PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics with no URL???

slosh13
09-01-2003, 08:23 AM
how do i post pictures? I read a forum on here about it but all the pictures that i have scanned onto my computer i save under a folder under my documents called " my pictures" and then i have all my riding pics and what have you in there. how can i post them on here if it doesnt have a URL? can i scan and save my pics again and make them have a url? thanks.

FreekShow
09-01-2003, 08:48 AM
u need to host them onto a website first. Then u go to the pictures and right click and then properties. Copy the Address and Paste it here after u press the IMG button once. Then press it again so it is like this [IMG]Address[IMG]

CHAUNCY
09-01-2003, 08:52 AM
A good place to upload pics to is www.imagestation.com Its pretty easy to use and its free:cool:

QuadJunkies
09-01-2003, 08:59 AM
Ther is a sticky about posting pics. Ive mentioned it in several post as well.Read over the sticky on "how to post pics" and here is my version on how to post(short version) Ok, go to www.sonyimagestation.com and sign up for an account.Then once your set up go to "My imagestation"to make an album. Once you select to make An album(not sure how that is worded exactly) then go to "upload tool" you will them upload your pics.once loaded it will then have a button to hit"continue" then you have your pics for album you then shoce backgrounds ect for your album.NOw.....once they are in an album ....this is how you can post them here........First right click the pic you will see option for "properties" click it. Then a box will pop up with the URL of the pic .You then Right click on the URL.select "select all" then right click the URL once again and select"copy"..Once you have done that, then when you are ready to post your pics here, click on the IMG button a small bow will appear for the URL of your pic your posting. Once again, right click in that box and it will put the URL of the pic in it and your done!!!!!!

Giz400ex
09-01-2003, 01:32 PM
What happened to the easier way???:confused: It use to be a flash to post a pic and now:confused:

09-01-2003, 01:33 PM
Harlin has promised to fix it (in another thread)...the question is when ..:confused:

QuadJunkies
09-01-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
Harlin has promised to fix it (in another thread)...the question is when ..:confused: He said it will be several weeks still, but the imagestation is very easy to use...:)