PDA

View Full Version : OHV Park Insurance

BUCK442
09-03-2003, 08:29 AM
I need some help please! I am a racer, trail rider, OHV park charter member and insurance broker with a urgent question for park operators. I have been able to place insurance for my club and numerous others all over the U.S. Recently the market has taken a turn for the worse and it is very difficult to find companies willing to cover this type of risk. Please anyone with information on what companies they are using for insurance would be greatly appreciated. I am worried that some of these facilities will have to shut down due to market changes, this is the last thing I want to see. I have learned the value of having a place to ride and race and I hope that I can contribute to the growth of the OHV industry. Thanks a Million!!!:)

ILGNCC400EX
09-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Yeah Jason i was talkin to Steve and Brenda at H&H and Steve said that it was becoming a real problem.....Hope you guys get it straightened out....

BTW....Steve said he would put your name on the new honda list.!

BUCK442
09-04-2003, 04:23 AM
It is not looking to good for the insurance, but I will find something.

I can not wait till that honda is out. Are you going to P.A this weekend, I am leaving today around 5. Give me a shout at the race if you are there, 40 ft bounder moho with Il tags ATV HS with a gray trailer that says GNC Enterprises.

Good Luck!! Be Safe!!!

BUCK442
09-08-2003, 08:15 AM
bump: Important : Please help!