PDA

View Full Version : enough fox posers?!?!

flyin#5
09-03-2003, 10:03 AM
well i went back to school yesterday (sophmore) and i see like half (at least) the people in our school are wearing fox shirts. no joke. its nuts. i hate it, i mean i like fox and all but when everyone is wearing there cloths its annoying. either we have alot of posers or there have been dirtbike, quad, and bmx sales going through the roof:eek2: its just amazing, i thought there were a lot of people with fox stuff last year. that was nothing. anyone else's school like this? i want to go up and ask each and every one of them what they ride:devil: :grr:

FreekShow
09-03-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by flyin#5
well i went back to school yesterday (sophmore) and i see like half (at least) the people in our school are wearing fox shirts. no joke. its nuts. i hate it, i mean i like fox and all but when everyone is wearing there cloths its annoying. either we have alot of posers or there have been dirtbike, quad, and bmx sales going through the roof:eek2: its just amazing, i thought there were a lot of people with fox stuff last year. that was nothing. anyone else's school like this? i want to go up and ask each and every one of them what they ride:devil: :grr:

YEah I hate that!! Half of them don't even have a quad or dirtbike. I go up to some of them and im like hey what kinda quad/dirtbike/bmx bike do u have. They say they dont. And i ask them why they are wearing fox then and the say cause there clothes make me look cool:rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
09-03-2003, 10:10 AM
Thats why I wear Thor Gear.......:D

flyin#5
09-03-2003, 10:14 AM
freekshow- we do that all the time. its funny

atvmxrider- yeah all i have is a fox jersey. nothing else, except i have a shirt or two.

blondie69
09-03-2003, 10:14 AM
I have a fox shirt....am I a poser?:ermm: lol. The rule round here for fox or any riding brand names is (for a chick) U can wear it as long as u race/ride quads, have a bf that does, or ride bmx, or have a bf that does. And around the time I bought it...that rule applied for me...but it doesn't now...so I rarley wear it, only at home

Adam202
09-03-2003, 10:16 AM
theres been fox posers for years, i will never wear fox clothing.

phatswinn
09-03-2003, 10:24 AM
i wear fox stuff because its the only stuff that isnt american eagle or k-mart that i like

everyone in my school knows i ride thouhg, i got pictures all through my planner of me racing and hittin jumps

coryatver
09-03-2003, 10:31 AM
Fox doesn't even sponsor atv racing. Thor either. They sponsor the dirt bikes. So I wouldn't be calling them the posers.

toby400ex
09-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Thats why i ordered some hbomb clothes, now too bad i ordered them the tuesday before school started, and this is the second week of school now:mad:

Martin Blair
09-03-2003, 10:41 AM

yeah same hera i hate that no one them ride at all but 3 of us, any that girl i like but still ahvent asked out found out she ahs a craptor :) A bunch of people do i hate it skaters, and stones do, fox makes some skate gear but thats not what they are really about, and just so stupid idiot that think the head lloks cool thats bs.

Glow Plug
09-03-2003, 10:42 AM
LOl this thread just reminds me of this morning when I was walking throgh the hallways to get to my locker theres this little grade 7 kid (schools under renovations) that comes up to me and he's like SHIFT! gives me the thumbs up. Lol I had a good laugh about that one.

But yeah I GUESS I used to be a fox poser in a way I have a quad but its a bayou, so I don't no can I wear fox and shift and stuff? lol Who knows I like it i'm going to have to try and do some c.o.d on some divsion 4 stuff soon :)

nuclearkielbasa
09-03-2003, 10:43 AM
I agree, it sucks. In a way, its as if our identities as riders and racers have been hijacked. But its really no different than all the little dorks who used to have a big-assed OAKLEY sticker in the window of every car in the yard.

mx400
09-03-2003, 10:43 AM
yeah my school is like that. tons of em with fox clothing. but the funny thing is im the only one with oneal and shift gear. hahahhaha im different

09-03-2003, 10:49 AM
Pappy wears fox shirts everyday.........:eek:

A4StrokeGuy
09-03-2003, 10:54 AM
yes i agree, i try to stay out of the whole Fox = Poser thing but its got a bit out of control. I have a crap load of fox clothes from back in the day but they are now all in a heap in the bottom of my closet or used as shop rags. I'm just waiting for them to have there own store in the mall1:ermm: oh well i know i'm true to the bone MXer i don't need clothes to tell me this. I would like to get a shirt with a fox head on it and put = poser on it and see who many respones i get.

PS Shift owns!

Tommy 17
09-03-2003, 11:01 AM
:confused2 i got so many fox clothes its not even funny

right now since 5th grade i have 47 shirts, 6 sweat shirts, 4 pairs of blue jeans, and 9 hats:eek: :ermm:

i think i keep them in business since 1996:huh

then i have 3 full sets of gear...

1999 RED ( cut off when i broke my leg 3 rides old or something)
1999 blue
1996 red
chest protector
cracked pilot helmet
2 sets of fox forma boots

ok i don't even wanna add all this up:ermm:

nuclearkielbasa
09-03-2003, 11:08 AM
I got a great idea......

How bout if we, the riders, start wearing all kinds of big designer names like Tommy, Fubu, A&F, Nike, etc. That should really PISS-off the non-riders!

