PDA

View Full Version : anybody else race at winchester speedpark

honda_racer_713
08-28-2003, 08:30 AM
hey guys i was just wondering if anybody else races at winchester speedpark in new hampshire:ermm: :chinese:

EX 80
08-28-2003, 10:07 AM
I do some times, but its not exactly my cup of tea.

theTman
08-28-2003, 12:14 PM
i go and wqtch sumtimes

honda_racer_713
08-29-2003, 11:02 AM
why dont you race there, it is a blast for me.:)

theTman
08-29-2003, 11:04 AM
i dunno.. i might start next year

joeroadking
08-30-2003, 06:22 PM
I have not raced before and have heard good things about that track not nearly as intimadeting as southwick (all vets with mega buck bikes) is it true that winchester is more of grass roots racers( run what you brung) if so sounds like my kind of place, I may have to get me and my r off the couch and come check it out!/ tell us more about racing there!!!!!!!!!:D I am 34 what are the classes?

theTman
08-31-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by joeroadking
I have not raced before and have heard good things about that track not nearly as intimadeting as southwick (all vets with mega buck bikes) is it true that winchester is more of grass roots racers( run what you brung) if so sounds like my kind of place, I may have to get me and my r off the couch and come check it out!/ tell us more about racing there!!!!!!!!!:D I am 34 what are the classes?

it is all right here.. www.winchesterspeedpark.com they made a new track this year with about a 1 min lap time and it is a supercross track now.. check it out

honda_racer_713
08-31-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by joeroadking

if you have never raced before you would probably race in the 2/4 stroke novice class there. most of the time theres like five or six guys so it isnt crouded out on the track.