PDA

View Full Version : guess what i saw

ktMan
08-26-2003, 06:22 PM
on our regular weekend trip to the trails, my dad and i were just flying down the trail, and some guy is broke down in the middle of this trail, soo being the nice ppl we are, we stop and ask him whats wrong, well he told us whats wrong and i look at his ride and i ask the fella, what the hell is that? he replies to me, well it used to be a golf cart, till i extended the frame strengthened it, and choped and cut some more stuff off, and then he put a sportsman 500 motor in it. the thing was crazy, had bucket seats, a cd player and 6x9's, everything, it was cool, cooliest thing ive seen in there ,well i did see dune buggies with street bike engines too, they were cool

kamikaze_rzrbak
08-26-2003, 06:25 PM
tell me were i can get one of those, sounds awsome

CHAUNCY
08-26-2003, 06:25 PM
Sounds sweet!!!

ktMan
08-26-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
tell me were i can get one of those, sounds awsome one what?/ dune buggy?? well i seen three of them, they were all home made, very well done too, like not oyur average dune buggy, they looked sweet sounded great ,that awesoem street bike noise. they were fast too, but they were very wide, to wide for trails but still something amazing to have

ktMan
08-26-2003, 06:39 PM
ohh ya and they wernt like old 400cc either, these were newer honda/sukuki/ and kawasaki motors like 600cc or more i seen those a few years ago, not quite sure what cc, but 600 or bigger