PDA

View Full Version : couple of 400 ex questions

markvette
08-26-2003, 05:04 AM
im starting to worry about over heating problems on our sparks built 440 ex. i want to add a extra capacity oil tank to it and nee some info on them. where is the best place to buy one at the best price. also since this is a race quad only i would like to get rid of the headlight switch. does anyone make a on/off switch and push button start switch to replace this with. oh another questions, what is the average cost to get the frame and sub frame powder coated ?

Mark

Doibugu2
08-26-2003, 05:22 AM
I believe the best oil tank is the CFM. I believe they sell on ebay. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Also, Mickey Dunlop from FST sells an aftermarket cooler of some sort. Claims it drops the temp 30 degrees.

If you want to get rid of the headlights, I think guys use the cr push button. but I don't believe that contains the on off like you want.

Pappy
08-26-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2

Also, Mickey Dunlop from FST sells an aftermarket cooler of some sort. Claims it drops the temp 30 degrees.

thats what ive settled on for my 440. i think ill take it straight to him so i dont jack my engine up tho:p

Chanman420q
08-26-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
thats what ive settled on for my 440. i think ill take it straight to him so i dont jack my engine up tho:p

when did u get a 440? got pics?

Pappy
08-26-2003, 11:06 AM
pics will be soon:bandit: