PDA

View Full Version : TRX90 A-Arm

JOEX
08-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Had a little mis-hap with the kids this week and now in need of a left a-arm for a trx90 quad.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe another place to look?

Joe

JOEX
09-01-2003, 06:15 PM
Bump:)

JOEX
09-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Bump:)

dirtmomma
09-03-2003, 05:30 AM
Hey Joe!!!! Are you out wrecking kids' quads LOL those little ones are a booger LOL j/k how bad is it???? Our welder may be able to repair it if you send it up to me, maybe send me a pic & I'll let ya know, I know those little buggers cost ALOT new, our son had to have his repaired & mx'ed it after that for ever w/ big air & it still is stronger than stock so let me know if you would be interested in that!!!! CYA Kym;)

JOEX
09-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Thanks Kym:) I'll try to get some pictures. It is pretty bad though. They took it Les Schwab while we were at Florence and I think they made it worse. The straight bar has a wow to it, the one that has a natural bend is bent worse, the mounting ends are too narrow and out of alingment from each other.
I priced them at one place.... $215 for one:eek2:
It happened when one kid was jumping and the other one came around hit head on just as the one was landing.Very scary but no one got hurt.

Thanks again, Joe

dirtmomma
09-04-2003, 05:08 AM
No problem Joe, man sounds like a bad wreck glad noone got hurt. Yeah if you can get some pics of different angles I'll check them out & have Doug also , he has a broken collar bone right now but I'll talk to him & see if he can stilll work LOL yeah I know they are expensive, seems a little ridiciouls (sp) for something so small. Take it easy & we'll be chatting at ya.:cool: