PDA

View Full Version : Sold Everything!!!!!!!!!!

kawasaki_ridah
08-26-2003, 01:05 PM
well i sold my quad and my rsx (both really good prices) paid my dad money i owed him and had a bunch left over. so i bought me a american car. its really nice i think plenty fast very good looking too ne way its a 03 focus SVT . im working on getting another kfx or ex too :devil:

CHAUNCY
08-26-2003, 01:06 PM
Congrats man:blah:

kawasaki_ridah
08-26-2003, 01:12 PM
thanx.... i will try to post pics. can someone send me a email so they can do it??

CHAUNCY
08-26-2003, 01:17 PM
motorsunlimited@hotmail.com if you want me to post em!

kawasaki_ridah
08-26-2003, 01:18 PM
aight thanx man.. my computer crashed im useing my friends right now but i will get my camara and take some pics of it tomarrow after i wax it and email them to ya:D

zzbudzz
08-26-2003, 01:20 PM
did you get a ford focus? man the girls are going to swarm you!:rolleyes:

nuclearkielbasa
08-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Funny how you refer to a Focus as an "American car"

:rolleyes2

GNCC#829
08-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Just don't put one of those megaphone exhaust tips on it, those things are annoying!:mad:

hondafox440
08-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Why?? You sold a decent car for a FORD!??! :p

YamaWarr0121
08-26-2003, 02:32 PM
hey the focus svt's are nice cars, even though they are ford Cars which blow, they are SVT's which all in all i think is good enough.

kawasaki_ridah did you get the Euro package with the wheels and things or no?

Guy400
08-26-2003, 02:41 PM
The entry level guys at work get Ford Feces too:D

kawasaki_ridah
08-26-2003, 03:04 PM
The SVT Focus is a american car, the motor is hand built in michigan. and yes i got the euro package it has 17's heated seats and all those goodies

Jackie
08-26-2003, 03:23 PM
so its sorta pimped:D

cudaman
08-26-2003, 04:10 PM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE AN EXCEPTIONABLY GREAT REASON FOR GETTING RID OF YOU RSX FOR A FOCUS. PLEASE HAVE A GOOD REASON, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!

SGA
08-26-2003, 04:40 PM
What is a RSX?:confused:

batgeek
08-26-2003, 04:53 PM
the Focus is THE UGLIEST car ever made by Ford.

and that says ALOT.

get a real car, get a V-8. anything with a V-8...period.

Narly R
08-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by SGA
What is a RSX?:confused:

YA, man hope ya get another bike! I wanna see the car!:)

mx400
08-26-2003, 04:56 PM
its the american version of the Honda Intergra, aka Acura RSX. the just changed the name. i would not have gotten a ford for nothing. buy a chevy s-10. bag it, some 20s, 350 sb and ull be fine. i roll a s-blazer with 4/5 drop and 350 SB

Bean
08-26-2003, 05:04 PM
lowered trucks are for ***s, they cant get it up

mx400
08-26-2003, 05:08 PM
hey man i got loads of respects for 4x4s. i had one. i ahd 72 K5 blazer with 6" Suspension Lift and 3" body lift with 35" Thornbirds 4.10 gears and 12-bolts front/rear. i got loads of respect for them. but im tryin something new with my show truck

Narly R
08-26-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by mx400
its the american version of the Honda Intergra, aka Acura RSX. the just changed the name. i would not have gotten a ford for nothing. buy a chevy s-10. bag it, some 20s, 350 sb and ull be fine. i roll a s-blazer with 4/5 drop and 350 SB

a blaaaaahhhhhh ammmeeeeewwwwwwww?:huh :huh

SAY WHAT?:huh

mx400
08-26-2003, 05:12 PM
narly i said buy a s-10/s-blazer, put air bags on it, fix it up real nice, put some 20 inch rims, put a 350 small block in it and your ready to hit the cruise spots

SGA
08-26-2003, 05:13 PM
Thanks! I know what you are talking about now. Some of those imports are nice cars.
Thinking about Ford, I have owned several of them, and a few GM's. I have noticed, the Fords seem to be, well, less comfortable than the GM's. The controls seem to be laid out better( easier to reach) on the GM's. Also working on them, I have noticed GM takes a simpler, more practical approach on designing and building a car or truck. Ford sometimes takes something simple and engineers it to the point of just too many parts and peices.
If you have worked on both for awhile, you will know what I mean.
This is just something I have noticed, and is just my opinion. If you are happy with your brand of car or truck, Im happy for you.

