PDA

View Full Version : Chased by cops...

400exbiggun
08-30-2003, 02:06 PM
Well not me. my friends, and i think they ruined it for me too.:grr:

ok, the story goes. my quad is at my one friends house cause it is currently 'broke' i knocked on his door to see if he was home, his mom said he was looking for John (my other friend). John, jesse, justin, kyle, kyle (yes 2 of them, and my name is kyle too) and and a kid on a blaster went up to this one place called 7 hills...tons of hillclimbs, this is the place where i almost lost my 400ex in a quarry...dont like going there. Any way no cops ever come past here. Never, in the first 3 yrs of me living here 4 cops past my house total that i saw. any way they started to come by more often, and my one friend kyle (where my quad is at) rides his dirt bike on the road quite often. Any way he said they just got out of 7 hills, went past this one way intersection, and saw lights behind them, he was last and pinned it (on a prarie 300 4x4) the cop went past him, he turned around and went through some feilds, and met up with the other kyle in some woods. He said he went through a couple of fields, and the cop kept following him through the feilds until he reached the woods. Then the kid on the prarie, came through the woods that lead to my house, and just left his quad here...i said it was ok, seeing how mine is at his house. He called his mom for a ride home cause he did not want to ride any farther. I could tell he was telling the truth, cause he looked a little shook up.:confused2
Any way, we think John was cought, cause he was riding a warrior and he has to pop start it, since it has no battery. Well we called his house, and his dad picked up, he sounded quite angry, and i said ok, have him call kyle back...me since he was not home. Mean while the other kyle called to see if he was home also, and his dad flipped and hung up and said not to call again. I think it was cause he though i called 2 times, since we are both kyle. any way, looks like now i cant even ride any where, or to johns, cause of what they did:mad: all i did was work ALL friggin day.
so lastly when kyle came to my house, we heard that blaster kid winding that sucker out, think he was still getting chased.
So that is where it sits...dont know where any one but kyle is...hope no one got caught or wrecked....well now i know for sure there are going to be a **** load more cops around, and the riding places are going to be watched:grr:
so i kinda got screwed, along with all the riders around us cause of them......and we know if john got caught, there will be phone calls to the other kids cause he is a squealer:ermm:

theTman
08-30-2003, 02:15 PM
wow sounds like quite the experience ur freinds had..hope thw kid on da blasty id ok and didnt crash or sumptin..or get lost:ermm:

hondarider2006
08-30-2003, 02:16 PM
damn man, that really sucks. There are quite a few cops around the area that I live in, and they seem to be "kiddy cops." I have gotten pulled over about.....10-15 times, cause there really isn't anywhere to run. They will pull me over for the stupidest reasons....going to fast, not stopping at drive ways....the list goes on. I hope that no one got cought or wreaked, good luck man.

theTman
08-30-2003, 02:24 PM
dude i live right next to a cop!!:eek2: but he doesnt care.. his son in law had an AC 500 and he rode it up and down the road.. the cops dont care but the game wardens sure do..:mad:

RoadkillerRyan
08-30-2003, 02:28 PM
i bet they arent goign to bring anymore cops or watch your riding spots. i dont see what the big deal is no one got cought and u didnt even get chased. i got chased twice today
i read all that for nothin

hah sry i am just mad my tire got a slash in it now i have to put my other tires on those rims which will take like 2 hours

400exbiggun
08-30-2003, 02:29 PM
thats what i am saying.....and now whos talking, i am always, i guess you could say the party pooper, i dont like to ride on the roads at all with the ex, mainly the reason being is i dont have all that extra cash to pay for new tires.

I think the kid on the blaster might have gotten caught, or lost, i dont even know him though. But i also think something happened to jonh, cause his dad was PISSED, and he is a nice guy we just wennt up there 2 days ago and were hanging out.
But i guess i will find ou tomorrow. I am calling kyle at like 9am before i have to go to gay work again all day.:mad:
i dont know, but we have a bad feeling:ermm: :p

stupid kids and there toys...lol:D

400exbiggun
08-30-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan
i bet they arent goign to bring anymore cops or watch your riding spots. i dont see what the big deal is no one got cought and u didnt even get chased. i got chased twice today
i read all that for nothin

hah sry i am just mad my tire got a slash in it now i have to put my other tires on those rims which will take like 2 hours

ummm are you sure you read that...i didnt get chased cause i was at work, and we only know where one of the kids is, cause he came to my house.

4wheelboy
08-30-2003, 04:11 PM
dude i know how it feels to not know where your friends are after a chase. WELLCOME TO NEWJERSEY. thats why all of my friends have nextells wit 2 ways so we can call each other fast:cool:

4wheelboy
08-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Well not me. my friends, and i think they ruined it for me too.

thats what happened to me. i used to always sleep over my friends house and ride warton and all the trails till we got chased once an my friend hit the cop car. after that we can never ride there again:( :mad:

DEAL
08-31-2003, 12:03 AM
Don't get me started on law enforcement.:rolleyes:

heavy_d
08-31-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by theTman
dude i live right next to a cop!!:eek2: but he doesnt care.. his son in law had an AC 500 and he rode it up and down the road.. the cops dont care but the game wardens sure do..:mad:

you got that damn right

stupid driver
08-31-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
Don't get me started on law enforcement.:rolleyes:

