PDA

View Full Version : how to make money

Punk'd
08-30-2003, 10:04 AM
hey guys i found a way to make money if ur a 13year old idiot like me going on 14 wit no job but grass cutting........................................... ....lunch money!!! dont eat and wen u get home pig out lol

Pvt. Maggot
08-30-2003, 10:07 AM
when i was in first grade i had a wallet in my desk and everyday i put my lunch money in it and like at the end of the year it was blugin with money i think i saved up like 150 or more dollars hah :uhoh:

4wheelboy
08-30-2003, 10:13 AM
also sell stuff on ebay:devil: and i get 3 dollars for lunch every day and every day i save 2 dollars:D

but cutting grass has to be the easiest way to mak money think about it at macdonalds u make 6 dollars a hour. if u cut a lawn that takes about a hour depending on the size but you make 20 dallars. its like your getting 20 dollars a hour. i can make atleast 100 a day cutting grass:cool: :scary: :bandit: :uhoh: :macho :devious: :muscle:

sweet300ex
08-30-2003, 10:31 AM
I save my lunch money too, i get 2 bucks a day and save 1

RIjon
08-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Sell Crack

theTman
08-30-2003, 10:50 AM
i get 10 a week for lunch money.. i should start savin up..

J-06
08-30-2003, 11:10 AM
I know what you need... A Ski Mask, 9mm, Fast Car, Fast Way to the Mexican Border, A Bank

400exrider400ex
08-30-2003, 12:01 PM
thats what i did almost all of last year...thats how i paid for a lot of stuff on my quad. i told my mom that i need 30 dollars and week and she gave it to me so that really starts to add up fast for not doing any work...also just bring a drink and throw something little in to eat and ur fine till u get home.

4wheelboy
08-30-2003, 12:15 PM
30 dallars a week
:eek:

Striker49
08-30-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by theTman
i get 10 a week for lunch money.. i should start savin up..

Ive got 2 jobs and still save 10 a week on lunch (10 is all i get...lol). It goes for gas money...the 350 drinks it. :confused2

Rip_Tear
08-30-2003, 02:36 PM
You guys are crazy, and lucky if you get lunch money! I love lunch! I eat everything I have at lunch time! Don't not eat! Just manwhore for money, its great! :D lol I don't know who someone could go with out eating lunch, or any meal for that matter! I only weight 150lbs BTW and I eat all the time!

Good luck saving money...

HCR250X
08-30-2003, 03:14 PM
Yeah I'm with him right there ^^^^. I dont get lunch money anymore since I got a job but if I did I prob would be saving it. Also I cant go without eating lunch, I always eat lunch even if its just some fries or something. If i dont eat lunch then during the last two periods of the day my stomach starts growling.

Sportrax10
08-30-2003, 04:16 PM
I would do that, but I would rather work for my money. My mom gives my the lunch money with the intention of me buying lunch with it, not starving myself.:huh Also I never have time to eat breakfast so im usually really hungry by lunch time.

GrInDeR400ex
08-31-2003, 03:33 AM
thats what i use to do when i was in school my mommy gave me $5 a day, she was wondering what was goin on when id come home and raid the fridge..lmao

Punk'd
08-31-2003, 10:34 AM
well wen u get home u pig out or u just bring something to much on during lunch or u can hyjack some of ur friends stuff LOL

KASCHAK
08-31-2003, 02:23 PM
lol i get like 15 - 20 a week. the food here is expensice and i get alooot. im only like 130lbs too. i get pretsil with large cheese. 3 iced teas cookies and everthing.. i cant save it up. my mommy gives me a check. the school has like cretid card things for luch. lol

Nausty
08-31-2003, 04:46 PM
yeah we can't pay cash for lunch.

Lol, when I was little I got 5 dollars a week for allowance. I would never buy anything and after 3 years and a allowance rasied to 10 bucks. I had a lot of money for my first dirt bike but my dad still helped me pay for it.

01-27-2006, 09:56 AM
My friend and I started an ebay buisness. People drop their stuff off, we take pictures, list it, and take 40% of the profit:eek: :D

We've made about $15,000 so far:eek2:

You'd be amazed how many people want to sell stuff on t3h ebay but don't know how to use a computer. Thats where we come in:cool:

jwick07
01-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Money has been real tight for the wife and I since we got married and then I got transfered with work again and she struggled to get a good paying job. So I decided to go with her brother a college student yesterday to the plasma center which is only three blocks from my house and donate plasma. Since it was my first time i had to do a bunch of paper work and take a quick physical. It only took him after signing in about 2 hours and me about 3 but we each got $30 and you can give twice in seven days as long as you wait 48 hours inbetween donations. You get to lay in comfortable donation chair/bed and watch movies, read books relax. They used a 17 guage needle!! and you have to pump on the with drawl cycle and relaxe on the red cell return cycle.

I'm going to go twice a week from now on because next Jan I'm taking the wife of a seven night cruise and we will have lots of spending money if we save the donation money.

01-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by jwick07
Money has been real tight for the wife and I since we got married and then I got transfered with work again and she struggled to get a good paying job. So I decided to go with her brother a college student yesterday to the plasma center which is only three blocks from my house and donate plasma. Since it was my first time i had to do a bunch of paper work and take a quick physical. It only took him after signing in about 2 hours and me about 3 but we each got $30 and you can give twice in seven days as long as you wait 48 hours inbetween donations. You get to lay in comfortable donation chair/bed and watch movies, read books relax. They used a 17 guage needle!! and you have to pump on the with drawl cycle and relaxe on the red cell return cycle.

I'm going to go twice a week from now on because next Jan I'm taking the wife of a seven night cruise and we will have lots of spending money if we save the donation money. You could fire off some knuckle children into a cup too if your wife is cool with it, I think that pays pretty well:cool::blah:

JRP
01-27-2006, 10:41 AM
hahaha thats what i use to do.. lol.. i made about 8 bucks a day from savin my lunch money and asking for money.

Punk'd
01-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Wow.. This post is back in the day when I was a youngin:)

jwick07
01-27-2006, 11:12 AM
WOW i didnt even notice that yup this sure is old.

And I'd be cool with getting paid for floggn' it.