PDA

View Full Version : good song...

kicken250x
08-30-2003, 06:07 PM
ok here's whats going on.... there is this girl that i really like and she clames to like me to...the only thing is for the last 3 mnths she has said this and has made absolutely no actions towards it... she wont even give me a "real" hug :rolleyes: ... so basicly im tired of chasing her... only i dont know how to tell her... so i was looking for a good song to send her to tell her basicly what i just told yall... i guess i could tell her straight up but...idk...i cant bring my self to do it:confused: im just really bumed because this is the 3rd time this has happend....in a row...:ermm: well i appricate it guys...later...

derekhonda
08-30-2003, 06:13 PM
theres a country song that i cant remember the name, but maybe someone knows it its like "i cant be just friends anymore" its a pretty goood song

Wired
08-30-2003, 06:15 PM
Theres a good nine inch nails song that i think would work!!!

:D :devil:

kicken250x
08-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Wired

heh..now if i was wanting to kill her then yea...:::light laugh:::

Bad Habit
08-30-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Wired

LMAO "I wanna f@#% you like an animal"

derekhonda
08-30-2003, 06:23 PM
I cant be your friend - rushlow (maybe this applies?)

"and its killing me to know you, without...having a chance to hold you, and all i want to do is show you, how i really feel inside, you can run to me, you can laugh at me, or you can walk right out the door.......but i cant be your friend...anymore"

kicken250x
08-30-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I cant be your friend - rushlow (maybe this applies?)

"and its killing me to know you, without...having a chance to hold you, and all i want to do is show you, how i really feel inside, you can run to me, you can laugh at me, or you can walk right out the door.......but i cant be your friend...anymore"

yea i know that song...i was kind of considering it but idk...ive got untill monday to find one because i want to send it to her befor i go back to school...i know alot of you are prob thinking "wow... what a pansey...he cant even tell her his self...he needs a song to tell her what he is thinking..." but im not one to hurt people... i cant stand to see someone sad or to hurt someone... i dont know why thats just who i am...but anyway...thanks for the help and any that shall come...later...

DEAL
08-31-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
theres a country song that i cant remember the name, but maybe someone knows it its like "i cant be just friends anymore" its a pretty goood song

What do you get when you play a country song backwards.
You get your wife back , your house back , your dog back etc...

GrInDeR400ex
08-31-2003, 03:08 AM
marlyn manson, new cd, track 11....i hate you because i love you, i hate you for loving you too.....might be a little to much but she might get the hint

Dune Surfer
08-31-2003, 03:19 AM
OK here is what I suggest, It might sound a little crazy but I think it might be the best way. Here is what you do......Do a gut check, then tell her you would like to talk to her alone, tell her that you like her and want to know where you stand. Does she feel the same way? and where does she want to go from here. Face it this will be just one girl you go out with in a long list of girls before you find a keeper anyways. So relax and just be yourself.

You are going to need to learn how to deal with rejection, it is part of dating and growing up. Everybody has to learn so suck it up, and talk to her like a man.
Good luck, You will be fine;)

MxDale71
08-31-2003, 08:54 AM
Um, maybe I read it wrong but it sounds like you're just waiting on her to make a move or something. If thats the case, why don't you just make the move and ask her out? That would seem like the logical thing to do. All this, play a song to tell her how I feel, is crap. Thats the kind of stuff people do in movies and it's all bulls**t, just talk to the girl and ask her out.

If I just read it wrong, sorry... forget I said anything.

JLanphear
08-31-2003, 09:10 AM
how about that old 80's song that some chick sings and it goes "when i think about you i touch myself...la la la la, etc."

She oughta get the picture then.

-Josh :p

balla250ex
08-31-2003, 09:11 AM
Man, I know how you feel...I have two songs that would do really good in this situation.

1) Extreme - More than words... Saying how he does'nt want a girl to tell him he loves him, but to show him... Great song (acoustic guitar is only instrument) check it out even if you don't use it.

2) Billy Joel - For the Longest time... Great song...saying how he has loved a girl for the longest time, and will love a girl for the longest time...check both of these out even if you don;t use them...listen to the lyrics.

