PDA

View Full Version : KX 125 For Sale or Trade, NY

SSracingNY
09-01-2003, 05:07 AM
92 KX 125 for sale or trade. FMF Gold Series Fatty with FMF Powercore silencer. New Boyesen Power reeds, Renthal Bars, Renthal Crossbar pad, White background number plates with Number 2 in black, Homemade Rear Foot pegs(great or passangers if needed or wheelies:D ). UNI air filter(could use a new one), Needs rear pads, I have digital Pics but i do not know how to load them on here so give me your E-mail and i will send pics to you. Back to the bike: It was washed after every single ride and air filter was cleaned then the bike was dried with high air pressure(air compressor), Oil changes were done after every 4-5 rides. Ive put about 10 hours on bike since i bought it last year. Bike is very well maintained and you can tell by the pics. Bike runs perfect with no piston knock or odd noises. Its a perfect starter bike or one to play around with or race. very reliable bike. I have only trail rode in Tug Hill and around Rochester trails with it. It has never touched a track. I bought it from my uncle last year and now i want a quad. I suck at riding bikes. I dumped the bike 3times because my foot had slid out from under me standing still. I am selling it for $1300. Well worth the money. Id rather trade the bike, and all my gear worn once, Thor MX chest protector, Fox pants, Fox jersey, Thor gloves, CTS helmet, Thor knee pads and a One Industries seat cover that fits a 99-00 KX125/250 and about $200 CASH. Trade all that for a decent sport quad. E-Mail me @ SSracingNY@yahoo.com with pics of your quad and info about it or if you are interested in buying. If you have AIM give me a shout to SSracingNY. Id rather trade all that for a sport quad than sell it. Must see pics, very well maintained. Buyer/trader has to pick up bike/drop off quad. Located in Western NY(Rochester)