PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in here collect or shoot Class 3 stuff?

Z400sTyLe
08-31-2003, 04:48 PM
If ya have to ask you don't know.:p

If anyone is selling on a form 3 or a form 4 "transferable only" send an PM my way, I am looking to buy and will consider anything. All NFA rules apply!!!!! Serious guy with cash in hand here. 50% up front and 50% when it transfers to my C 3 dealer. or $100% up front if you have refferances.

What are the best toys you ever played with? I have considerable experiance myself, but am wondering what ya'll like to blast away with?????

TIA!!!

Pappy
08-31-2003, 04:55 PM
i like the m-60 but ammo is too pricey:p the mp-5 is my baby:devil: cant beat it for room to room

Z400sTyLe
08-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Hey there Pappy!

I knew you posted your Kalashnikov one time and figured you'd resond to some degree on this post. LOL

Do you have a Maramont? or RIA?

What configuration is your MP-5?

I am looking to get a few more toys over the next few weeks here and though a few guys here might like to sell.

I used to have a NIB Vector in .45/9mm/and .22
as well as (2) SWD M-11/9's consecutive serial numbers with the one set up for comp.

I am looking to get a few more M-11/9's and maybe a 1919a4 as well as a RR 16 or a RDIS. I may grab an H&K if the price is right but a Valmet or a FAL would be king!

Also I am looking for an SWD/Cobray Ladies Home Companion if anyone has one let me know. I also am into MBA Gyrojet items.

Pappy, wanna come ona shoot sometime in the next couple months? I have a great place with tactical houses, for "room to room work" as well as abunch of .50 BMG toys and other fun items to play at about 8 other ranges at this one place about 3 hours from you in my state....lemme know.

Bender
09-01-2003, 05:20 AM
I have an M4 right now. It's fun, I like shooting it much more then MP5's. I had a suppressed MP5,M11,and an UZI in the past. But I got sick of paying the taxes and it gets costly to shoot often as you probably know already. I never have much time anymore it seems. So only 1 weapon for me now :( . Class 3 anyways.

Pappy
09-01-2003, 05:45 AM
class3 in my state is $240 a year...not too bad i geuss:ermm:

i want a hk badly...but its gonna have to wait. the mp-5 is in standard form with single and selective fire. i havent worked with it in a few years:scary: popo wants me to come to ohio and play in his districts kill house which i am all gung ho for:D

i mainly shoot precision and dont get into much full auto stuff anymore...merely for lack of a place to shoot them:(

i have fired a 50 bmg and they are insane. the SAW is cool but way outta my budget anytime soon:scary:

Martin Blair
09-01-2003, 05:57 AM
i dont ahve any lisences but my uncle does as for me and my dad we have 2 romania skses, 2 russian nugants, a cz-51 (old check assult rifile), and hunting rifiles, shotguns, and i bought a S&W .44 mag but my dad keeps it tht thing is a ***** to shoot but it will put a whole threw anything.

MY uncle has a old tompson submachinegun, a greasegun, a colt pre ban AR-15, and a Ak-47. along wiht a bunch iof WWII infields, and mousers.

mx400
09-01-2003, 06:15 AM
damn not to get off topic but you all got some serious firepower. heck the only thing round here that we have are 2 12-guages, a m16, and 1 9mm.

oldsandman
09-01-2003, 07:34 AM
.50 BMG ma duece! Nothing better than a mix of incendenary and ap. The 203 is great for going boom! Thoose damn rpg's are just a little scary too shoot but they make a nice boom too! The FAL is ok but in full auto about useless! I still prefer a nice mp5sp...silence can be golden!:devil: :D

Z400sTyLe
09-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Pappy why do you have to pay $240 a year? MG's/SMG's are only a $200- one time tax stamp at least in PA? I thought all NFA was the same everwhere where one could legally own them? Do you guys in MD haver to havea corporation to own them?

That stinks!

Sounds like the rest of you guys have some nice toys too!

EXriders need the M-2 mount for their sport quads, guarentee noboday passes ya on the track OR trail!!! lol

Pappy
09-01-2003, 08:15 AM
the $240 year is basically an annual TAX that we pay. initially its a $200 or so payment ...non refundable...just to do the paperwork.

my mom believe it or not has more firearms then i do:huh we used to go to our property in west virginia and lay down on the mountain:devil: but she moved to florida 2 years ago so now i have to pay for all my ammo:( :D

MOFO
09-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the $240 year is basically an annual TAX that we pay. initially its a $200 or so payment ...non refundable...just to do the paperwork.

my mom believe it or not has more firearms then i do:huh we used to go to our property in west virginia and lay down on the mountain:devil: but she moved to florida 2 years ago so now i have to pay for all my ammo:( :D

Pappy, I think you would get along with my father pretty good. :devil: Sometimes I come home and really wonder what is going on in our basement/ "game" room.

Pappy
09-01-2003, 10:02 AM
i have all the reloading equipment you could possibly buy:D

my "room" is a danger zone....if the house catches fire...JUST RUN:scary:

MOFO
09-01-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i have all the reloading equipment you could possibly buy:D

my "room" is a danger zone....if the house catches fire...JUST RUN:scary:

LMAO, I can relate to that statement.