PDA

View Full Version : while i was gone

WEEZIL
08-28-2003, 11:35 AM
Well I havent posted within the last mabe 2 weeks or so because of my computor got a run.dll error.. so now i got my computor re built and it has windows xp in it now. Its awesome.. i was also in pittsburgh for the last 5 days during that time my favorite ferret diesel died of a bad disease.. gona miss the little man.. he took sick about 3 weeks ago we noticed he was gradually going down hill. like he was tired and didnt want to do anything so we took him to the animal hospital and we found out he was anemic so they tried to treat him but he still ended up dieing wellpp.... just figured i'd let yall know what was goin on.. plus i felt like dickin wiht my new XP later

oh forgot to mention.. to ease the pain of diesel kickin the bucket i bought a new ferret and named him MR.T lmao haha he is awesome...:scary:

Narly R
08-28-2003, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear about the ferrat!:( glad u got another! And I use to have a techer called Mr.T ha ha ha:D

AtvMxRider
08-28-2003, 11:41 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend.

WEEZIL
08-28-2003, 12:27 PM
nahh man i think you are crazy because i havent been able to get online for atleast the last 2 or so weeks..

lil400exman
08-28-2003, 04:01 PM
sorry man i know how losing your best pet is... ferrets are great too:D

sly400ex
08-28-2003, 04:11 PM
sorry about the ferret man:(