it sucked because i had home work on the first day:mad:

Ryan
09-04-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by skyline_streetracer
i dont remember, mine was like 4 or 5 weeks ago and it sucked because i had home work on the first day:mad:

Since when did you get a YFZ450? No to mention a black one :huh .

Guy400
09-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Since when did you get a YFZ450? No to mention a black one :huh . His local fire department, who he's an official unofficial member of, bought it for him so he can illegally speed legally since he's a fireman to all the calls he's not allowed to be on but he's there because he's a fireman. His YFZ is black from the soot:huh

Raptor660 or skyline, didn't Kenny say something to you about the constant lying and didn't I tell you to knock off the nonsense?

09-04-2003, 10:29 AM
His local fire department, who he's an official unofficial member of, bought it for him so he can illegally speed legally since he's a fireman to all the calls he's not allowed to be on but he's there because he's a fireman. His YFZ is black from the soot:huh

Raptor660 or skyline, didn't Kenny say something to you about the constant lying and didn't I tell you to knock off the nonsense? what he hell are u talking about and who the hell is raptor660

09-04-2003, 10:54 AM
what he hell are u talking about and who the hell is raptor660 stfu dude....your sign up date is the same..and your post count is up there around where it was on your old screen name, your avatar is the same, your raptor66 you idiot, stop trying to play it off like your not...and you cant fool the mocds no matter what...they have your IP number

Glow Plug
09-04-2003, 11:00 AM
what he hell are u talking about and who the hell is raptor660

OMFG just leave already if you wanted to "pretend" that you were some one else why wouldn't you just ummm I don't know leave and go to a new web site :huh

I-7
09-04-2003, 11:10 AM
wednesday was my first day of school and tomorrow is friday, or what they call freshman friday. All the freshman get beat up and thrown in the trash and stuff :o . The teachers do nothing. Oh well i guess it will be fun :devil: . as long as im not thrown in the trash.

TheRedRebel17
09-04-2003, 11:24 AM

ROTFLMGDFAO

Looks like someone needs to call this 10 year olds provider......:confused2

TheRedRebel17
09-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
stfu dude....your sign up date is the same..and your post count is up there around where it was on your old screen name, your avatar is the same, your raptor66 you idiot, stop trying to play it off like your not...and you cant fool the mocds no matter what...they have your IP number

A little bit more info

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=361405

Ban this sucker for lying and posting useless crap he does..:devil:

its not all stock anymore. i have a raptor carborator in it, expanded gear ratio, and im tryin to increase it to a 250cc. oh, some people are telling me that a powerband is a part in the carborator that injects more fuel when u get to a certain speed, and some are telling me that there isnt really an actual powerband, its just power that builds up while ur riding. so which one is it? btw nacs, please change ur sig, i didnt know at the time that there isnt any such thing as different powerbands.

Found here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71857&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Owned

if yall really want to know, i'll tell yall. i used to have a raptor but i had to sell it. i wanted to keep it but i had no choice. my dad thought it had too much power for me after i flipped it at the pismo dunes. but its in better hands now, i sold it to a friend who is racing it now. i had to sell it shortly after i joined this site. it sux after i put so much money into it, powdercoated it black with flames and it cost me a fortune. i have always told yall that i didnt have a raptor because i didnt want to bring up the subject about it, i dont like to talk about it cause it brings back memories of the good days with the raptor. thats why my name is raptor, but if i could, i would change my name.

Then by nacs,

is it realy that hard to PM exrdiers_admin and ask for a name change? ....and i remember you saying you wish you had a raptor...because you rode your friends and thought it was awesome

Nausty
09-04-2003, 11:29 AM
lol, I know I don't want school to end. I'm having wayyy to much fun. I'm kinda scared to see the day come.

All week every week i'm doing something. Riding, hanging out, being w/ my gf, pulling pranks, partying, and more stuff you all don't really need to know about....:confused2

Atreyu
09-04-2003, 11:29 AM

LMAO!!! what a fooool...:p

Glow Plug
09-04-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
A little bit more info

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=361405

Ban this sucker for lying and posting useless crap he does..:devil:

Found here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71857&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Owned

your completely right, oh yeah I work at the firedepartment now I don't because I got fired, but It doesn't matter becuase i was only a volentter :eek2: :rolleyes:

Adam202
09-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
LMAO!!! what a fooool...:p
i agree, i dont know what the hell his problem is, if he would just stop lieing and actually tell the truth he wouldnt bother me. now he claims a yfz 450, this kid needs to be banned.