kawasaki_ridah
08-27-2003, 04:29 PM
i sold the rsx cause my dad bought it for me and i was working it off for him and i just sold bouth bought something cheaper and this time i got it on my own and i dont owe my dad nething. im happy with the focus the motor was hand built in michigan i think thats awesome. besides it was either that or a civic. so i think i made the best choice

J-06
08-27-2003, 04:50 PM
I wish I could buy two new cars PERIOD! haha

MxDale71
08-27-2003, 06:36 PM
Ya, you should have gotten something w/ a V-8 in it so that you could be suffering through the increased gas prices like I am. :( I'm burnin $15 a day just driving to and from college every day. I'm about to buy me a 4-banger truck... like a S-10 or Nissan and hopefully when I get the money I can fix it up w/ bags, wheels, good stereo ext.

Actually, guys w/ bags just flip a switch and their truck will raise right up, no problem.

I think the guys that have big lifted trucks just feel like they have to make up for what they lack.

Haha, j/p!

I'd like to have a badasss lifted 4x4 w/ all the good stuff, but unfortunately I'm a college student that drives 1 1/2 hours every day, works part time, and still wants to race too, so I can't afford an expensive 4x4 and I can't afford the gas either. So if you can't get a lifted truck, drop it and lay frame. :D

SGA
08-27-2003, 06:41 PM
I hear ya on the gas prices! My next truck will be a V6. I keep saying I'm gonna snatch that V8 out, and slap a 5 horse briggs under the hood.:D

FourFiftyFour
08-27-2003, 07:37 PM
look at my signature.... its my favorite quote....... guys you better start gettin some jacked up 4x4s :)

250x#93
08-28-2003, 05:20 AM
I want one of both, a lifted truck, and a lowered truck:devil: Lowered ones gonna be sweet and the lifted one will be a pos just to go mudboggin and offroadin:cool:

kawasaki_ridah
08-29-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 250x#93
I want one of both, a lifted truck, and a lowered truck:devil: Lowered ones gonna be sweet and the lifted one will be a pos just to go mudboggin and offroadin:cool:

i kinda do haha, my friend has his z71 lifted huge im not really sure ow much but it has 39 inch tires on it, and i can drive it around ne time and when i get in my dads frontier it feels lowered haha

kawasaki_ridah
08-29-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
the Focus is THE UGLIEST car ever made by Ford.

and that says ALOT.

get a real car, get a V-8. anything with a V-8...period.

the hatch back svt is alot better looking than a camaro

chucked
08-29-2003, 10:12 AM
the hatch back svt is alot better looking than a camaro

but who will win in a race...????

im probably gonna buy a scooter next summer if gas prices dont go down. Just to go back and fourth to work. Cant beat 80-100 mpg

kawasaki_ridah
08-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by chucked

im probably gonna buy a scooter next summer if gas prices dont go down. Just to go back and fourth to work. Cant beat 80-100 mpg

we wasnt even talking about racing he just said it was ugly and i was just disagreeing with him, there is a all motor focus that will run 13.6, and i hope to have a super charger on mine

chucked
08-29-2003, 03:48 PM
and i hope to have a super charger on mine

ill believe it when i see it

kawasaki_ridah
10-06-2003, 11:38 AM
ill believe it when i see it

what ya wanna see the svt send me a email and i will send you some pics

Bretmd94
10-06-2003, 11:50 AM
First, the Focus was designed in Europe! its not an american car, yes they put it together here but thats it. Nothign wrong with imported cars anyways.

They arent bad i guess. Ford really needs to come out with an all wheel drive turbo version with about 270hp though. They have a rally car but no production car that is anythign like it. If they produced a Focus that competed with the Evo and WRX Sti and looked like the WRC Focus I would want one. The Evo runs 13.1 stock off the show room floor. That will kill any mustang that isnt beefed up by someone becides ford. It will also out corner a ZO6. American cars need to step it up.

Either way, hurry up and get a quad. :blah:

Jellyrolls
10-06-2003, 12:30 PM
I used to think that lowered trucks was gay too but...one of my friends has a bagged s10 and when you get in there and flip the switch its like nothing else...its just awesome...so until you get to play with a bagged truck dont rag them...they are pretty sick

XANDADA
10-06-2003, 12:50 PM
hesus cripes you peeps are amazing!:mad:
Some of ya could find a problem with a pamela anderson bj (even if ya didn't know what the heck one was):blah:

I say its nice to see a young man show some intelligence & maturity by reducing his existing debts with his parents and buying his own car period. Congrats on your new car, sounds pretty darn nice to me. I would love to have a focus svt especially as my first owned car.