09-03-2003, 11:10 AM
i have 1 fox shirt that a girl sent me :)

but damn, your right :rolleyes: a kid rides his friends brothers fathers uncles mothers quad and theyre now just TOTALLY EXTREME!!!!

if you cant ride, i suggest staying away from fox. it just looks wrong and us riders get irritated because people dont know what theyre talking about. but girls in spaghetti straps and halter top fox shirts look so sexy when they walk by im biting my hand and saying "DAAYYYMEEEE :eek2: :eek2: "

i wish exriders.com had its own clothing line besides shirts. silk shorts, riding gear, more color shirts, ect, logo's, lots of free stickers.

if i ever got an EX, all i would have on it is EXRIDERS.COM :)

Rip_Tear
09-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Pappy wears fox shirts everyday.........:eek:

Pappy is a poser! :p JK I love riding gear, but I don't have any lol! I am kinda waiting to see what kinda cloths people where before I get some, because its like that here too, people just wear fox etc and they have no idea what it is...

Doibugu2
09-03-2003, 11:18 AM
All I got to say is it might be nice worring about what other people are wearing.

There are much more important things to be worring about.

Taco
09-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
All I got to say is it might be nice worring about what other people are wearing.

There are much more important things to be worring about. Yea like shoes or socks:D

DVS_Freestyler
09-03-2003, 11:21 AM
i have all your guy's answers.. stop wearing fox, and go buy h-bomb/divisionfour clothing and then you'll be the cool kid in school again!!!! thats why i dont wear fox no more, i just sport my new "bombsquad baller" basketball jersey :D :macho

Toadz400
09-03-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by coryatver
Fox doesn't even sponsor atv racing. Thor either. They sponsor the dirt bikes. So I wouldn't be calling them the posers.

they make shocks for quads....:eek2: :eek2: :uhoh:

well at least for the pred...but i thought i read that they were starting to make them for other quads too....ehh probably just my imagination:confused:

flyin#5
09-03-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by js52589
it seems more like you all want to be cool by being the only ones that really ride, get over it, why do u care if they are "posers"...:rolleyes:

i dont really care about being cool cuz i ride. i hate people having the same stuff as me. for some reason it just bugs me. and when half the school is wearing the same stuff...... well thats just out of hand and well...... wierd.

dont worry i have all of my D4 stuff on the way..... finally, i hope:(

Doibugu2
09-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Yea like shoes or socks:D

u forgot underwear!

flyin#5
09-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by coryatver

also they help with marketing (i think) the huevos vids:)

batgeek
09-03-2003, 11:34 AM
ahhhh school has started back up.... :D

let the soap operas begin.

hondafox440
09-03-2003, 11:41 AM
I used to wear Fox back in the day before all the posers. Then it got to the point where there were too many many people wearing it to ask them all if they rode and to make fun of the posers that I threw all my Fox shirts in my closet and bought some Moto XXX, Shift, and Thor shirts.

Team Outlaw #34
09-03-2003, 12:04 PM
does h bomb send out there stuff right away? i ordered my shirts on monday and i was hoping to get them by friday or next monday....

Ryan
09-03-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by nuclearkielbasa
I got a great idea......

How bout if we, the riders, start wearing all kinds of big designer names like Tommy, Fubu, A&F, Nike, etc. That should really PISS-off the non-riders!

No thanks :ermm: . Only Jerry can wear Fubu since hes black :confused2 .

400exrider400ex
09-03-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Thats why i ordered some hbomb clothes, now too bad i ordered them the tuesday before school started, and this is the second week of school now:mad:
exactly what i did...it will all be here tomorrow

YamaWarr0121
09-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
they make shocks for quads....:eek2: :eek2: :uhoh:

well at least for the pred...but i thought i read that they were starting to make them for other quads too....ehh probably just my imagination:confused:

nope wrong fox, but same name cos my fox shock has a differnet design on it then my fox shirts..

oh yeah d4 and shift and thor clothing is the best!:devil:

Honda4trax250x
09-03-2003, 12:14 PM
i was wearing a fox shirt today it said Fox Mototech and some idiot asked what exactly i mototech and i said "i mototech your mom!"

lol he shut up

nuclearkielbasa
09-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
i was wearing a fox shirt today it said Fox Mototech and some idiot asked what exactly i mototech and i said "i mototech your mom!"

lol he shut up

:confused: :huh :confused2

Maybe he didn't know quite how to respond to what you said. Go figure?

mrusk
09-03-2003, 12:48 PM
The only thing worse than the non-riders wearing fox shirts are the kids wearing West Coast Choppers and Orange County Choppers t-shirts. When ever i see a kid wearing one of them in school i automatical thing their queer. Heck those kids also thing those are the only 2 chopper builders in town. WTF?

I use to wear abercrombie and **** but now everyone wears it. Now that everyone buys it, the quality of clothes they make sucks. The pants have wholes in it, the shirts are faded and wrinkled. Ever since i got a job at the kawi shop i haven't bought a tshirt anywhere else. I know i just wear, thor, shift, troylee and other moto no-shift tshirts. Gettin those shirts alittle over cost is awesome.

matt

4wheelboy
09-03-2003, 01:21 PM
omg i hate that too. and the kids wearing them are the ones that will go home an play video gamesssss alll day. well i dont have to worry bout people wearing fox shirts an chit cause my school u gota wear kackis and 3 button up collard shirt:scary:

Dan_Guetter
09-03-2003, 01:25 PM
i remember back in the days, someone wearing fox clothes...i come up to and ask if they ride, 99% of the time it was a yes...now you see all these teeny boppers wearing fox, just because the backstreet boys wear it! how pathetic is that....so we mentioned it to greg fox and gave him a hard time........its funny, i think he handled it.....DMX latest vid he was wearing a fox jersey, and it was fuzzed out!!!!!!

SHIFT all the way!

Sportrax10
09-03-2003, 01:35 PM
It dosnt bother me too much because there isnt too many people wearing it. Since im new to the high school I got a couple peaple asking me what I ride and there pretty surprised when I say 400ex.

user101
09-03-2003, 01:36 PM
my school isnt to bad yet. i have 3 people who wear fox that dont ride. me and 2 of my friends r the only ones who ride at my school. the latest craze at my school is DC clothing and west coast chopper stuff and orange county chopper stuff

NTPRacing#19
09-03-2003, 01:44 PM
i wear occ and westcoast chooper shirts, i only got two but i really love those bikes for what they are. not cause the show is sick, but i will have one of those bikes before i die!!!

i think it is gay that people wear FOX expecailly rappers like dmx.

its good in a way cause it puts money back into to the sport.

and yes thor sponsor's quad racing. they sponsored tim farr just cause they dont put on quad events doesnt mean it aint quad gear

400exBro
09-03-2003, 02:28 PM
ya my school is the same, i have one good fox shirt that i like to wear, other then that it is D4 stuff now... Quad league, 250r and 400ex shirt... good stuff.. shirt is cool too, and then thor is my riding gear which i really like, i wouldn't want to try anything else, this stuff is strong and looks good too... and the force chest protector i have is sweet too, alot different then other chest protectors

redroost85
09-03-2003, 02:29 PM
I remember back in the day when you could only order Fox gear direct from Cali. That was the schiz when the UPS van rolls up with all your new Fox gear! Now they seem too mainstream, which is good in a way I guess. All I ride with now is Shift gear.:D

mrusk
09-03-2003, 03:02 PM
I bet fox will have stores in the mall in the next 5-6 years. I hear down in bermuda they have a fox only store. It kind of funny how all these mx companys are making more money on their t shirts and casual clothes.

matt

hessianmx111
09-03-2003, 03:04 PM
i dont see how you can get so pissed off at somebody for wearing a fox shirt that doesnt ride:huh i could understand if they thought they were a lil badass and lied and stuff but if they just like to wear it then who cares. they are just helping get our sports more known. i dunno at our school any logo or graphic has to be smaller than a credit card and out of like 20 fox t's only one of em i can wear.but 3/4 of the people at my school ride anyway.

4wheelboy
09-03-2003, 03:07 PM
this kickass my welding teecher has a 440ex blaster and warrior!:devil:

mrusk
09-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
i dunno at our school any logo or graphic has to be smaller than a credit card and out of like 20 fox t's only one of em i can wear.but 3/4 of the people at my school ride anyway.

WTF is up with that? I cant understand the schools reason for that?

matt

Ex King
09-03-2003, 03:12 PM
i wear fox stuff but i have more things then for example like oneal and couple other things and iam not a poser b/c alot of people no i bike a little and quad alot so i am not a poser and there is like only a couple people in my school that weres fox and some dont even know wth fox is they just think the fox looks cool lmao :eek2: :eek2:

TheRedRebel17
09-03-2003, 03:14 PM
i rubbed mud over the head of my fox hat today:confused2 :devil:

hessianmx111
09-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
WTF is up with that? I cant understand the schools reason for that?

matt
it can be over a credit card size if it clearly states-nelson county high school,university of lousville, or university of kentucky. i think their just tryin to sell their shirts. i havent bought one yet and i dont plan on it. it so messed up the large graphics are supposedly distracting but you got these gay goths who dress in all black and wear long black skirts with black eyeliner. now whats more distracting:huh i usually just wear plaid button up shirts from old navy and their polo shirts. their cheap and look good.

Pappy
09-03-2003, 03:16 PM
a poser back in the day was someone who wore concert t-shirts that didnt go to any concerts:o

09-03-2003, 03:22 PM
fox isnt mx only anymore anyway they sold out, get over it, no one makes u buy fox, im sick of looking at there logo, i recently saw fox graphics for a civic GAY i dont buy it, i have a fox chest protector which is really good, thats the only reason i have it

hessianmx111
09-03-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
,no one makes u buy fox,

mx400
09-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by nuclearkielbasa
I got a great idea......

but what about those of us that wear that kind of stuff alos. I wear my jersey sometimes but the rest of the time im the only kid in school wearing Rockawear, Shady Limited, FUBU, Sean Jean, and things of the sort that is carring a Dirtwheels/ATV Action/ATV Sport magazine around. hahahaha i win cause im the most difference person here. lol j/k

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
I ordered cloths from hbomb last week and i still havnt seen them, and i got 2 day air

Dan_Guetter
09-03-2003, 06:56 PM
you shoulda check your voice mail alittle bit soon there guy

thats your falt

250exen
09-04-2003, 09:39 AM
my school isnt as bad as some of yours sounds. the only people that wear fox are thoes that actually ride, like me and my riding buddies, but there are a couple of chicks(well not chicks, girls would be a better term) that wear hoodies, but other then that, it aint too bad. my girl is gonna be wearing one when her b-day comes around:D