TheRedRebel17
09-04-2003, 11:39 AM
WHOOOWOOOOOOOOo

skyline_streetracer
Banned

:devil:

Rip_Tear
09-04-2003, 11:40 AM
College is going pretty good! Meeting a lot of new people have a blast at Rez! All my classes are pretty good! I am taking CNC (Computer numeric control) you know all those CNC machined ATV parts! Whoo!

Adam202
09-04-2003, 11:43 AM
my guess is he will be back, it wont be hard to notice his stupid ***. 1st day back to school last week went good. has anyone noticed how small kids are getting?, its amazing, my senior class is pretty dam small compared to the senior class when i wasa freshman, but man the freshman-juniors this year are so small, kids are getting smaller and smaller as the years go by.

09-04-2003, 11:45 AM
WHOOOWOOOOOOOOo

skyline_streetracer
Banned

:devil: :cool:

dpizz450
09-04-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Adam202
my guess is he will be back, it wont be hard to notice his stupid ***. 1st day back to school last week went good. has anyone noticed how small kids are getting?, its amazing, my senior class is pretty dam small compared to the senior class when i wasa freshman, but man the freshman-juniors this year are so small, kids are getting smaller and smaller as the years go by.

weird......ive been noticing that to........i thought it was jus me :huh :huh :huh

hessianmx111
09-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Adam202
naw its just you were smaller when they were seniors and now youve gotten bigger and you prolly look jus as big to the freshman and crap. i dunno sorry if that didnt make any sense

Adam202
09-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
naw its just you were smaller when they were seniors and now youve gotten bigger and you prolly look jus as big to the freshman and crap. i dunno sorry if that didnt make any sense
i understand what your saying, but im not kidding thats not it. they have gotten REALLY small.

MojaveKing
09-04-2003, 12:20 PM
well my 1st day of High school....(me in 10th grade) was Tuesday.......(thursday today!) it went all right.......i guess.....classes are goin to suck tho....but...i guess got to do what u have to right.....today we had Pictures Retakes......all the Girls...dressed up:eek: :blah: yea....NICE:eek: my GF was lookin Good too:devil:
well....these are the fun years...................

AMEN.......i agree.....once i can drive to school....its goin to be Nice

stock400ex
09-04-2003, 12:47 PM
well, I have been going to college now for 3 months. I got a week summer vacation:rolleyes: but it was my choice, i could have started next semister which is this monday, but i wanted to get it over with as soon as possible, and now im glad i did. now i already have 1 semister out of the way. oh and another thing i like about it is i only go to class 3 days a week :D but i live an hour and a half away :ermm:

i got to itt tech by the way, and majoring in CEET (Computer and Electronics Engineering Technician)

yeah i miss high school. you might think going to the same school with the same 100 people for 12 years is boring, but you will realize how much you actually hung around with everyone. I went to a smaller school where youknow just about everyone and that makes it even harder.

they say you find out who your real friends are after high school. If you stay in touch, they are your friends. i have gotten a lot closer to a lot of my friends, but also i haven't heard from a bunch of them...:ermm:

Ryan
09-04-2003, 01:10 PM
His local fire department, who he's an official unofficial member of, bought it for him so he can illegally speed legally since he's a fireman to all the calls he's not allowed to be on but he's there because he's a fireman. His YFZ is black from the soot:huh

Raptor660 or skyline, didn't Kenny say something to you about the constant lying and didn't I tell you to knock off the nonsense?

LMAO. Im glad hes gone now :cool: .

Guy400
09-04-2003, 01:14 PM
I put that child to bed. Let's just move on now.

sportraxrider10
09-04-2003, 01:43 PM
i got my first day outta school tuesday. it was sooooo boring, every class you went to said the same thing, sign out at the signout sheet and take the pass. blah blah blah:rolleyes:

Originally posted by HCR250X
Oh, and I almost forgot about the TILF(think about it).

haha, yea 2 years ago we had one of those and we had a STILF:D think about that one:devil:

Glow Plug
09-04-2003, 02:00 PM
WHOOOWOOOOOOOOo

skyline_streetracer
Banned

:devil:

YEAH!

sorry guy I had to That kids been on my nerves ever since he rejestered