Good Luck man
:)

kicken250x
08-31-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by MxDale71
Um, maybe I read it wrong but it sounds like you're just waiting on her to make a move or something. If thats the case, why don't you just make the move and ask her out? That would seem like the logical thing to do. All this, play a song to tell her how I feel, is crap. Thats the kind of stuff people do in movies and it's all bulls**t, just talk to the girl and ask her out.

If I just read it wrong, sorry... forget I said anything.

i have "made the move". i have asked her out, she just wont ever answer me... i was talking to one of her friends last night and she said that she was hanging out with this guy named charles that i really hate and she said lizbeth (the girl im talking about) was drunk and high and all over him kissing him and all this BS so now...i really dont give a sh*t when she gets on im just gonna say "fu*k your sh*t im done with it"... thanks for the help tho guys...

balla250ex
08-31-2003, 12:59 PM
Man, don't give up on her man. Just chill and let it ride and see how it goes. Who knows what might happen. True Love will wait.

Mx300exRyder
08-31-2003, 01:28 PM
what about 3 doors down: Here without you.

quaddict53
08-31-2003, 01:45 PM
In my opinion, if she was out drinkin and tokin up all weekend, she's not the kind of girl i wanna be with....i dunno thats just me I'm a goody-goody and i take a lot of crap for it......
:rolleyes:.... ...lol....but songs can be effective in telling someone how you feel....my old girl sent me Three Doors Down "Here without you" and she said it reminded her of me...its a really great song def. use it. Here are the lyrics....

A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles had separate
They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello
I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

And tonight girl it’s only you and me

balla250ex
08-31-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by quaddict53
In my opinion, if she was out drinkin and tokin up all weekend, she's not the kind of girl i wanna be with....i dunno thats just me

Bingo!!

Also, songs can be a great way of expressing ur feelings.

kicken250x
08-31-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by quaddict53
In my opinion, if she was out drinkin and tokin up all weekend, she's not the kind of girl i wanna be with....i dunno thats just me I'm a goody-goody and i take a lot of crap for it......
:rolleyes:....

yea i know how that can be...im not a goody goody but at the sametime i dont what a g/f that drinks and smokes...i mean im not saying i never have smoked or anything but ive quit as of today and i dont want a girl that does....

balla250ex
08-31-2003, 03:28 PM
I have never smoked anything other than cigarettes and cigars...And I drink occasionally...and I don't mind if my girl drinks WITH ME...but no drugs.

kicken250x
08-31-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by balla250ex
I have never smoked anything other than cigarettes and cigars...And I drink occasionally...and I don't mind if my girl drinks WITH ME...but no drugs.

like a few drinks here and ther dont bother me but when she goes and gets piss *** drunk...naah...ill pass on that one....

balla250ex
08-31-2003, 04:04 PM
Even if she's with you??

kicken250x
08-31-2003, 04:06 PM
i would rather be around a girl when she is smokin pot than piss *** drunk...

balla250ex
08-31-2003, 04:11 PM
To tell u the truth...I would'nt care to be around either...

kicken250x
08-31-2003, 04:58 PM
idk thats just a major turn off for me...

JTRtrx250r
08-31-2003, 06:09 PM
seems to me the tune "Big Dumb Sex" from early Soundgarden could apply:D

and Im not condoning any kids doing drugs.....but alcohol makes ppl alot worse then a few boags... thats a fact,but I fully respect what ya say;)

SGA
08-31-2003, 08:32 PM
I tried the song thing to express my feelings, didnt work with a crap, except the love songs. They worked good.

I had the same happen to me. Really liked a girl in high school. Took her out a couple of times, she was so nice and proper. Well, a good friend told me he saw her sucking drinks and dirty dancing with some guy in a club. I never asked her out again. I found me some girls that wanted to dirty dance with ME.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

JTRtrx250r
08-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I tried the song thing to express my feelings, didnt work with a crap, except the love songs. They worked good.

I found me some girls that wanted to dirty dance with ME.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. there ya go.....Good Advise SGA;)

QuadTrix6
09-01-2003, 01:27 AM
how bout that R kelly song - ignition...goes like i wanna stick my key in your ignition :eek: :eek: :scary: lmao