Nausty
09-04-2003, 11:02 AM

its no big deal, just wear something else. I have very little fox and all Tag metals, arena cross, h bomb films, division 4, lbz, shift, ect and I think most riders know what they are so it doesn't really matter. jmo. If they wanna be posers I don't care, just because you own a four wheeler doesn't make you not a poser either when you wear the clothes imo anyways if you talk a lotta **** and your not a very good rider. Me on the other hand I don't even talk about it, but everyone thinks/knows that i'm the best in school from people talking about me anyways so I don't care. :huh

oh well, i'm getting carried away

GrInDeR400ex
09-04-2003, 11:14 AM
i have one fox shirt and i got it 4 christmas the only other fox thing i have is boots, but i wear all shift gear, have a few shift shirts and and division 4 shirts, the posers are gettin worse some people just dont understand

flyin#5
09-04-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
its no big deal, just wear something else. I have very little fox and all Tag metals, arena cross, h bomb films, division 4, lbz, shift, ect and I think most riders know what they are so it doesn't really matter. jmo. If they wanna be posers I don't care, just because you own a four wheeler doesn't make you not a poser either when you wear the clothes imo anyways if you talk a lotta **** and your not a very good rider. Me on the other hand I don't even talk about it, but everyone thinks/knows that i'm the best in school from people talking about me anyways so I don't care. :huh

oh well, i'm getting carried away

yeah thats what i do. i only have one fox shirt and i bearly ever wear it. and some chick (like 1/4 the chicks in my grade have worn it) has my fox hoody.

I-7
09-04-2003, 11:20 AM
everyone in my school wears thug clothes :eek2: . You know like paco and stuff like that. I bet if they kept track of who wears what probably no more than 15 out of the 1300 kids would wear a fox or anything to do with quads/bikes whatever throughout the year. Its ridiculous!!!! Consider ureself lucky flyin #5

Nausty
09-04-2003, 11:37 AM
yeah thats what i do. i only have one fox shirt and i bearly ever wear it. and some chick (like 1/4 the chicks in my grade have worn it) has my fox hoody.

Exactly, I don't think its that people wanna be posers but they just like the clothes and most people know what its associated w/ and its clean cut. I had a lotta fox stuff too but like you i have half of them loaned out.

09-04-2003, 04:13 PM
today at school in the library the most ***gety kid starts looking at rm250's and i asked him if he rides .. heres what the convo was like:

me: do you ride?
him: yes i have a dirtbike.
me: what kind.
him: a 250!!!
me: 2-stroke? 4-stroke?
him: its fast
me: (paused for a second looking at him).. well that doesnt tell me chit:rolleyes:
him: its an XL
me: i know thats an old honda 4-stroke trailbike, but you still could have done better and said a "HONDA XL250" not just think that i have the ability to read your fking mind.
him: its fast.
me: you said that already...how fast?
him: 80mph!
me: theres no way in fk that a 250 4-stroke will do 80mph. maybe 50-55mph for an XL.
him: ya right buddy u dont know anything
me: what the hell did you do to the gearing? :rolleyes:
him: ITS A 5-SPEED U IDIOT
me: and the look on my face :huh

whose the idiot now :rolleyes: suddenly, he thinks for a second, that an xl 250 will do 80mph. also, he thinks that speed is everything. suddenly when he says "ITS FAST!" he obviously hasnt ridden a 250cc 2-stroke MX bike. he didnt even have a clue what i was talking about when i said "whatd you do to the gearing?". what a freaking idiot.

he was wearing a fox hat :rolleyes:

racerx573
09-04-2003, 04:28 PM
Fox supports more than just MX and BMX, they do skating, wakeboarding, and more. Shift is a company of Fox I believe. But as for casual wear, that's why God (aka Wes Miller) made H-bomb and Div. 4. Face it MX is a fashion statement, and not so much a sport anymore. I got my new Thor catalog today, and they have damn little girls pink pajamas. What the hell is up with that?

Honda4trax250x
09-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Mojave11
everyone in my school wears thug clothes :eek2: . You know like paco and stuff like that. I bet if they kept track of who wears what probably no more than 15 out of the 1300 kids would wear a fox or anything to do with quads/bikes whatever throughout the year. Its ridiculous!!!! Consider ureself lucky flyin #5

same here. everyone is "thugged out":p

Merriman
09-05-2003, 01:33 PM
You want to see posers......go to Southern California.

We have posers, posing as posers:huh

The whole "extreme sports" thing is huge out here to the point where you can't tell who from who by clothing alone. :confused2

That's why I buy my clothes from small businesses, and shop's that have their own T-shirts, and what not. I like my Russell's Plumbing shirt....."laying pipe since 1985".......and no one else has those types of shirts.

I don't care if they are posers, cause all that clothing money just goes back into our sports, but I hate looking like everyone else. You know who you are and what you do, so does it really matter?:ermm:

Dan_Guetter
09-05-2003, 02:02 PM
laying pipe...,thats good

ScooterX
09-05-2003, 08:06 PM
I think it's funny. I'm like, Hey dude, what do you ride? The guy's like, "Um... ride? What are you talkin about?" Well you obviously have a dirtbike since you're wearing a fox shirt right? "What does Fox have to do w/ dirtbikes?"

Lol... they all think they look so cool but they have no idea that people that ride are just makin fun of them. It's also funny when you're talkin to some girl and some poser trys to be a c0ck blocker and then you make him look stupid by clownin him for wearin a fox shirt, and since I really do race MX, it just makes me look better. HAHA!

Personally, I like the FFA hats.... "Learning to Do, Doing to Learn." If I'm gonna get a MX shirt, It'll be the one that says, "90% of racing is mental... the other half is physical." or get a Pro Circuit, Yamaha, Thor, Slapaho Racing, or something like that. Most posers just get Fox or No Fear.

09-05-2003, 08:14 PM
dont forget quicksilver, bug red, west 49, wow.. theres so many things a person can wear that makes them a poser.

but i know youll all agree. your mad at them because theyre misleading you, making you think, they ride, and you just say "man i could have made a riding buddy, or found someone that isnt an idiot."

skateboarders should not wear fox, but should wear
pipe dream, blind, ect

linkcmd88
09-06-2003, 06:12 PM
hey stix i have a XL80 and it gos 95 up hill in first so:blah:

J/k but i do have a XL80 it gos like 20 for its top speed lol
ya my school win i wear o'neal they dont know what it is but they have fox t's on lol

SAND LUVR
09-06-2003, 06:41 PM
me and my wife were at magic mountain a few weeks ago and there was this guy there wearing a fox jersey not a shirt but a jersey. I just love it when guys wear that and think there cool. NOT :macho

TheRedRebel17
09-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ScooterX
I
Pro Circuit, Yamaha, Thor,

Thats my kinda gear..oh and ARC too :macho

TheRedRebel17
09-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ScooterX
I
Pro Circuit, Yamaha, Thor,

Thats my kinda gear..oh and ARC too :macho

dirtriderex
09-06-2003, 06:57 PM
We care because we have pride in our sport and machines. It's like the football team wearing their jerseys to school. I ticks me off, because i'm trying to make a statement and find other people who ride.

ScooterX
09-06-2003, 07:03 PM
It annoys me because there are some people that really do ride and some of them get looked at as posers.

400exrules
09-06-2003, 09:31 PM

yah...:mad: :mad: :scary: :grr: we get that sh*t here too.

i hate it!!!!!!! plus when i ask ppl if they ride and there like.....ride wut.....and im like a quad or bike and there like...noooo
THEN DONT FUGGIN WEAR THAT CHIT !!!
we gett losers who wear fox because they fuggin mountain bike :huh :huh
things piss me off

bluebaron
09-06-2003, 09:54 PM
im in ninth grade, when i was in sixth i and one other kid where the only other kid that wear fox, no i dont ever have a fox shirt,

Honda4trax250x
09-06-2003, 09:56 PM
its annoying cuz i really like fox stuff, but i dont want people to think im just another one of the posers. so i think i might start gettin something else like thor, or shift

250x#93
09-06-2003, 10:18 PM
Yeah my school is like that, for some reason all the little kids are runnin up to me askin me what i ride and if I race haha Guess it must be the red fox shirts I wear, well at least I'm not a poser:eek2: :devil:

hessianmx111
09-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yah...:mad: :mad: :scary: :grr: we get that sh*t here too.

i hate it!!!!!!! plus when i ask ppl if they ride and there like.....ride wut.....and im like a quad or bike and there like...noooo
THEN DONT FUGGIN WEAR THAT CHIT !!!
we gett losers who wear fox because they fuggin mountain bike :huh :huh
things piss me off
:huh wtf you dont ride either?? let people dress how they want to dress, damn if fox pisses you off that much dont wear it. jeez. and is their something so wrong with wearing a fox or any kinda mx shirt and not ridin? fox is just a brand name like any other

250xex
09-06-2003, 10:35 PM
Yea, at my school either last year or the year before you could tell everyone who rides because they would wear fox and stuff, but now everyone wears it, i think it is real popular with the skaters and people who just think it looks cool, i dunno! I used to love wearng it so people could tell that u ride, but now eveyone is wearing it. It kinda makes u mad, its like they r stealing it from us riders.lol. dont know if anyone else sees it that way but....well i dunno! Just stating my opinion!

09-07-2003, 09:45 AM
i want a shirt that says "I Ride A ______" << insert bike/quad here

09-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by stix
i want a shirt that says "I Ride A ______" << insert bike/quad here

<---- shakes head in disgrace

J-06
09-07-2003, 10:52 AM
It doesnt piss me off. I have Fox Tracker boots and love them. The people that wear them though piss me off. When i ask them what do you ride and they reply WTF are you talking about then they say WTF is Division 4 anyways!..Any Hbomb Guys in here. You guys ever think about making a "Huevos Grandes" shirt
I think thatd be awesome! hahhaha

trx400
09-07-2003, 02:03 PM
my schools bad too me and one of my teachers always talk about how mad that makes us that they were fox clothes and dont ride

ShiftFMX
09-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Yeah, Theres alot of ppl like that in my school too, but you know, you gotta take this into consideration...You go to the mall, and all the stores like PacSun, Gadzooks(not anymore, them *******s went all girl)..etc etc...Sell fox and when people go school shopping, they might not know that fox was a clothing made to support riders. I dont think that Fox Racing Inc. Made thier clothes and marketed them to store chains all over the country just aimed at one group of ppl. But anyways. I cant really talk, cause right now, i dont ride either, but everyone in my school knows i ride. Thats B/c i'm in a very popular riding click called the "Moto Mafia" and its me(sophmore) and like 5 very popular seniors. And we all sit together at lunch, and were all wearing the same type of clothes and kiks. I have like 15 fox shirts, and 3 or 4 D-4 shirts, a few shift shirts. I just think shift should be the mainstream rider apperal, cause fox makes Shift...and imo its better looking stuff!

http://www.shiftmx.com/commerce_images/14103003F.jpg

redrider2004
09-07-2003, 09:19 PM
fox is the only type of stuff ill were cuz its what i wore when i first started ridin and ive been wearin it eveer since plus i like it cuz its kinda tight fittin so it shows off my chizled body :rolleyes: :D plus it looks hot on my girlfriend

jcv400ex
09-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Yeah, all of my Fox wear has made the transition to work clothes....When I saw Joey on Friends wearing a Fox shirt, and the boy band wearing it, that wrote the final chapter for Fox for me........

quaddict53
09-07-2003, 10:54 PM
i actually like how fox shirts fit but i have experienced the same problem with posers so now the only fox stuff i buy are the hats cuz i have yet to find a company that makes hats that fit as good as fox.

