PDA

View Full Version : 88 ysr for sale

Ride_Red_88
09-02-2003, 04:13 PM
I have a 88 ysr with clean title for sale i am not sure of all the upgrades because i got it with all the upgrades already done to it but here is what i know: it was bore to 60cc it has a 24mm flatslide carb oil injection has been removed and has 1/4 turn throttle with k and n air filter carbon fiber reeds douglas aluminum rims tcr top clamp, clip ons, and fork brace with right fork spring powder coated frame
( black) powder coated swing arm ( fake chrome, silverish) tcr twin canister pipe daytona tach nology hot wire new front brake pads predator upper stock lower with gsxr tail (scraped in the very back still good) new grips with carbon fiber bar ends flush mount (half carbon fiber half clear ) signals comes with spare upper with no headlight hole i just had it tuned and it runs great i was told it was built by team calamari i have the title i need to sell it because i need the money to buy a car. i haven't even had this for a year i got it in hopes of being able to ride it after getting my moped license but never got the money and now i won't be able to get a moped license or my license till after my 16th birthday and i am goin to need a car. there is 2 small dents in the tank that were there when i got it but they are small there is a couple small scratches the tail got scraped up by a stupid friend who pulled a wheelie higher than he could handle i was goin to get a new tail but haven't got all the money here is where u can go to see it www.ciaysr.com/4sale/crew70.jpg it has different signals and the swing arm is silverish now i'll try to find a after pic of the tail email me with any ?'s at anthony_grossman@hotmail.com

JTRtrx250r
09-03-2003, 01:07 AM
lol,I was gonna race those for chits and giggles a few yrs ago,Team Calamari knows how to find a lil power outta those things,theres a guy around here that put an RD250 in 1 and its still street legal haha,good luck;)