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

08-31-2003, 01:58 PM
no, it wasnt me on the blaster, so dont even ask.:rolleyes:

400exbiggun
08-31-2003, 02:41 PM
well lets hope not...
any way,yes they all did get caught. They were heading toward johns, and pulled in, the cop pulled in shortly after. John gave all the names, and the cop went to all the houses. ONe kid could face heavier fines, cause him and his whole family lied and said he was home by 6, but the cop found he was lying. So now i have NO ONE TO RIDE with. There is only one kid that did not get caught, cause he was working also. so i have 1 riding partner now:grr: . They are also looking at 2 tickets, and poss court ....this is all what my friend told me, so i cant vouch for all of that though
i say it will be a couple hundred dollar fines...:ermm:

stepupmx
08-31-2003, 03:51 PM
Dang that sucks man.

Should of just stopped, and got a warning.

4wheelboy
08-31-2003, 03:56 PM
wut he said ^;)

exrider123
08-31-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by 400exbiggun
well lets hope not...
any way,yes they all did get caught. They were heading toward johns, and pulled in, the cop pulled in shortly after. John gave all the names, and the cop went to all the houses. ONe kid could face heavier fines, cause him and his whole family lied and said he was home by 6, but the cop found he was lying. So now i have NO ONE TO RIDE with. There is only one kid that did not get caught, cause he was working also. so i have 1 riding partner now:grr: . They are also looking at 2 tickets, and poss court ....this is all what my friend told me, so i cant vouch for all of that though
i say it will be a couple hundred dollar fines...:ermm:

damm you sure are lucky you decided to work that day

Sportrax10
08-31-2003, 04:18 PM
Hmmm, me and my group of friends was chased by the cops one time and it wasnt hard at all getting away.:ermm: Anyway, I dont do that stuff anymore, that was a long time ago.

There has been a lot of cops around my area lately and a article in the newspaper saying there was an increase of atvs riding on roads and private property.

400exbiggun
09-01-2003, 03:14 AM
as for the getting away, there was 2 cop cars, one unmarked white one with just the lights, then one regular. Aslo the lady across the streets calls the cops if we ride sometimes, and she takes pictures of kids riding on the road and says she will give them to the cops...i tell ya some of the old people just need a good roost someimes.....lol (i didnt mean that literally...lol):eek:

so even if they got away from the cops, she lives right across the street and would probably nark on them

400exbiggun
09-01-2003, 03:16 AM
Sportrax10, what part of pa are you in?

linkcmd88
09-01-2003, 11:06 AM
were i live im the only one that rides one rode so every one knows that its me on the 4-wheeler so no runing from the cops and the only one thats goes thew town is frineds with my mom

linkcmd88
09-01-2003, 11:08 AM
lol i spelled most of that wrong:p

09-01-2003, 02:06 PM
Well not me. my friends, and i think they ruined it for me too.:grr:

ok, the story goes. my quad is at my one friends house cause it is currently 'broke' i knocked on his door to see if he was home, his mom said he was looking for John (my other friend). John, jesse, justin, kyle, kyle (yes 2 of them, and my name is kyle too) and and a kid on a blaster went up to this one place called 7 hills...tons of hillclimbs, this is the place where i almost lost my 400ex in a quarry...dont like going there. Any way no cops ever come past here. Never, in the first 3 yrs of me living here 4 cops past my house total that i saw. any way they started to come by more often, and my one friend kyle (where my quad is at) rides his dirt bike on the road quite often. Any way he said they just got out of 7 hills, went past this one way intersection, and saw lights behind them, he was last and pinned it (on a prarie 300 4x4) the cop went past him, he turned around and went through some feilds, and met up with the other kyle in some woods. He said he went through a couple of fields, and the cop kept following him through the feilds until he reached the woods. Then the kid on the prarie, came through the woods that lead to my house, and just left his quad here...i said it was ok, seeing how mine is at his house. He called his mom for a ride home cause he did not want to ride any farther. I could tell he was telling the truth, cause he looked a little shook up.:confused2
Any way, we think John was cought, cause he was riding a warrior and he has to pop start it, since it has no battery. Well we called his house, and his dad picked up, he sounded quite angry, and i said ok, have him call kyle back...me since he was not home. Mean while the other kyle called to see if he was home also, and his dad flipped and hung up and said not to call again. I think it was cause he though i called 2 times, since we are both kyle. any way, looks like now i cant even ride any where, or to johns, cause of what they did:mad: all i did was work ALL friggin day.
so lastly when kyle came to my house, we heard that blaster kid winding that sucker out, think he was still getting chased.
So that is where it sits...dont know where any one but kyle is...hope no one got caught or wrecked....well now i know for sure there are going to be a **** load more cops around, and the riding places are going to be watched:grr:
so i kinda got screwed, along with all the riders around us cause of them......and we know if john got caught, there will be phone calls to the other kids cause he is a squealer:ermm:

to many kyles. my head hurts

09-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadMX18
to many kyles. my head hurts
:p

sweet300ex
09-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Sportrax10, what part of pa are you in?
donno bout him, but im in Clearfield County
how bout u?

400exbiggun