Heres what i do....i'm gonna get sum D4 and H-bomb shirts and a beanie cuz i wanna support wes and all he does for our sport......i buy all my jeans at Gabes, which is a store that carries only screwed-up clothing that the regular stores dont want....i buy all my t-shirts at thrift stores like goodwill....if i want more MX stuff i get it from small companies like Onewest and 32:1....and my friend has a BMX company called Shovel so he hooks me up with shirts.

No fox, no shift, no poser gear

Gotta love a girl in Fox though:devil:

micah
09-08-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
i remember back in the days, someone wearing fox clothes...i come up to and ask if they ride, 99% of the time it was a yes...now you see all these teeny boppers wearing fox, just because the backstreet boys wear it! how pathetic is that....so we mentioned it to greg fox and gave him a hard time........its funny, i think he handled it.....DMX latest vid he was wearing a fox jersey, and it was fuzzed out!!!!!!

SHIFT all the way!

Ya, considering DMX and his whole crew rides.

And im really sure that the owner of fox really cares who is wearing his clothes if any. As long as the sales keep coming it could be grandmas wearing them and they would be happy.

quadman21
09-08-2003, 10:40 AM
I'd try to get over it if I were you guys. I'm real glad I'm not in school. Heck, I couldn't afford being in school now-a-days. It's all one big fashion show and who has what. Stealing is the highest form of flattery. So maybe you can look at like all these teeny boppers only wish they were as lucky as us to be riders? Or something like that. This may be before some of your times, BUT, remember the movie "the Substitute"? Marc Anthony weres an AXO outfit to school one day. And also, How many have ever heard of the band Living Color? Back in the day they had a video were a couple of the members had some riding apparrel. No matter what you have, someone will always copy you. How many of us go out and buy some aftermarket part becasue you saw Ballance or Farr had it? I guess my point is that consider it a compliment that all those posers were your gear.

09-08-2003, 10:57 AM
ahh isnt shift owned and run by fox?

i wear no fear...looking at fly too

hondamxer161
09-08-2003, 11:15 AM
I saw someone mention OneWest! I ride for them now! great people and awesome clothes. plus most posers havent found out about them yet :D

mike

ps. shift is made and owned by fox. it's their attempt at a "hardcore" sort of division.

Greg Z
09-08-2003, 01:05 PM
clothing is gay just go to school naked:devil:

Andrew400ex
09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I have a fox shirt....am I a poser?:ermm: lol. The rule round here for fox or any riding brand names is (for a chick) U can wear it as long as u race/ride quads, have a bf that does, or ride bmx, or have a bf that does. And around the time I bought it...that rule applied for me...but it doesn't now...so I rarley wear it, only at home
god just reading ur posts is so annoying..u gotta be hell in person

stace609
09-08-2003, 03:34 PM
geez, who cares!
my husband and I both ride and we both wear fox. who cares if people that don't ride wear it? i also have a quiksilver shirt. does that make me a poser because i don't surf? it's just a brand of clothing. people need to calm down.

i think we all need a little puff puff pass.:cool: then people will be calm. lol.

09-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Andrew400ex
god just reading ur posts is so annoying..u gotta be hell in person

yeah:mad:

ScooterX
09-08-2003, 04:01 PM
While we're on the subject of posers, I think I could point out a few of them on here. I'm not gonna name names cause people will start b*tchin, but I think it's funny that some of you are calling people posers when you yourself are one of them.

Stace609 is right though... it is just another clothing line. I guess I'm a bit more annoyed at the fact that our MX gear is turning into just another clothing line, than I am at the people that wear it.

09-08-2003, 07:24 PM
i dont think there posers, fox just sold out and forgot about there roots once there clothing caught on and did whatever they could to make money, they could probaly care less there gettin rich from it, any of you guys remember wrestlers use to wear alpinestar mx boots?

how many of you guys wear nike and dont play sports? how many of you own basketball shoes and dont play? how many of you own football jerseys and dont play see my point? if you gotta feel special because u ride wear some shirt that says yamaha on it or something or honda, everyone will think your real cool because u ride wow:rolleyes: some of you people on this site are bigger posers than half the kids i use to see in school

hessianmx111
09-09-2003, 03:30 PM
Just because you dont ride and wear a mx company's clothing does not make you a poser, people wear clothes they like and fox makes some nice looking clothes. fox is in this game to make money and they couldnt hardly make any money just marketing to the moto enthusiasts. you can ride and be a poser also. when i think poser i usually think of people who actually ride or say they ride and always say how good they are. there are alot of people on this site who are posers too:ermm: but i will keep names to my self.

kxrider
09-09-2003, 03:52 PM
fox is the official poser gear, if you like the quality and stuff, buy shift its the same company......thats just my .02$:D

One_Bad_400
09-09-2003, 06:27 PM
ya it is like that around here too....

joedirt
09-09-2003, 06:41 PM
who cares if they wear fox. They are supporting our sport. Cory Ellis races in Fox.All you racers and riders out there know who you are wear what u want. Same with West Coast Choppers how many people have WCC at 75g's a piece not many. If you want to be different wear clown shoes or something they will follow if they think you are cool. If you want to be recognized sticker yourself up every morning before you go to school. I'm sponsored by Thor by the way.

