PDA

View Full Version : Free Beat Makers...

ShiftFMX
09-03-2003, 09:25 AM
Hey Guys, Ive been looking for a Free Program to make beats on. Alot ppl have told me that i make sum pretty crazy beats with my hands...and i wanted to try it on the computer. So if any of you guys know of a good, FREE program that i could download, i would appreaciate the help, Thanks.

Killa

spincr4hire
09-03-2003, 09:29 AM
I think we all can beat pretty good with our hands, I know I've had lots of practice...:o

09-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
I think we all can beat pretty good with our hands, I know I've had lots of practice...:o when you play the drumset for 3 years you can use both of your feet in class 2.....no one can keep up when i use a pencil,both hands, and both feet

blondie69
09-03-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
when you play the drumset for 3 years you can use both of your feet in class 2.....no one can keep up when i use a pencil,both hands, and both feet

hahaha....i have that habit...if i'm bored i'll start playin the drums on like a desk or something:blah: i've been playin drums since i was about little tiny...cuz we've always had a drum set in the house since i can remember...and dad always got me to play them:cool:

but go on www.downloads.com i'm sure u can find something:)

p@iNn3ck
09-03-2003, 12:26 PM
My sister is a dancer out in LA and knows a bunch of people out there "makin beats" as they say.
Anyhow, check out kazaa for "fruity loops", fairly decent program for making rhythm tracks.

CowsBitePeople
09-03-2003, 02:59 PM
I play the drum set i used to be in bands and stuff....i do that all the time in school me and my friend used to do it back and forth makein up stuff see if he could do it
:)

Juggalo
09-03-2003, 03:06 PM
i used acid pro...its not free tho. i got it for free..oops i wasn't sposed to say that. i love it

JAMO
09-04-2003, 10:18 AM
You could also try a program called Fruity Loops. You can find it free pretty much everywhere online and it is relatively easy to use. I have made some pretty sick beats with it!

You can get a trial which has some really cool stuff at www.fruityloops.com

Jamo