PDA

View Full Version : dial-a-jet question

exrider123
08-27-2003, 11:56 AM
my LRD pipe is to loud for riding around my house so I think im gonna put the stock pipe back on but when i go riding upstate having my LRD pipe on is ok so I wanna just switch back and forth beetween the two but im not gonna spend 45 minutes re-jetting my quad everytime i switch the two pipes will Dial-a-jet be what i need to fix this problem and i will be able to re-jet my quad in minutes I dont get how it works and how i would be able to re-jet it in minutes and I dont want to waste money on it if its not gonna work for the one thing i'd be using it for.I know theres another dial-a-jet post but nobody answered what i posted

08-27-2003, 12:21 PM
im pretty sure dial a jets are garbage :( Also its gunna be a real pain to keep switchin pipes back and forth. Maybe try getting a quieter pipe.

exrider123
08-27-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by QuadMX18
im pretty sure dial a jets are garbage :( Also its gunna be a real pain to keep switchin pipes back and forth. Maybe try getting a quieter pipe.

if i had the money to get a quetier pipe i would so unless i sell my LRD exhaust i cant get a quetier exhaust so im runnin out of ideas on what to do about my LRD being to loud for the area i ride

Im not tryin to say your wrong or anything but why would it be a pain to change the pipe i mean i go upstate to ride maybe once every three months so i dont think it would be that big of a pain i mean how long does it take to change a pipe

does anyone else have any expierence with using the Dial-a-jet for something similiar like i wanna use it for

cals400ex
08-27-2003, 05:10 PM
i think there was a post going around yesterday or the day before about dial a jet. read the link in that thread.