ex kid
09-09-2003, 07:24 PM
ya gotta remeber fox isnt just with quads and bikes. the sponser dave mira. alot kids see him. u no the chics are starting to wear fox gear,:eek2: SWEEEEEEEEEEEETNESSSSSSS

kxrider
09-09-2003, 09:03 PM
i dont care about people wearing fox cloths really that dont bug me to bad wat does is the people who put the stickers on there cars, trucks.......and ahve no idea wat it stands for

batgeek
09-09-2003, 09:09 PM
everyone that thinks someone that wears riding gear company clothes but doesn't ride are the way coolest most killer bad ***** dudes on the earth.

they are too cool for me to talk to.

two words for you too cool dudes:

insecurity complex

you feel them wearing clothes that you deem "for your sport" lessens your sport's coolness factor. that's so high school it ain't funny.

mature a little please...

flyin#5
09-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
everyone that thinks someone that wears riding gear company clothes but doesn't ride are the way coolest most killer bad ***** dudes on the earth.

they are too cool for me to talk to.

two words for you too cool dudes:

insecurity complex

you feel them wearing clothes that you deem "for your sport" lessens your sport's coolness factor. that's so high school it ain't funny.

mature a little please...

i think it gets annoying when you cant walk down the hallway without seeing 10 fox shirts. we have a small school and i know alot of people and most of the people that wear fox dont even ride. its pathetic. i dont go around wearing stuff i dont belong in. thats what sets us apart. differences in things we like to do. half of these people dont even know what fox is they just like the shirts.

batgeek
09-09-2003, 09:19 PM
you are not different and unique snowflake....

get used to it, thats how life is.

09-10-2003, 10:19 AM
hey im wearing a fox shirt. im at school too.

same here. but atleast they are interested in the sport and not a hater.

MSL
09-10-2003, 10:25 AM
So what people wear Fox clothes and dont ride big deal.

I bet most everyone has some sort of sports jersey and dont play that sport.

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a quad or dirtbike. It just shows the sport is growing in popularity.

spincr4hire
09-10-2003, 10:30 AM
I guess that everyone that wears a West Coast Choppers t-shirt or sports a WCC sticker has to ride a Jesse James Chopper?

INFANTRY RACING
09-10-2003, 11:56 AM
DID YOU KNOW FOX MAKES CLOTHING FOR MORE THAN ONE SPORT. I wear fox. Am I a poser now.

cody anderson
09-10-2003, 12:24 PM
fox=poser.. i do like their stuff but too many people who dont even know what fox is... and they wear it because they say a sticker on their buddys truck... WTF?

cody anderson
09-10-2003, 12:25 PM
i just wish people would know what something is all about before they advertise it...

CAMPRO
09-10-2003, 01:31 PM
I sport a piece of Fox gear everyday of the week. Call me crazy, but I love the gear. I got into wearing Fox back in the day of McGrath and sported it when I rode MX. Now I ride downhill mt bikes, and my pads, shorts, gloves, helmet, jersey are all Fox. My friends poke fun because I've got the jeans, kakies, shorts, shirts, sweatshirts, helmets, hats, stickers, banners, hell I even have their pint glasses. But I'll have to agree with most of the replies that it sucks seeing a gapper wearing Fox when they don't even know the background of the company or sports that go with it. However, nothing is sexier than a hottie in Fox Girl clothing..... so any single Fox loving girls out there.... holla at me!

theTman
09-10-2003, 02:19 PM
ok..today i was at lunch and saw sum kid with a fox shirt..i was like, what kind of quad/bike u ride? he was like..um..a suzuzki..i was like what size..he was like..4..i laughed soooo hard..i was like then y r u wearing that shirt..he said..bcuz i can:rolleyes:

stace609
09-10-2003, 04:25 PM
FOX=SHIFT minus the fox head, so why is shift ok?:uhoh:

spud400ex
10-11-2003, 11:04 AM
last year only two people would wear fos hoodies. both of them ride but one kid that has a dirt bike can actually ride, if ya get what i mean. the only fox gear i have is my yellow chrome airframe chest protector,that looks bad*****, and some riding pants the i onlt wear in the winter.

4wheelboy
10-11-2003, 02:14 PM
yes girls wearing fox clothers r hott!

who cares wut the posers wear they look dum not us:rolleyes:

ScreaminZ400
10-11-2003, 02:20 PM
yea i hate that its the same deal here its bs

Smokin 440
10-25-2003, 07:25 PM
There aren't that many "posers" in my school, but yeah there are a few. I wear fox and if ppl wanna call me a poser go for it, It's a good quality product and its better than anything i can go buy at the mall. Either way i don't see it as much of an issue thats like seein some f@t@$$ that can hardly walk wearin a nike athletics shirt or somethin like that its just a SHIRT who cares, not me!!!

hondarules
10-25-2003, 08:45 PM
yea my school is like that hardly anybody rides in my school an the ones that dont are the ones that have a fox shirt an the ones that do never wear them cause theres so many posers..

bluebaron
10-25-2003, 09:35 PM
i know it!!

WEEZIL
10-26-2003, 11:45 AM
2 words.
GROW UP!
Who really gives 1 healthy **** on who wears what.. i dont skate but i have a bam shirt. no one gives.... HELL MY LAST NAME IS FOX and the only piece of fox gear i rock is a belt.. so please egnore them. it will only get worse,

GrInDeR400ex
10-26-2003, 06:28 PM
dang, this still goin on wow those pesky school kids i tell ya all...lol

POSERS somebodys gotta be one, at least we know its none of us here guys...:D

Diedrich
10-26-2003, 06:36 PM
wear thor..thats the only **** i wear

blah
02-24-2004, 04:49 PM
i really dont think quads r motocross they jus mess up ruts

toby400ex
02-24-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by blah
i really dont think quads r motocross they jus mess up ruts Haha,silly dirtbikes have to have a rut to go around a turn....*****s.

