PDA

View Full Version : Winchester Bay, Labor Day weekend....

ThorChick
08-29-2003, 05:33 AM
If anyone is interested in riding with us, AndrewRRR and I will be camped at Winchester Bay with some other friends this weekend. We'll be camped on the sand near the sand road by the first day use parking lot. Just look for a black flag above our camp with a skull and crossbones. There will probably be a second yellow one with a happy face on it too. Hope to see some of you there......

Narly R
08-29-2003, 07:58 AM
SWEET! I think ill be there! Ill be theer with some of my friends A green 400ex and Ill be there with my red and black r, ull be able to tell its me by the home made flag holder!;)

Ill look for yall!:D

JOEX
08-30-2003, 03:17 PM
Don't let her talk you into doing any tree shots!:scary: :blah:

Joe

blazinquad300
08-31-2003, 03:28 PM
WE JUST GOT BAK FROM WINCHESTER BAY SUNDAY "LABOR DAY" WEEKEND. IT WAS CRAZY OUT ON THE SAND, AND SUM GOOD TIMES. ITS TO BAD THE RANGERS HAD TO BUST THE PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT BOUT 10:30. "GOOD TIMES"

BLAZINQUAD300

Narly R
09-01-2003, 07:12 AM
Well we ended up going to Horse Falls. It was cool but REALLY windy and my bike wasnt doing well at all. But it was fun...:)

ThorChick
09-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Winchester was great!! Very very windy and a little colder than we like but we still had a great trip.
I heard about that party getting busted by about 8 cops on Friday, most of our friends were at it. They handed out a ton of MIP's from what I was told. Glad I didn't get there til Saturday night when there were less cops, I only have 2 1/2 more weeks til I'm 21. No MIP's yet!

AndrewRRR's 'Casper' (Ninja 600 in an LT250R frame) was soundchecked when I rode past a few rangers and came out at a surprising 101 dBs. We didn't get a ticket since it was a courtesy check and not another cop/ranger gave us a second look the entire weekend.

I rode a YFZ450 today when a friend of a friend came up looking at Casper after I took it up Banshee Hill. We told him we would trade a ride on Casper for a ride on the yammy. I think I am definitely going to have to get one next spring, those bikes kick arse!

Joe~ Now that hurts me, you're gonna have everyone afraid to ride with little old me. It's bad enough I'm a girl with a slow arse quad that can't keep up!:devil:

JOEX
09-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ThorChick
Winchester was great!! Very very windy and a little colder than we like but we still had a great trip.
I heard about that party getting busted by about 8 cops on Friday, most of our friends were at it. They handed out a ton of MIP's from what I was told. Glad I didn't get there til Saturday night when there were less cops, I only have 2 1/2 more weeks til I'm 21. No MIP's yet!

AndrewRRR's 'Casper' (Ninja 600 in an LT250R frame) was soundchecked when I rode past a few rangers and came out at a surprising 101 dBs. We didn't get a ticket since it was a courtesy check and not another cop/ranger gave us a second look the entire weekend.

I rode a YFZ450 today when a friend of a friend came up looking at Casper after I took it up Banshee Hill. We told him we would trade a ride on Casper for a ride on the yammy. I think I am definitely going to have to get one next spring, those bikes kick arse!

Joe~ Now that hurts me, you're gonna have everyone afraid to ride with little old me. It's bad enough I'm a girl with a slow arse quad that can't keep up!:devil:
LOL! You do just fine with your "slow arse quad":) And you better not get any MIP's:blah:
We ended up staying an extra night at Florence. The weather was great!
Had a near catastrophe with a couple of the kids one night. Us adults were at fault......We found a decent jump and the kids we're hitting it pretty good on two different lines. One was looping around and came in line with the landing area of the other jump and as the other one landed they collided head-on. No one got hurt but it was very scary. One quad ended up with a bent rim, a-arm and frame.

We came across the cops/rangers a few time and had no problems either.

Joe