PDA

View Full Version : Meszaros Motorsports

GNCC#829
08-27-2003, 09:46 AM
I have been trying to get ahold of Meszaros Motorsports since last week. I even left a message for them to call me. Everytime I call, the message says that they are unavailabe to answer my call. Did they go on vacation or something? Does anyone know what it up?

ranger400ex
08-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Best advice is to steer clear. Rico, Jeff, John, Jason, Keith..and many other can back this. He has some great ideas...but is very lacking in other areas ie customer service.

Ben

SLB400EX
08-27-2003, 11:58 AM
Not sure what the deal is w/ Mesz.....
But I can tell you that they have never called back when my husband has left messages. :(
When we do manage to get a hold of Bob..he's been great to deal with. Takes time to answer questions, offers suggestions, etc... he's just hard to get a hold of sometimes.
Good luck.

Later..Sher

jmoney45
08-27-2003, 02:02 PM
ditto for me. I bought some brakeline holders from him and it took over 6 weeks to get them. They do look sweet though.

Doibugu2
08-27-2003, 03:09 PM
really nice guy, but his focus isn't customer service.

If you get his seceratry, ask for his cell#.

08-27-2003, 03:30 PM
wow i am very surprised. I ordered a dual pinch axle lock nut for my 400ex. I emailed him for a total and an address so i could send a money order in. He replied the next day and gave me a cheaper price then off his site. The price recently went up but he gave me the cheaper price. I have also called there and they always answer the phone. I sent the money order out and got the locknut very quickly. I think there great. If you really need to get in touch with them they are always on AOL so you can just talk to them there.

Meek
08-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2

I will second that.

ranger400ex
08-28-2003, 02:28 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I third that.

Ben

08-28-2003, 02:41 AM

I disagree. All my dealings with him have been great. :D

SLB400EX
08-28-2003, 03:43 AM
Every time we've dealt with and talked to Bob...it's been great.
We've ordered from Mesz 3-4 times, every time the order has been here 3-4 days later.

It's just that getting a hold of him is tuff sometimes..
:(