PDA

View Full Version : Insurance claim

nakomis0
08-31-2003, 02:56 PM
Awhile back I was hit by a truck and it almost totaled my quad. The guys insurance company paid for my medical and time off work. I also wanna try and get them to pay for my quad damages. but....

I didnt know I could do this and I didnt take detailed pictures. I do have some pics but not alot. And I did all the work myself when I rebuilt it. And alot of the parts I got off Ebay so there are no reciepts.

Would it be possible to go to some shops show the pics and tell what the damages where and see if I can get some estimates?

I'm not sure what the best way is to do this.

I havent called the insurance company to ask what they want me to do, because im waiting for them to finish a few other things before I drop this on them.

If you know a company that can give me estimates PM me.

Pappy
08-31-2003, 03:17 PM
id suggest yoou call YOUR insurance comapny instead of his. they may give you detailed instructions on what they want you to do. (this is assuming you have insurance on the quad)

i hope ya can get some money back for fixing the quad....they should ....but insurance companies kinda suck:ermm:

stupid driver
08-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
insurance companies kinda suck

so sad, yet true:ermm:

QuadTrix6
09-01-2003, 01:33 AM
yes they suck big time, if you don't use them you lose your money :mad: , if you do use them your rates go up :mad: ...guess what you lose :grr:

nakomis0
09-01-2003, 04:24 AM
No insurance on my quad. Just that guys auto insurance . And they have actually been pretty decent at paying stuff so far. I guess I'll just have to wait until I'm ready to ask them and see what they say.

stupid driver
09-01-2003, 04:51 AM
thats good to hear