By the way, you can tow a small trailer with a quad with one of those....but don't ask me how I would know that:devil:

JLanphear
10-06-2003, 01:03 PM
I dunno....I could think of a lot worse cars out there....the Focus SVT isn't so bad...0-60 is like 7.6 and 1/4 mile is like 15.9 which is faster than a lot of the choked V8's from the late 70's, the 80's and early 90's.

The Rally version of the Focus is the Focus RS, which is more than a second quicker to 60, but I'm not sure if you can get that in the USA??? I have only read about it and never paid much attention.

I'm not a big Ford fan in general. I drive a Taurus SHO and I really like the engine, but it's not a Ford...it's a Yamaha (yeah probably even worse to many of you on this forum...lol). Engine wise the car has been great...anything that has failed on it has been a Ford problem...even little annoying stuff. I'd surely own one again though....the little 6 cylinder in there has smoked plenty of V8's and it's pretty much stock.

Vette's, Stangs, and Camaro's are just fine, but I think I'm more of a "sleeper" fan myself. I had an IROC for like 6 years (sold it last year) and it was a good car, but I like my Taurus a lot more. I see way too many Mustangs and Camaro's around here...it's rare for me to see a car like mine, and performance wise it would beat a good portion of the other in the area.

It's hillarious to see some of the Mustang squids here cruising around in there early 80's V8 Stangs with a whopping 150hp...lol.

So basically the ideal car is what the person who own's it is happy driving.

Jay300ex
10-06-2003, 01:05 PM
Well if I am correct the last time I checked Chevy doesnt make any S-10's anymore just the quad cabs.

But the Colorado's look pretty dang sweet, the 4x4 ones and the 2wd ones. And the best part they pack a new flat 5 power plant that push more ponies then a v6.

Jay

hondafox440
10-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
The Evo runs 13.1 stock off the show room floor.

13.1? Um, the Evo 7 in 2F2F ran 15.6 I believe. That isn't very quick.

And kawasaki_rider, I hope you meant that a hatchback is better looking then a 4th gen Camaro, because if you mean a 1st-3rd I'd like to punch you.

Lowered trucks are stupid IMO. You buy a truck to haul crap around with it. If you want to look ghetto in your pimp *** dropped ride on 20s yo, buy a Civic.

JLanphear
10-06-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
13.1? Um, the Evo 7 in 2F2F ran 15.6 I believe. That isn't very quick.

The Evo VII and the USA Spec Evolution both run in the 13's

kawasaki_ridah
10-06-2003, 02:56 PM
I have about 153 front wheel hp right now the cold air might have got it up to maybe 157 or such ne way with out the intake i ran a 16.2 thats not too bad considering the altitude where i live Ram Air trans Ams run a 14 flat here with new pullies pipe gears short throw and a supercharger im hoping to obtain a 14.5 or lower :devil: :devil: i was going to hook a bottle of NX up to it too but the ppl who im buying everything off of said that would be way too much boost with the sc and the nitrous and it would blow my motor clean and clear i will have updated pics and data on my car as i add to it, but right now i just have tail lights and a cold air but im working at my local ford dealer to get stuff for my car and thats why i havent posted in so long i will try to make some time to post pix and suck ne way wish me luck, and thanx to the supporters and to ppl who dont like import cars dont even post here cause you wont like my car when it starts roasting Z28s haha jp take it easy ppl got to go to work now!!

kawasaki_ridah
10-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94

Either way, hurry up and get a quad. :blah:

haha, i got another kfx 400 so im happy haha :D

Glow Plug
10-06-2003, 03:36 PM

really it all depends on what kind of race? Drag them camaro would take it but on a REAL race track the foucs would own JMO

congrats on the new car and quad dude

hondafox440
10-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
The Evo VII and the USA Spec Evolution both run in the 13's

Thats wierd. I just looked on a few more sites and they also claim mid-low 13s. I could have sworn Car & Driver said 15.6 ..

Hey kawasaki rider, you must have a pretty nice job to be able to afford all these cars and quads, and some good mechanics to slap those mods on so fast.. :rolleyes:

JLanphear
10-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Thats wierd. I just looked on a few more sites and they also claim mid-low 13s. I could have sworn Car & Driver said 15.6 ..