02-24-2004, 04:59 PM
that so pissed me off to i can't stand it..kids who suck at riding and think there bad *** when they wear that stuff..ugh drives me crazy

Martin Blair
02-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by blah
i really dont think quads r motocross they jus mess up ruts

jesus kid you got to look at the date this is 5 months old what page what it on?

2001400ex
02-24-2004, 05:08 PM
I don't usually complain about anyone's threads no matter what forum I'm on, well actually I never have up until now...I don't understand why people will revive a thread that has been dead for several months. In this case I belive this thread is from five months ago. Why do people do this? It's not just this kid but I see people doing it all the time. If the thread is dead, I think it should be left that way...but there's no rule against it...sorry, I guess I just had to voice my opinion since I've been seeing people do this for so long and just keeping my opinion to myself.:o

PHAT400
02-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Well, since it has been brought back.. here is my 2 cents

I wear fox, and I don't care who know's it...... It sure does'nt make me look better, but I like it anyway...LOL

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc02b3127cceb94048f2857b0000001610

If you seriously can't stand the fact that someone else other than yourselve's has similar taste in clothing then change your taste, buy something else.... Mix it up, maybe you are the one to blame for everyone else dressing as you do... You started a trend buddy boy, get your new gear and wait until everyone follow's your lead, then switch again or maybe back to FOX... keep em wondering.

Remember, it was only cool gear to you when you were the only one wearing it.....

change it up

Be cool

:macho:huh

TRX310R Rider
02-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Well, I live in Vegas and go to the most populated school here which has over 3,000 kids in it. It's really funny to walk around seeing way more than half of the kids wearing a lot of stuff that has to do with quads or dirtbikes. I've asked many of them if they ride and got some who say yes and a few just got to ride a few times with an uncle or something. I wear Thor, Shift, MSR and stuff like that but I've always been the kid who thinks you should be yourself and I think wearing quad/dirtbike stuff when you've never even rode one before is just fake. I would say being a poser is saying you ride, telling stories of it but stuff that never happened. So, I think people who dress that way but don't actually do the stuff are just fake. Anyway though the thing that bugs me the most is stickers and things like that. Just today this kid was walking around with Thor, Fox, and Oneal stickers on his wallet and folder and I asked if he rode anything and he said "No, but I rode my cousins little 4 wheeler once." I just thought that was was too funny. Sorry, a long post...I'm not trying to "revive" the thread I just like to speak my mind so sorry if this bugged anyone...Later

rollie
02-24-2004, 05:29 PM
yeah i wore it then everybody started wearing in so i bough a bunch shift and divison 4 ****s and so far im the only one wearing them:D

batgeek
02-24-2004, 05:44 PM
you are not a special and unique snowflake.

Got Roost?
02-25-2004, 02:38 PM
[=]Shift[=] and Division 4 all the way.

Adam202
02-25-2004, 09:48 PM
*EDITED BY SGA* No, the flames will not begin.

Moto92
02-25-2004, 10:00 PM
I actually had a girl tell me today she was going to go get one of those wolf shirts. I was like what are you talking about...so she points to my shirt and says those wolf shirts.
What can you do but shake your head and walk away.

batgeek
02-25-2004, 10:04 PM
EDITED BY SGA. Now you know better than that batgeek!

:rolleyes:

Adam202
02-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Adam202

Let the flames begin
Owned already

Disaster
02-25-2004, 10:40 PM
yeah I ordered some fox stuff cause i ride bikes and i were like globe and Independent (only a few things though) cause i skate alil also....

xr50layke
02-26-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
I actually had a girl tell me today she was going to go get one of those wolf shirts. I was like what are you talking about...so she points to my shirt and says those wolf shirts.

dear god thats like a poser posing as a poser.

that must have made you mad LOL...."wolf" :rolleyes: you know your trying to act cool when :eek:

02-26-2004, 03:35 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p61353758603d08d99d9bfd11289432e4/f981fdf9.jpg does this mean im a poser?:confused:

just in case you're wondering, i got bored and threw on my quad gear and started dancing like Ronnie Renner:p :blah:

steveatv3
02-26-2004, 03:37 PM
F fox, just go to the salvation army they got the sickest close there!!

fastexgirl4c
02-26-2004, 03:47 PM
i think that dirtbikers usually wear fox..but i have some fox clothing...but i dont think of myself as a poser cuz i ride quads/dirtbikes But these kids in my school that wear fox are huge posers...they dont knw what a quad is..they think its a math term..and they neva seen a dirtbike in real life..or touched a skateboard..or anything like that..so i decided i would buy a Areocrombie...shirt and i wore it ..all the preps that would wear fox shirts were like wtf...she cant wear that..then i said wtf u cant wear fox...u poser...:o ...it gets me mad sometimes...im ordering some Hbomb clothing finally...

JDiablo
02-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/300exrida99/exriders2/exriders2/rollinonfloor.gif

omg,that is the funniest things i've heard in a while....lol wolf racing

400EX_Kid_03
02-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Thats why I wear Thor Gear.......:D

I wear Thor too.. I hate Fox...

I like going up to some random person wearing Fox... (usually some innocent, blonde) and asking them: "So you like Motocross" and to hear the response of "what is motocross"... all i can think in my head is...

FOX ARE SELLOUTS

02-27-2004, 12:29 PM
i have a friend in WV who has fox stickers all over his quad and wears fox shirts or hat everytime he rides his quad. i have a pic of him wearin a fox hooded sweatshirt while riding his quad but you cant see any of the sithers on his quad aka army tank