PDA

View Full Version : all new 250r for sale or trade

tallen08
08-31-2003, 02:47 AM
This is a just built from the frame up '86 Honda trx 250r. I'll just list all mods and parts.

-'86 frame w/ no cracks or welds prior to restoration
Frame was professionally guessed and strengthened (By baggons performance, used to work for roll design) in all weak spots (see pic , notice the x behind the shock cans)
Just powdercoated candy apple red (look unbelievable)

-Stock swingarn that has been shortened -1 to be '88-'89 standards,Then powdercoated white and installed new bearings and twin row bearing carrier( new).

-'86 motor
I just got it back from CT racing. The checked all the bearings and gears and said everything was in good shape (This was the first time the motor has been apart). They also machined my cases for a future big bore kit ( have receipt) I replaced all seals and gaskets. The motor has a fresh bore and .40 wiesco piston and rings (have receipt) . The jug was sent out to Eddie sanders racing where they ported it for all around riding. The pipe is a nickel-plated FMF Fatty w/ powercore 2 silencer. Delta V-force reed cage w/ 39mm carb. It has a K&N filter and both outerwears. Inner and outer airbox rings. This quad is jetted perfect and runs very strong.

- PRM front and rear bumpers that have been powdercoated white.
- Stock a-arms that are white as well.
- Renthal handle bars.
- Factory plastic w/ factory rear graphics (good shape expect 3inch crack in rear fender)
-Off set Douglas front w/ new mx holeshots
-Rear Douglas w/ grooved turf tamers 80%
- PEP stabilizer.
- PRM belly skid and swing arm skid
- AC Pro pegs ,powdercoaded white.
-PEP front triple rates shock
-PEP ZPS rear shock
- Front and rear braided brake lines
- Polished side cases
Before this restoration this quad had very low hours on it. I have the original handle bars, headlight, taillight, pegs, and front and rear bumper. I am only the third owner and the only one that has done any performance work to it. It still has the factory front brake pads on it. This has been a recreational ATV; I'm not a racer. Quad has 10 hours since rebuild. I have only run VP fuel and yamalube since I have owned it. You will not be disappointed hear.
Will consiter trade for enduro or cr250
Email me for pics
tallen08@aol.com
Thanks

motomadmax295
08-31-2003, 02:02 PM
i got a 2000 cr 125 barely roden second owner new rear tire, renthal chain n sprockets, new orings and seals, hangaurds(enduro barkbusters), and some other lil stuff.

brodie200
08-31-2003, 02:10 PM
i have a 2000 ktm 250 i will trade you has very low hours on it

tallen08
09-01-2003, 02:57 AM
sound good
Email me@
tallen08@aol.com

tallen08
09-01-2003, 02:58 AM
I will consider cr 125 too
e-mail me @ tallen08@aol.com