Hey kawasaki rider, you must have a pretty nice job to be able to afford all these cars and quads, and some good mechanics to slap those mods on so fast.. :rolleyes:

If they are talking about the cars from the movies then you never know cause they do all kinds of freaky stuff to them. Like the Austin Martin from James Bond...they threw Ford V8's in 'em and stuff.

chucked
10-06-2003, 06:00 PM
I dunno....I could think of a lot worse cars out there....the Focus SVT isn't so bad...0-60 is like 7.6 and 1/4 mile is like 15.9

wow my neon will almost do that!

JLanphear
10-06-2003, 06:02 PM
wow my neon will almost do that!

When did I say it was fast? I said I can think of worse....

chucked
10-06-2003, 08:23 PM
When did I say it was fast? I said I can think of worse....

i never said it was fast. ITS A NEON!!! 4 cylinders, like 120 hp thats it nothing special, im not saying its fast. im comparing a neon to a svt focus. its a peon thats it.... and an svt focus is an svt, which means its supposed to be good stuff, thats all, it will do low 16's maybe a 15.9 on a good day.

If you pay me I can make that svt focus run high-mid 8's

kawasaki_ridah
10-08-2003, 07:52 PM

What are you smokeing??? i have euros and a cold air intake, and i put the tail lights on and the mechanics at my work place put the cold air on. and nothing has been on nething fast, and about the job yeah i do have a good job 12$ a hour and i work around 29 hours a week

JLanphear
10-08-2003, 08:04 PM
i never said it was fast. ITS A NEON!!! 4 cylinders, like 120 hp thats it nothing special, im not saying its fast. im comparing a neon to a svt focus. its a peon thats it.... and an svt focus is an svt, which means its supposed to be good stuff, thats all, it will do low 16's maybe a 15.9 on a good day.

If you pay me I can make that svt focus run high-mid 8's

when did i say anything about it compared to a neon? i just said that it isn't a horrible car and i could think of worse

chucked
10-08-2003, 08:18 PM
when did i say anything about it compared to a neon? i just said that it isn't a horrible car and i could think of worse

I AM comparing it to a neon. I never said it or anything was fast.

10-08-2003, 08:19 PM
lifted way up and lowered are both friggin gay

chucked
10-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by freeride132

say you were to win 100 million bucks. you mean to tell me that you wouldnt lift a truck or lower a car that you bought?

Chino
10-08-2003, 09:23 PM
say you were to win 100 million bucks. you mean to tell me that you wouldnt lift a truck or lower a car that you bought?

I wouldnt' do either if u offered me another million :D

Glow Plug
10-08-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by freeride132

for sure I can;t stand trucks that are lifted like 10 inches just pisses me off the only lifts I like are mabye 3 or 4 inches man

JLanphear
10-09-2003, 07:14 AM
I AM comparing it to a neon. I never said it or anything was fast.

LOL, I know....but you you quoted something I said and then replied saying "IT'S A NEON"....I never mentioned anything about how fast/slow a neon is....hahahaha

kawasaki_ridah
10-09-2003, 07:53 PM
LOL, I know....but you you quoted something I said and then replied saying "IT'S A NEON"....I never mentioned anything about how fast/slow a neon is....hahahaha

actually the srt neon is fast it runs in the 13s stock :eek2:

JLanphear
10-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
actually the srt neon is fast it runs in the 13s stock :eek2:

haha...don't you start now....i never said a neon was slow

but since we are on that subject, those cars are nice...great bang for the buck that's for sure.

250rmike
10-09-2003, 08:10 PM
ummm i was under the impression that the svt focus was supercharged along with all the other svt fords. the svt lightning the svt cobra by the way how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? i dont mind the new svt focus's there pretty nice accually but i would have saved up alittle more around 33000 and got a 03 cobra lol. na good job on paying your dad off though. im still doing that dor my bmw i just bought a month or so back. only about 400 more to go. but let us know how things work out with the focus

chucked
10-09-2003, 08:35 PM
haha...don't you start now....i never said a neon was slow

but since we are on that subject, those cars are nice...great bang for the buck that's for sure.

I can make a neon run an 8 if someone gives me the money

310Rduner
10-09-2003, 09:19 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=675061

Glow Plug
10-09-2003, 09:32 PM
I can make a neon run an 8 if someone gives me the money

yeah but once you got that neon into the 8's how much of it would be original? none of it :rolleyes:

chucked
10-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
yeah but once you got that neon into the 8's how much of it would be original? none of it :rolleyes:

im sure there would be a few nuts and bolts,THATS BESIDE THE POINT THOUGH. an 8 second neon is an 8 second neon