PDA

View Full Version : Getting graydon nerfs buy where?

Stevo
01-28-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey guys I'm gonna get some graydon proline nerfs for my 400ex. Where is the best place to buy these from, for the cheapest price? thanx

02-07-2002, 06:53 PM
hay man get a dirt-wheels mag and look through it . i have a pair of them matter of fact just got them today but the gay thing is they dont come with directions on how to put them on .if anybody knows how post it on here or please e mail me. buy the way i got mine for like 175 but they are the strongest out there so i would buy them no matter how much.

CBRSLIDER
02-07-2002, 08:45 PM
Check with Marty at the Quadshop(info listed in the links section of this site). He has great prices and I believe that his Graydons are like $159.00 but I bet you could talk him down a little. I just put a set on mine and it was pretty easy just took awhile. They look awesome. I found some directions on www.hondaex.com They did a test on them and put some directions on their site. I believe the link below should take you there but if not just go under product reviews(believe that ya have to cut and paste the link). Hope it helps.

Later

Ray

http://www.hondaex.com/reviews/graydonnerfbars.htm